Think I can shop 40wk pregnant? ;-)

kgoeke

Think positive, you may already have had the baby and be doing online shopping and gy 1st dibs because you are up feeding the baby. That way you will get everything you want:D

Thinking negative you will be giving birth and cannot even do online shopping.:shock:

Good luck and congrats and I hope everything goes easy for you.

OMG, can you imagine if I were delivering during that time?! DH will think I'm insane to insist on having the laptop in the delivery room so that I can get my bargains! Then again, he's met me. He probably won't be surprised. ;-)

You are not the only one due around Black Friday. A friend of mine is due on Nov. 28 and her husband is one of i think four or five employees at Big Lots. Last I had heard they were looking to hire maybe one new person. Edited by hbopper

Sure!! My sister had her baby on Thursday (Thanksgiving) and was out of the hosp, shopping on Friday!!!

ORRRRRR

Have the Doc induce the week before so you can go shopping.

They pushed my sis out a day early so she could go.

Worth a shot......... I think I would still shop in labor. Depending on how far along I was :)

Good Luck! Hope you have a beautiful labor and can get back in the lines come BF.

I was in your place last year - I was due the Saturday (the day after BF). I still did go out - but not as early, and didn't hit the stores as much as I had the years before. I did, however, shop online before I went out just to make sure I wouldn't miss out. I was able to get a bunch of deals at Staples before I headed out to shop.

Good luck!!!!

OMG, can you imagine if I were delivering during that time?! DH will think I'm insane to insist on having the laptop in the delivery room so that I can get my bargains! Then again, he's met me. He probably won't be surprised. ;-)

this is what i am planning to do for all the late after christmas sales, like childrens place, old navy, etc- i'm due jan 28

I went last year at 38 weeks. It wasn't too bad for me because I went with my husband. We went early to Walmart, and didn't even have to wait in line. Then at the other stores, he would get in line after we picked out our stuff and I would find somewhere to sit. I was pretty achy at the end, but walking is good for you, it gets things moving. Good luck!

I went shopping on BF when I was 8 1/2 months and it wasn't the best idea. I was fine until I was in line in a toy store squashed between a bunch of people. I got really hot and irritated lol but...alot of people were really nice and let me get my item ( a glow worm. yes i stood in frekin line for a glow worm) and get out. I probably wouldnt do it again.

Personally, would definitely NOT go shopping @ all. It would put alot of physical strain on one's body, which frankly already has enough strain. Put your feet up, you deserve it. NO "BARGAIN" is worth your Health and/or YOUR baby's Health..

Cheeres.. And most importantly!! CONGRATS about the baby!!!!

I was pregnant last year on BF and It was not to bad, the biggest problem for me was standing for long periods of time. So I was able to get mom and friends to stand in line for me. Just make sure you have someone with you that can help you out. Also I was not as far along as you will be, so just see how you feel. Good Luck