Christmas Music Already!

stacyk9

I'm getting ready to head out to Wal-Mart in a few minutes. I hope that Christmas tree will be waiting for me!!

Added: Nope. No Christmas out in the main store area yet. It's all still back in the garden center.

Edited by stacyk9

I love Christmas music. I was in the car Saturday night scanning through radio stations and found Christmas music. I figured they were just playing one song but then the DJ came on and said they are only playing Christmas music from now until Christmas! They are doing it so early because the Phillies manager (I think that's who said it) said that Christmas came 2 months early for them when they won the World Series. So in honor of them they started the Christmas music!

WOOT!!!!

does anyone know of any station in NYC/Newark NJ area playing christmas music? dh got transfered so he has been traveling up there and wants x-mas music

he may be able to get the philly channel 97.5 they are playing them .

and if anyone wants to listen while on the computer go to litefm.com and you can listen

I started today. We are getting about 6" of snow today, and I have the holday bug bad. So, after cleaning the house, I hauled out our box of holiday cd's and dvds and put them on the shelves, ready to use. I then put a holiday cd on and worked on my Christmas card list. Tomorrow I plan on wrapping gifts and working on my cards. I say anytime in November is good. Have fun.

I started last Monday. A radio station here started playing christmas music 24/7. Usually I change stations for a few weeks till Thanksgiving. But I just recently moved in with my guy after 2 years of long distance, so I have the christmas bug a bit early. My friends are claiming that I am nesting, which is why I am in the christmas mood so early.:)

I started about a week ago. I checked in with the Sounds of the Seasons channel on my digital cable and it was Christmas music! I ended up leaving it on for about an hour that day. Then this weekend a local radio station ran a "Trim a Tree Weekend" so I had the radio on in the kitchen all weekend. Now I have the Christmas Bug bad!!!!

Just FYI -I know this is technically a "deal" but we are talking about music....

At Target I found Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer (the Rankin/Bass classic) SOUNDTRACK on CD at Target.

19 original songs from the kids animated show---- only $6.99

My son will be sooo excited--not giving it to him yet, going to try to control myself until T-giving. ;)

I love all these classic songs from the shows, along with Charlie Brown music, Frosty the Snowman, etc... all from when I was growing up.