Circuit City Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

This ad by far trumps Best Buys ad. I wish ours was still open but i can get it shipped to me and already have a circuitcity.com account so will be easy to by just click the button and my info including credit card will already be there :) Hopefully this sale starts online prior to my needing to be in line BF morning.

Thank you for posting the ad! But I (like some people) just don't see anything catching my eye, but I know other people will find things!

The only question I have is if ALL items will be available online? The only thing I might buy are some DVDs.. but I'm not going to be waiting outside all night for some DVDs, you know?

Thanks though for the ad! Hopefully I find some store that will be awesome!

Thank you for posting the ad! But I (like some people) just don't see anything catching my eye, but I know other people will find things!

The only question I have is if ALL items will be available online? The only thing I might buy are some DVDs.. but I'm not going to be waiting outside all night for some DVDs, you know?

Thanks though for the ad! Hopefully I find some store that will be awesome!

Not all are, but DVD's may be.

Maybe it's just me, but neither the BB or CC black friday ads make me want to stand in line for 12 hours. In fact, doing some initial price comparision shopping, many of the items can be found NOW with online merchants for the same price (or maybe just a few dollars more). The good ole days of impressive BF deals may be over. What a shame...

Maybe it's just me, but neither the BB or CC black friday ads make me want to stand in line for 12 hours. In fact, doing some initial price comparision shopping, many of the items can be found NOW with online merchants for the same price (or maybe just a few dollars more). The good ole days of impressive BF deals may be over. What a shame...

I agree, both seem like normal ads you'd see any other day in a BB/CC ad. Is saving $20 on a computer really worth the 12-36 hours you have to spend outside?

I will most likely stop by for the House seasons anyway.

Edited by mysticmage

I certainly hope CC online does decide to price everything from the ad too. Now that all of the CC's are closing in my area I have to shop with them online only :( I think they will be missing out on a big customer base if they don't include the items online for those of us without stores now.

I agree, both seem like normal ads you'd see any other day in a BB/CC ad. Is saving $20 on a computer really worth the 12-36 hours you have to spend outside?

I think it depends on what you are looking for. I found about 8 things im plannng to get online to order (would wait in line if we still had a CC lol our nearest one is a 50 mile trip.

mysticmage, yea that's what I was thinking. I was guessing that most DVDs might be available, but the "doorbusters" might not be. But I wasn't sure if they were actually going to the take the time to price down all those dvds haha.

I sure hope they do, then they will get my sale! ;-)

You can always take the ad to Wal-mart and price match. This way you don't have wait outside and you can bet there will be plenty available no matter when you get there. I always do this for stuff like that I know I can find at wal-mart. Saves time and money when you think about it.

Good luck

You can always take the ad to Wal-mart and price match. This way you don't have wait outside and you can bet there will be plenty available no matter when you get there. I always do this for stuff like that I know I can find at wal-mart. Saves time and money when you think about it.

Good luck

good call! haha thanks KrystalMae.... I didn't even think about doing that

Good luck

Yes but you have to have a circuit city in your town for them to honor it.

There is a VERY nice selection of DVDs that I think I will get some online since we don't have a CC within an hour of us.

Has any or does anyone know if I shop online on BF will the stuff still be there around noon?That's about the time I'll probably be back from shopping. Will it state when the deals start online?

There is a VERY nice selection of DVDs that I think I will get some online since we don't have a CC within an hour of us.

Has any or does anyone know if I shop online on BF will the stuff still be there around noon?That's about the time I'll probably be back from shopping. Will it state when the deals start online?

I shopped online from them last year. IT SUCKED. The site was crapping out and stuck forever...it was most likely being bombarded by folks like me. Finally got to purchase an xbox360 bundle for pick in store. I did on BF which was a NIGHTMARE. It took me over an hour to pick something I had already paid for since I had to stand in a huge line...and this was hours after the initial opening crush...

With that, I will most likely try to online shop them again. If I have the difficulty like last year, I'll bag it. If not, I'll just pick up later.