Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

I can't believe it. I've never gone to Walmart on BF and this year, I may actually end up there. Totally changes my game plan. I'm surprised their ad was so good. I'm impressed.

Please oh please let the things I want be online.

My thoughts exactly. I don't know how I can be at Kohl's and Walmart at the sametime. Good thing they are just across the street from each other. :yup:

I was bored this morning and ad scan hunting and ended up on some weird website, but found the Walmart Ad scan. At first I was totally sure it had to be last years, but then the front cover showed Nov. 28th. So I looked to see if all the deals mentioned on CNN were in it and they were. Well of course I called my best friend and we copied to ads and viewed them in photoshop.

It was such a relief with they got posted on here a couple hours later cause I felt like I was gonna fall out in the floor in bust from trying not to say anything.

I'm assuming it is now "safe" to discuss this since it's out now and I was a good girl and didn't say anything before hand.

Did anyone else find it early as well and have to keep mum about it?

Someone...anyone...please take pity on those of us on dial up!

I live in the land time forgot and dsl is not available. The ad scan is over 17 mb and my connection will die long before it downloads this and I end up with a corrupt pdf file. Would someone please have mercy on me and break the file up into several smaller files so I can download it in pieces?

Someone...anyone...please take pity on those of us on dial up!

I live in the land time forgot and dsl is not available. The ad scan is over 17 mb and my connection will die long before it downloads this and I end up with a corrupt pdf file. Would someone please have mercy on me and break the file up into several smaller files so I can download it in pieces?

PM me your email and I can send it to you a little at a time...so I don't kill your connection

Edited by setlok73

Don't know if anyone is looking to get the kid's pj's, but IF these are the same kind they had last year, DON'T waste your money!!! I bought the Dora ones last year in a size bigger (cause pj's run small, due to they are supposed to be snug, which my kids hate) and they shrunk so bad after I washed them my dd3 ended up with dd6's pj's as those now fit her. dd3 wore a 24mths and dd6 got a 5!!!! Just thought I'd give anyone a heads up on them if they were thinking of buying them.......

Dear lord I remember the year that the special Cabbage Patch Newborns were 10.00. Now I see there having the 25th Anniversary ones for $10.00!!!!!!!! OMG it is gonna be like when they first released them back in the 80s. The way the crowds were. I am not so sure I even wanna attempt to try & get one.

I kinda want to get one just for the sport of it!! :D

Go for the Toshiba I have one from 2001 and its the BEST pc I have ever owned even beats any of the desktops i have had I love it.

Thanks for the input, think I am going to go for that one. Says while supplies last but it's not an early bird special so hopefully I have a chance at it.

Thanks Brad, it has been so hard to not discuss this ad on here, but I was trying to be good, lol. Now that it's out I can finally say that I am super impressed with WalMart this year and they are doing a great job of making up for "crappy" sales last year. After comparing the ads I can honestly say that I will still be hitting WalMart first. I wonder how early I will have to get there for the XBOX360?!?!?!

I have a question. Sorry if anyone has already answered/said this.

Will they put limits on things like the MP3 players and digital frames you think?

I know in store they limit stuff like TVs and PCs to 1 per. But what about on-line?

I SOOO have a list now. I would be really bummed to get cut short by limit 2 type things.