$35 My size Barbie doll

$9 Alvin and the chipmunks DVD

$9 Kung Fu Panda DVD

$7 Rubbermaid food storage set

$6 photo collage frames x 2

$4 kids slippers

$10 Hannah MT vanity

$10 toddler Cars robe

Hopefully I will be able to get it all and price match the DS games and DVD's I want from Gamestop, Best Buy and Target.

Went and scoped out Wal mart today. I "hid" some of the Xbox games I wanted that they had out for $19.xx. I think these will be the ones on sale, not sure tho. I wanted to see the Hot Wheels car, but they had none out. They must have had 200 bikes hanging from the ceiling, but not the ones in the sale, secret sale maybe? I was looking for the Razor bike, I saw two orange ones, not black like the paper showed.

Most of the clothes are out already.

I'd like to throw this out there...if even one person does this (along with me!), it would be wonderful...

coats for $8 is a GREAT price...I'd like every shopper to CONSIDER buying just one of these coats and donating it...

on a personal note, I'm probably most interested in the GPS...I keep debating on getting one...

Yippee for you! I'm with you! We are "adopting" a family of 4 kids for Christmas, so I am super excited to see these cheap coats! I checked them out tonight while doing the grocery shopping and they are really nice designs. DS7 wants the camo one. :yup:

only thing about hiding things is that they have different sku numbers. I remember 2 years ago I wanted the UNO attack and they had some on the shelf and some out for BF on Friday that is. They were identical except the numbers on the upc code. After arguing with them I got it, but that is just a note.

I am picking up

$25.00 Microwave

$9.00 DVD's

$2.00 DVD's

$8.00 Hoodies

PM Skull Kandy Headphones....I hope (if not I will run to Radio Shack on my way home)

I hope to have our family from the angel tree before bf so I can shop for them as well...I like to get an older child and a younger one so this way my kiddos can relate to them

maybe x-box games depending on what they are

I'm a worry wort about price adjusting too, but I try to keep in mind the logic that you would *think* they would rather have all of your business with a discounted sale than none of your business when you get ticked, return it all, and stomp out of the store.

I'm hitting JcPenney @ 4am to shop for myself ;) and then will head over to WalMart hopefully before everything is gone but after the crazed people go in at 5am...

DVD’s - $2 & $6

Nerf Air Tech Twin Pack - $10

2’ Mickey Mouse - $10

Play Dough Canister - $10

Little Mommy Newborn Twin Dolls - $10

2 Hot Wheels 10 Pack - $5/each

4 Boys Pj’s - $4/each

2 Adult Track Suits - $8/each

2 Track suit for boys - $4/each

2 Hoodies for boys - $4/each

HOPEFULLY PRICE MATCH FROM KOHL’S

2 Hi Ho Cherry-O Games - $3.99/each

Don’t Break the Ice Game - $3.99

Cootie Game - $3.99

Ants In the Pants Game - $3.99

Don’t Spill the Beans Game - $3.99

I am SO excited for Friday!!!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!

Niccole :D

For those of you wanting the Pixos Starter Set, call your local Target Store.

My sister just called me. She was at the Target and said they had the Pixos Starter Set today for $10. So she picked up a couple of them. Why take a chance that you'll get to your local Walmart on BF and they will be out of them if you can get them today for the same price?

Good luck. I'll hope it wasn't just a local price that she found.

For those of you wanting the Pixos Starter Set, call your local Target Store.

My sister just called me. She was at the Target and said they had the Pixos Starter Set today for $10. So she picked up a couple of them. Why take a chance that you'll get to your local Walmart on BF and they will be out of them if you can get them today for the same price?

Good luck. I'll hope it wasn't just a local price that she found.

No, I'm pretty sure that's a national price. It was in my weekly Target ad.

Are you sure the Pixo sets are the same at WM as offered at Target??

if they towels are sale the day after are the same ones i saw at one of the walmarts i went to last night im thinking they might be out onthe florr already the big ones are reg 2.75, hand towels reg 2.00, and wash cloths reg 1.50...so if theses are the ones then u may be able to get the washcloth already at this price if these are the ones...this walmart had a whole aisle of them lots of several different colors. now to see if they will have different sku or maybe a better quality?? hmmm

I'm getting:

$16 Wii Games (dunno which ones yet...something for 7 and 8 yr olds...)

$10 Baby Alive

$10 Walker to Wagon (fisher Price)

$15 Baby piano thing (fisher price too I believe..?)

$2 DVDs

$4 Ladies clogs...I like the polka dots...okay Momma is splurging too! LOL!

