Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

Don't know if anyone is looking to get the kid's pj's, but IF these are the same kind they had last year, DON'T waste your money!!! I bought the Dora ones last year in a size bigger (cause pj's run small, due to they are supposed to be snug, which my kids hate) and they shrunk so bad after I washed them my dd3 ended up with dd6's pj's as those now fit her. dd3 wore a 24mths and dd6 got a 5!!!! Just thought I'd give anyone a heads up on them if they were thinking of buying them.......

omg isn't that the truth!!!! they were so small my kids couldn't even put them on...this was BEFORE I washed them!!!!! I bought like 6 pairs too...had to take them all back :no:

I think that I am going to like the new CEO of Walmart!!!! Kind of funny that they release the ad on the day they announce a changing of the guards! They really do have a lot of good deals. I have skipped them for the last couple of years and just gone to Target instead but I mayy just change my mind this year.

Ok first.. Thanks Brad! Love the Avi!

I'm unsure about the rest of you, but I find it really really odd that our WM has those storage pods outside that they used to use for layaways. My guess is that all those tv's, dvd players, blu ray players etc are going to be beyond plentiful. At least I'm hoping. There are like 20 to 30 of them outside in the lawn and garden center. I've only seen those there when they had layaways. Anyone else seeing this at their WM?

This will be the first time I will be going back to WM in years. The last time we went there, we almost got trampled. I was hoping for it to be good and in a way hoping not. But, I will be there. Gotta round up the help now! ;)

Yes my walmart had a bunch of stuff in the lawn and garden "outdoor area" but it is actually closed in...

They wouldn't let me snoop around (I mentioned this earlier, sorry) There was nothing written on the boxes that I could see, except 1 box that said DVDs on it...

It'd be nice if they had ALOT of stuff --it'd make a lot of people happy. If they really want to make $ they SHOULD have MANY of each thing, you know...

oh it would be very awesome if most of the deals I want to get are online too. This would free up my time for another store that I want to go to also.

For those having trouble with the ad link working. Next time you get it to come up, save it to your desktop. You can always delete it when you don't need it anymore. This way you don't have to keep using the link. ;)

What are some of the deals you all are going after?

I looked at it a couple of days ago and didn't really see anything that great. But of course the scans I saw were blurry beyond belief!

The only thing I want to really get if the DS for my son. He has one but one of his cousins threw it and it broke in half, still plays mind you but of course not the same. I also saw a couple movies I want but Target is the one that has my eye the most. Meijer movie deals aren't that bad either. I just want to shop basically! I also work part time at Walmart and could not for the life of me get the dang ad or get someone to show me after seeing it I really didn't have to worry since nothing that great in it anyway!

Ok, this was sent to me, a couple of days ago, forgot the guys username (his name is Dean, wanted to give credit where credit is due), but this has a list of where the items will be:

Items with ** denote 5-11 blitz items. It has the Store Area, then the Product Group, then the Item Description. I'm condensing where possible.

Grocery Action Alley

Family Sleepwear

Boys, Girls, Infant & Toddler License 2PC Cotton PJ's **

Boys and Girls Slippers **

Ladies and Mens License Sleep Pant **

TV's & Accessories

Emerson 32" LCD HDTV **

Magnavox Blue-Ray DVD player **

Phillips 2G Flash Audio/Video Player **

Polaroid 42: LCD HDTV **

Alco Portable DVD Player **

Portable DVD Player Bag **

DVD Movie Feature

Movies **

Back GM Action Alley

Samsung Electronics

Flat Panel Console

Samsung 32" LCD HDTV

Samsung 40" LCD HDTV

Samsung 42" Plasma HDTV

Samsung 46" LCD HDTV

Samsung 50" Plasma HDTV

Samsung Bag with 1 GB Card **

Samsung Blue-Ray Player

Samsung Digital Camera **

Samsung DVD Camcorder

Computers & Accessories

500 GB Portable Hard Drive

Dell Desktop

Hewlett-Packard Desktop Computer **

Hewlett-Packard F2210 AIO Deskjet Printer **

Hewlett-Packard F4235 AIO Printer

Hewlett-Packard Laptop

Laptop Bag

Pny 8GB Internal Memory

SanDisk 4G Flash Drive **

Sansui LCD/TV Monitor **

Toshiba :305D-S5897 Laptop

Gaming

Video Games**

X Box Arcade Game Console **

V-Rocker

V Rocker Euro Sound Game Chair **

Fill in Back GM Action Alley

4 GB SDHC Sandisk Card

8" Digital Photo Frame

Flip Ultra Digital Camcorder

Hewlett-Packard Photo Printer A526

JVC 30G Hard Drive Camcorder **

JVC Camera Bag with 2 GB Memory Card **

Kodak 10mp Digital Camera

Kodak 2G SD Card **

Kodak Big Zoom Digital Camera **

Kodak Camera Accessory Kit

Kodak SLR Bag **

Phillips 7" Digital Photo Frame Alarm Clock

Electronics Department

Case (CC)

