Circuit City Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

So i wonder if the xbox 360 arcade with the extra 20 gb memory is added internal or a external ad on???

It's the external/attached hard drive. Just like when you buy it out of the box. The hard drive is a refurb, but I think it's a good deal. This set up would cost you at least a $100 more. A refurb HD goes for $50 and a wireless controller for about the same. I'm letting my sister know about it. She was looking for one for her boys.

Same question as above.

We all already know about the 360 bundle that comes with Kung Fu Panda and Indiana Jones. Are these the 2 free games they're talking about, or will we also be able to pick 2 games of our choosing along with those 2 PLUS the gift card?

I dont think the 360 has any hard drives attached to the side.....It has one on the top which is the primary which comes normally on the Premium/Mid priced one, and a bigger one on the Elite...The Core system or cheapest on the other hand does not come with one. They may be selling a Core system (alot less features such as wired controller, normally no hard drive, etc. all the big features) with a refurbed hard drive which would make sense seeing that if they were to have a second HD on the other systems the actual system would kind of have to be modified in a way that would cancel the Microsoft Warranty (which is needed in case of "Rings of Death" which is common now adays)

Can anyone read what it says about the LG env2 cell phone from verizon? I think it's on the last page of the scan. I try to zoom in but can't read it. I think it might say something about a $50 rebate. Can anyone help?

More likely than not, it's not an actual rebate for cash but a rebate for a $50.00 Debit Card. It's the same promo that's running in the Verizon store.

I wish the Dare was on sale, I want that phone pretty bad.

More likely than not, it's not an actual rebate for cash but a rebate for a $50.00 Debit Card. It's the same promo that's running in the Verizon store.

I wish the Dare was on sale, I want that phone pretty bad.

I was thinking it said $99.99 with a $50 rebate. A $50 debit card wouldn't be bad though cause I'd just turn right around and spend it. Unless you have to wait to get it like the mail in rebates, which you probably do. The env2 is $130 right now at verizon website. I so want the Dare too. I would totally get that one if it is on sale. I wonder if verizon has any specials for BF? Maybe we will get lucky and it will be on sale. I'd pay $100 for that.

I was thinking it said $99.99 with a $50 rebate. A $50 debit card wouldn't be bad though cause I'd just turn right around and spend it. Unless you have to wait to get it like the mail in rebates, which you probably do. The env2 is $130 right now at verizon website. I so want the Dare too. I would totally get that one if it is on sale. I wonder if verizon has any specials for BF? Maybe we will get lucky and it will be on sale. I'd pay $100 for that.

You have to mail in the form to get the debit card. :( My husband has the Dare and when he picked up the phone they gave him a bunch of rebate forms.

I'm hoping they drop the price on the Dare a bit - it was $150 for me when I checked online, but I don't think they gave me the $50 gift card on top of it.

Thanks com, I was thinking thats what it said. I hate those darn mail in rebates. ugh... The Dare shows for me as $199. Actually $249 with a $50 mir.:eyepoppin I refuse to spend that much on a phone. I will settle for the voyage or the env2. I like the ones that open and have the full qwerty.

I held off on renewing my contract and verizon kept sending me better and better deals. I wound up with 1 month free service and a special offer for a dare for $100.00 with a $50 rebate wich I took to circuit city. Then at circuit city I also got an alias (full qwerty) for $100 with $50 rebate another phone for $50 with a $50 rebate and 1 free phone. This was about a month before my contract expired. Try asking for the promotions dept. By the way, my daughter LOVES the dare.

I held off on renewing my contract and verizon kept sending me better and better deals. I wound up with 1 month free service and a special offer for a dare for $100.00 with a $50 rebate wich I took to circuit city. Then at circuit city I also got an alias (full qwerty) for $100 with $50 rebate another phone for $50 with a $50 rebate and 1 free phone. This was about a month before my contract expired. Try asking for the promotions dept. By the way, my daughter LOVES the dare.

My 2 year contract expires in January. I have a shared line with my boyfriend and he already renewed his 2 year and got a new phone, he is the main line. He was eligible for an upgrade before I was. Maybe thats why I haven't gotten any notices or special promos yet? Maybe I will call and ask them! :) thanks.

i just got the alias at best buy for 29.99...no rebates, just a 2-yr contract :D

There is a Sony 7.1 AV receiver in the add scan. Can anyone figure out what the price is? Starts with a 1. I can't make out the web ID either to look it up on the CC website.

I just noticed this receiver also did not make the sale list for the ad.

Edited by mistereman1

There is a Sony 7.1 AV receiver in the add scan. Can anyone figure out what the price is? Starts with a 1. I can't make out the web ID either to look it up on the CC website.

Sorry that it didn't make the ad listing, it looks like the person that scanned the ad allowed that item to slip off the page. I don't see it on the 7th page either, if I find anything out - I'll let you know!

Sony 7.1 Channel Audio/Video Receiver with 105 watts per Channel. Web ID: STRDG720

Reg.$299.99 Sale Price $199.99 Save $100

Here's a link to it.... Link

Be cautious when shopping at Circuit City. I just tried to go to their St. Louis store to buy a plasma TV package that they advertised on line and was told that they would not honor the on- line price. Plus they were not very nice about it. I had a copy of the on line ad with me..the sales manager, Micah Mayfield (314-963-0125) said his store would not take a loss on that item. He told me I had to buy it on line only, even though they are now heavily advertising one price on the web or in the store. No wonder the company is in bankruptcy and closing stores.

If it was an item available in the store, why didn't you walk back the the computer area, go out to the CC website, and buy it with instore pickup? Available in 24 minutes, you would have gotten the TV you wanted, and could thumb your nose at the sales manager. I agree, you shouldn't have had this happen, and a call or letter to corporate is probably warranted.

Is this on of the stores closing? They are not honoring any sells except the liquidation ones. If it is a misprint or typo, they also do not have to honor it if you are informed of that i.e walking in the door and it's on the door.

But I would agree about writing a letter. Though not flashing the managers name up, as each store has multiple sales managers and different shifts. Only one store manager. Try him or her.

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried to order a Samsung digital camara and get the Epson photo printer for free but the checkout kept adding the 100.00 printer cost to my cart. I called customer service and they told me that there is a MIR for the 100.00.

Can't read the small print on the scanned ad but does that sound right to you all? I hate MIR.