$88 Power Wheels Jeep

$10 Mega Blocks

Clothing for kids and adults...

$29 printer

And I'd like to buy myself the $69 Samsung Digital Camera since mine is wayyy outdated..but I dunno yet...depends on how much I end up spending at the Disney store!

Kara

Fisher Price Little Mommy Newborn Twin Dolls - $10.00

$8 LEI Jeans

$8 Wrangler Jeans

$16 DS/wii Games

Air Hogs

7 Piece Jaquard comforter set

$149 kodak camera

$128 blue ray dvd player

nintendo ds bundles (blue and red)

DVD's $2

V Rocker Euro Gaming chair $30

Faded Glory or Athletic Works Jackets for Family - $8.00 each

Fleece Seperates for Boys, Girls, & Young Children - $4.00 each

these are all on my want to buy list...not sure exactly what i am going to actually buy.

the $5 oversized Cars vehicles some of the walmarts around here had them out already ( but have since been mysteriously removed from the shelf)...i paid 5.97 for the blimp, and went to another walmart and they had the same blimp for 5.00...oh well...im looking for the Semi one :D, i think there is only 4 designs: Plane, Blimp, Semi, and the car

My big big thing is that my size barbie doll ($35)...how many of those do you guys think there will be? and how early should I be there to get one?

last year i went to walmart at 2am i wanted the video rockers for both kids (same price this year $30) ~~ my mom and I got there at 2am and there were quite a few people already grouped around the pallets. i did get by the video chairs --had three others around me, and was able to meet others who were around other items i wanted (dvd players, toys, etc.) so we grabbed for each other and swapped out afterwards.

I am thinking that might be a big item and should get there at least by that time..... two years ago we went at 9:30 at night (I wanted the $150 computer top secret blitz item... we were first in line---but by midnight the line was pretty long and the five computers, and the handful of those tvs they had...(think 498? was the price) were already gone......

we are planning on going around 1am or so. hopefully that will be ok since I dont really want any high end items, but want to make sure i do get eveything. The walmart we shopped at had most items gone by 6am ~~

My electronics manager told me they are putting out Wall-E for 9 bucks on blitz also - I was excited to hear that! Don't know if its an every store or not thing but ours is. He also told me that Wal-Mart plans to undercut any other ad out there, we'll see! Oh, on the price adjust thing, my store will not price adjust during blitz, it has to be bought during those hours only. Pretty sure every store makes up their own rules about that though...

went to wal-mart today and they had alot of their blitz items out in the garden center and more bac in the in store pick up. they had tons of bean bags and the kids towels and wash cloths lots of the bikes ( in boxes ) in the toy department they had some of their toys that are on sale Friday and Saturday already out and onsale. I picked up the $ 15 thomas train sets.

last year i went to walmart at 2am i wanted the video rockers for both kids (same price this year $30) ~~ my mom and I got there at 2am and there were quite a few people already grouped around the pallets. i did get by the video chairs --had three others around me, and was able to meet others who were around other items i wanted (dvd players, toys, etc.) so we grabbed for each other and swapped out afterwards.

I am thinking that might be a big item and should get there at least by that time..... two years ago we went at 9:30 at night (I wanted the $150 computer top secret blitz item... we were first in line---but by midnight the line was pretty long and the five computers, and the handful of those tvs they had...(think 498? was the price) were already gone......

we are planning on going around 1am or so. hopefully that will be ok since I dont really want any high end items, but want to make sure i do get eveything. The walmart we shopped at had most items gone by 6am ~~

hmm...my Walmart is not a 24hrs one...so the pallets thing is foreign to me...ours opens at 5am :cheesy: I havent been there on bf for the past 3 yrs though, so i'm not sure what it's going to look like over there...and i dont want electronics (well, i'm going to price match some ds games hopefully...i've never price matched before in my life!)...just the barbie doll! I was hoping i could head over around 3am? thoughts?

hmm...my Walmart is not a 24hrs one...so the pallets thing is foreign to me...ours opens at 5am :cheesy: I havent been there on bf for the past 3 yrs though, so i'm not sure what it's going to look like over there...and i dont want electronics (well, i'm going to price match some ds games hopefully...i've never price matched before in my life!)...just the barbie doll! I was hoping i could head over around 3am? thoughts?

you will probably be fine at that time. I know the video chairs were gone in 15 mins. even though i was at the pallet i had people trying to grab them all around me, it was crazy--those boxes where HUGE!

good luck!! I hope you score one pluse anything else you find while you are there! :D