8GB iPod Touch

Case Logic 3.5" GPS Case **

Garmin GPS **

Magellan Road Mate GPS

MP3 Accessory Pack **

RCA 8GB MP3 Player

Action Alley Leading to Garden Center

Fragrances

Curve Fragrance Set for Him/Her

Hannah Montana Vanity

Tommy 2 pk Set for Him

Tommy Girl 2 pk Set for Her

Christmas Trees & Trim A Package

4 pc. Bow Card (Cool Winter, Elegant Elements, Northland, or Traditional)

60 ct. Sequin Tissue (Cool Winter, Elegant Elements, or Traditional)

8 pk. Gift Box (Cool Winter, Elegant Elements, Northland, or Traditional)

90 Piece Shatterproof Trim A Tree

4' Christmas Tree (Blue, Pink, Purple, or Red)

6.5' Colorado Christmas tree (Clear or Multi lights; Green or White tree)

Hardlines Action Alley

Mech. Tool Set

201 Piece Mechanics Set **

18 Volt Drill

18 Volt Drill with Battery **

Grill

Uniflame Gas Grill **

Trampoline

12' Trampoline **

Fill in Hardlines Action Alley

5 Gallon Shop Vac **

Sporting Goods Department

Sporting Goods Case

Magellan Triton 400 Adventure Pack **

GM Action Alley

Fill in GM Action Alley

14 Stitch Sewing Machine

2 Pack Bundle Rolls Wrap

3-D Glitter Pen Set

Aurora Cross Cut Shredder - 6 Sheet

Beginnings Scribble & Sing Art Station

Crayola Cars Giant Coloring Pages

Crayola Glow Station

Crayola Princess Giant Coloring Pages

Crayola Ultimate Art Kit

Creation Station Art Kit

Cricut Expressions

Digital Photo Album

Hannah Guitar Case Art Kit

Hannah Montana Rockin Dream Journal

Shimmer Craft Kit

Toys Action Alley

Toys

1:10 Scale RC Jeep

1:6 Scale RC Hummer H3

20" Bikes Cobra/Blossom **

2008 Holiday Barbie

Air Hogs Combo Pk Havoc Heli/Echarger Plane **

Baby Alive Sip N Slurp **

Barbie Beach Cruiser w/Doll **

Barbie Diamond Castle Fashion Dolls **

Batman Dark Knight 2 Pk Figurines **

Batman Dark Knight Cape & Mask

Batman Dark Knight Mobile/Pod

Bratz Cyber Style Laptop

Bratz Wild Wild West

Cars Exclusive Oversized Vehicles

Cars Transport Truck w/Cars

CPK 25th Anniversary Newborns **

Disney Plush **

Fisher Price Walk to Wagon **

FP Rock N Play Piano

Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker

Graco My Little Baby Doll Playset

Hannah Montana Fashion Doll **

Hannah Montana Guitar w/Doll

High School Musical 20" Bike

High School Musical 3 Fashion Dolls **

Hotwheels 10pk **

Hotwheels City Sets - Metropolis **

Leapster **

Lego Kings Castle

Little Mommy Twins

Littlest Pet Shop VIP

Mega Blocks 100 Piece Construction Blocks **

Monopoly Deluxe

My Size Barbie

Nerf Air Tech 3000 Twin Pack **

Pixos Starter and Bonus Pixos **

Play Dough Canister **

Power Rangers Jungle Fury Mega Mission Helmet

Power Wheels Barbie/Hot Wheels **

Razor Bike w/Helmet **

Star Wars Light Saber **

Thomas Aquadoodle

Thomas Tidmouth Shed

Transformers Deluxe Figures 2pk

Trivial Pursuit 80s

Vsmile PC Pal

V-Tech Handheld *

Wave**

WWE Bonus Ring w/Figures

Yamaha 13" RC Quad **

Home Action Alley

Household Appliances

1.5 cup Mini Chopper **

2 qt Slow Cooker **

5 Speed Hand Mixer **

Black & Decker 12 cup Digital Coffee Maker **

CP 5qt Smart Crock Pot **

GE .7 cu ft Microwave **

Hamilton Beach 6 speed Mixer

Hamilton Beach Wave Station Blender **

Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer **

Rubbermaid 24 pc Easy Find Food Storage Set

Bissell Vac

Bissell Compact Upright Vacuum **

Eureka Stick Vacuum **

Sheets

Home Trends 500 Thread Count Sheets - Assorted Colors - Full, King, or Queen

Towels

Assorted Colors - Bath Towel, Hand Towel, or Wash Cloth

