Think I can shop 40wk pregnant? ;-)

kgoeke

4 years ago I had my ds on Monday got out of hospital Wednesday & was out shopping Friday. I was miserable that evening, but it was worth it. I was determined to have him before BF. lol. Then this past BF I was in the first couple of months of my pregnancy & had horrible morning sickness. Got sick in Kohl's parking lot, but my kids had a good Christmas!!

avoid places like BB and wallymart...(stay away from the mad crush at 5 am. sit in the parking lot in you car, get out of car at 5:15-5:30...)other than that and you will be fine! buy a walker with the chair on it so you can sit when you need to (in line) put a tall bike flag on it. GO WITH A FRIEND! DO NOT GO ALONE. If you need medical attention at any point you need someone there with you. Have a cell phone. Do not over do it. when you are tired, or dont feel well... GO HOME. a few dollars isn't worth it. ask your dr. for a temp. handicap, you may be able to get one. can you tell i have shopped bf pregnant?

MOST people are great when they are out shopping, like they didn't know what to expect... just remember, keep a smile on your face because you know the person next to you is just as crazy as you are.

worst case scenario... you have your baby waiting in line in the electronics dept. @ BB! maybe they give you the laptop anyway???

I went 2 years ago when I was 36 weeks with my son - word of warning, he was born the next day. :) He was 9lb 7oz, so more than ready to go, but something about being in line at 2am and shopping till I dropped sent me into labor? ;) However, if you're tired of being pregnant, it may be just what you need!

I had wonderful people around me that even held my spot in line so I could run to the gas station for potty breaks! It was a great experience, and I would totally be crazy enough to do it again!