Fill in 1/2 Stack in Home

Hannah Montana Bean Bag

Juvenile/Pre-School Bean Bag Chairs

Mainstays Papasan Chair

Fill in Home Action Alley

6 pc Spinner Luggage Set **

7PC Bed In Bag - Circle Line, Melanie, Satin Scroll, or Sutton Place **

Collage Photo Frame **

Apparel - Junior Hot Spot

Outerwear, Track Suits, Licensed Hoodies

Betty B Lip Hoodie

Boys/Girls AW 2 pc Track Set

Boys/Girls FG Bubble Jacket

Boys Licensed Hoods

Chipmunks Hoodie

Happy Dots Hoodie

HB Blah Music Hoodie

HB Patch Star Hoodie

Infant/Toddler FG Velour Set

Infant/Toddler Licensed Hoodie

IB Bubble Jacket

IB Promo Bubble Jacket

IB Vest Hoodie Set

IG Bubble Jacket

IG Promo Bubble Jacket

IG Vest Hoodie Set

Inside Loco Hoodie

Ladies Bubble Jacket

Ladies Faded Glory Fully Lined Hoodie

Ladies Windsuits

Love Always Hoodie

Mens Jacket

Mens Windsuits

Mickey Hoodie

Mood Swings Hoodie

SG Patch Hoodie

Stripey SG Hoodie

Super Hearts Hoodie

TB Bubble Jacket

TB Promo Bubble Jacket

TB Vest Hoodie Set

Team Hoodie

TG Bubble Jacket

TG Vest Hoodie Set

Tink Attn Me Hoodie

Tink Patch Hoodie

Tink Stars Hoodie

VH1 Turntable Hoodie

YM Licensed Hoodies

Apparel - Ladies Active

Sherpa for the Family

~Looks like the first part is gloves or something~ **

Boys, Girls, Mens FG Sherpa Hoodie**

Childrens, Mens Fleece Clogs**

Feature Hannah/Hsm/Hulk/Ironman/Pixie Tink/Prn Lavish/Youth Spidey Prn Cozy**

Fisher Price Galluping Jumparoo Blue or Brown**

Girls License Hoodie**

Infant & Toddler Sherpa Jacket**

Apparel - Young Mens

Family Denim

Girls LEI Blitz Jean **

LEI Blitz Jean **

Mens Wrangler Jean **

Rider Ladies Jean **

Riders Jeans **

Utility Cut Hero Jean **

WR Tough Jean **

Wrangler Jeans **

Endcaps

Endcap in Dosmestics (it says dosmestics, im assuming thats domestics lol)

Disney Towel or 6pk Set of Washcloths

Juvenile/Pre-School Slumber Set

Juvenile/Pre-School Table and Chairs

LED Slumberbag

LED Throw

Princess/Cars Rolling Backpack w/Travel Case

Protege 3pc Duffel Set with Wheels

Endcap in Housewares

32 Piece Embossed Dinnerware Set

George Foreman Grill

Endcap in Small Appliances

Farberware 20 pc Black or Champagne Cookware Sets (8pc bonus)

Endcap in Sporting Goods

Stanley 1.1 qt Bottle Thermos **

Jewelry Department

Jewelry Countertop Feature

$50 Pendants

SS/10k 2 or 4 Sec DC Hoop

SS/10k Arrow Hoop

SS/10k Hoop w/Bead

SS/10k Star DC Hoop

Stainless Steel pendants, bangles, rings

That's it! Hopefully I didn't mess it up or confuse anyone

I want a trampoline, a Barbie jeep, and a V-rocker among many other things. How do I shop with all that stuff? I've never bought a big item on black friday. Now I'm worried that if I rush to the big stuff then I'll have no room for anything else, and if I get the small stuff first the big items will be gone. Any suggestions on how to do this the most efficient way?

our store is going to have 114 wii's

they are expecting it to be crazy this year we at work were all told that if we want to work an extra hour on Friday we can which means overtime!!!!! but I want to shop soooo not sure I will stay an extra hour. I work overnights. I have seen the counts for our store on the merchandise and all I have to say is there are large quanitities of the merchandise. This is going to be a blast. I love working blitz or black friday!!!! I also love shopping!!! Wal_Mart you have done your customers and your associates proud this year its not just the same ole ad.

Edited by mcmc
extra info

I want a trampoline, a Barbie jeep, and a V-rocker among many other things. How do I shop with all that stuff? I've never bought a big item on black friday. Now I'm worried that if I rush to the big stuff then I'll have no room for anything else, and if I get the small stuff first the big items will be gone. Any suggestions on how to do this the most efficient way?

It sounds to me like you need to bring someone with you. It gets hard to move around when you have a cart full of large items. See if you can get a friend or family member to go with you. Some one that can watch your cart while you get what you want.

no board games this year? Anyone know if anyone has deals on board games this year?

I was in walmart and noticed they had reduced the prices already on a lot of the board games there was chutes and ladders and a couple other ones for 5.00

Yea it is the cheapest I did a little research on it and it's got some issues.

http://www.amazon.com/Sansui-HDLCD1900-widescreen-HDTV-black/dp/B000UX34HS

It looks like a model that they don't make any more I don't see it on there web page.

Speakers in the back.:confused:

It's only 16 inches.:(

O well.

Any tv show when watching full screen will be in a 4:3 ratio, which of course does not fill the whole screen. The same is true with any size tv and any brand. Thus why when many people are looking to replace a 26 or 27 inch tv, a sales man will always recommend a 32 or larger, since full screen video will have black bars on the sides, and provides a "smaller" picture.

I just got back from WalMart. The kids coats and fleece jammie pants are in the dept, just full priced ($15 and $8) Pepsi is $.64 now for a 2 liter!

In my paper today there was rebate info for $3 rebate of Kung Fu Panda. I am getting this at WM BF for $9. so this will bring it down to $6. http://www.conagrafoods.com/consumer/adspromotions/promo-kung-fu-panda.jsp?cookietest=true

I was asking my check out guy some questions... is there a map, are you open 24hrs that night, any tips on locations? Turns out this is his 4th day on the job. He had no idea it was a big deal but he will be working... I warned him to be ready for craziness!!!

They have a 13' trampoline with enclosure at Academy right now for $149. If you have an Academy near you..I would go for it. :fluffy:

http://academy.com/index.php?page=content&target=products/specials/hotdeals/111608all&start=0&selectedSKU=0411-00673-1300

A few years ago I bought the trampoline on the blitz and a few other larger items, the associates at our store were very helpful and brought me one of those flat bed pallet carts. It helped and wasn't so bad to move around the store. One year they would take your larger purchases to the front of the store for you. I'm sure you will just have to ask and see. Good luck.;)

okay from what I see, the items in blue mean they will be online. But the items in black are in store only? That SUCKS!!:mad: I am not going there if I can at all help it!!

If when I check the ad this IS the case, looks like Sears and ToysRus will get some orders from me.

And didn't people say they went ahead and put up the on-line stuff at mid night last year?

okay from what I see, the items in blue mean they will be online. But the items in black are in store only? That SUCKS!!:mad: I am not going there if I can at all help it!!

If when I check the ad this IS the case, looks like Sears and ToysRus will get some orders from me.

And didn't people say they went ahead and put up the on-line stuff at mid night last year?

i didnt know that that meant those items will be available online at sale price. I just thought that it was linked for viewing/research

Can I plan on linked items being at BF prices??

I just got back from WalMart. The kids coats and fleece jammie pants are in the dept, just full priced ($15 and $8) Pepsi is $.64 now for a 2 liter!

In my paper today there was rebate info for $3 rebate of Kung Fu Panda. I am getting this at WM BF for $9. so this will bring it down to $6. http://www.conagrafoods.com/consumer/adspromotions/promo-kung-fu-panda.jsp?cookietest=true

I was asking my check out guy some questions... is there a map, are you open 24hrs that night, any tips on locations? Turns out this is his 4th day on the job. He had no idea it was a big deal but he will be working... I warned him to be ready for craziness!!!

Midwest Mama, was the rebate info in Saturday or Sunday paper? What part? the link shown is temp. unavailable. thanks.