What is on your kids holiday list?

sdigman6

DD6........

Hannah Montana Bike or Razor Scoot (depending on the rest of the shopping)

VSmile VMotion

Leapster 2

VSmile Cyber Pocket

Baby Alive w/Potty

Leapfrog Tag Reading System

KidKraft Large Kitchen Set

Leapfrog WordLaunch

Polly Pockets

Games/Puzzles

Hannah Montana PlugNPlay Guitar - just seen on QVC yesterday; its gonna be a hot item, so order NOW

DD2months (will be 5 1/2 months on Christmas)

Activity Saucer

other Small toys

Edited by mommyofanangelb

DS18

Rockband 2 for Xbox 360 (so he can play w/his college roomies)

video games

gift cards

DD15

laptop

new cell phone

house dvds

i tunes cards

DS4

imaginext batcave

vtech motion

batman anything

tag reading system

Watch out for the tag system at Kohls... I got it for $30.00 and got the books BOGO( i used their sale, 30%coupon and stacked 15% MVC coupon on top)... look for the thread in the offline deals at GD)

well - last year financially I was able to get them Bigger gifts ... this year although mine have wishlists it may just be that wishing ..lol

Son -16

New LapTop( he already has one so I dont think so)

ps3 ( I may get that as the familiy gift for house)

RockBand 2 for 360( probably lol)

Money

Games

Daughter -14

New Camera ( probably)

New Cell Phone( maybe )

money

gift cards

step daughter -19

money!!!

Gift Cards

Step daughter -

Pokemon anything lol

hs2 stuff

Hannnah montana stuff

OKay I went all day yesterday and came home w/ only 3 Xbobx 360 games I got at Gamestop for my son w/ the B2G1 sale. I was sooooooo frustrated. It's the time of year I'm not willing to pay full price yet- and I couldn't find anything I felt was that good of a deal. Much less not sure what to get. I need idea's. Here are the people on my list I have to buy for that I'm at a loss for.

My son- 15 (will be 16 less than a month after Christmas):

I got him 3 Xbox 360 games- but don't think I'll get him more because he only plays once in awhile.

For clothing I'll wait until BF for the sale @ PacSun.

I want to get him a skateboard since he wrecks one a week- but I'm clueless as to what else to get him?????

We usually spend $800-$1000......he has a gaming system, a new IPOD this year already, just got a new cell phone, has a TV, has a Laptop

Any Idea's?????

Neice 6yr old-- Budget $100-130

Very girly..........

I usually spend 1/2 on clothes and 1/2 on toy's. She has waaaayyyyyy too many clothes so it will be all toys this year.

So far I've gotten her 2 Webkinz @$5 each and 2 Webkinz outfits for 1/2 off. So she has right around $100 left still.

What would be a hot item for this age bracket?????

Nephew 4yr old-- Budget $100-130

NO CLUE's ON THIS ONE......

Same as neice has everything and too many clothes......I need to try to keep the present count semi-close to that of my neice's.

Any idea's of what is "hot' in these age groups would be great.......

OKay I went all day yesterday and came home w/ only 3 Xbobx 360 games I got at Gamestop for my son w/ the B2G1 sale. I was sooooooo frustrated. It's the time of year I'm not willing to pay full price yet- and I couldn't find anything I felt was that good of a deal. Much less not sure what to get. I need idea's. Here are the people on my list I have to buy for that I'm at a loss for.

My son- 15 (will be 16 less than a month after Christmas):

I got him 3 Xbox 360 games- but don't think I'll get him more because he only plays once in awhile.

For clothing I'll wait until BF for the sale @ PacSun.

I want to get him a skateboard since he wrecks one a week- but I'm clueless as to what else to get him?????

We usually spend $800-$1000......he has a gaming system, a new IPOD this year already, just got a new cell phone, has a TV, has a Laptop

Any Idea's?????

Neice 6yr old-- Budget $100-130

Very girly..........

I usually spend 1/2 on clothes and 1/2 on toy's. She has waaaayyyyyy too many clothes so it will be all toys this year.

So far I've gotten her 2 Webkinz @$5 each and 2 Webkinz outfits for 1/2 off. So she has right around $100 left still.

What would be a hot item for this age bracket?????

Nephew 4yr old-- Budget $100-130

NO CLUE's ON THIS ONE......

Same as neice has everything and too many clothes......I need to try to keep the present count semi-close to that of my neice's.

Any idea's of what is "hot' in these age groups would be great.......

The 6 year old would love anything Hannah Montana or High School Musical. This is the hot item for all girls 4-8. Toys R Us has posted the hot 15 toys for Christmas. I teach this age group and you definitely cannot go wrong with Hannah Montana and High School Musical. Also, little girls at this age like play makeup, jewelry, watches etc.

The 6 year old boy would be anything Bakugan

Movies for 6 year old boy would be Speed Racer movie and the toys. Wall-E and Kung Fu Panda movies are coming out in November. If the 6 year old has a game system get him 1 game. My little boy does not really get into the "Hot Toys". He always likes to get at least one movie in his stocking. He will make a list of movies and 1 always shows ups in the stocking. Little boys also like things they can put together. Boys are easier for me as I only have 1 child. If the 6 year old is into fishing get him a new pole, reel, lures, tackle box etc. Boys are esy to please.

Good Luck!

Suggestions:

Son 15 almost 16:

Digital Camera, tool set (he will driving soon), cologne, refrigerator for room, sports or gaming magazines, printer

For the younger ones I would consider some of the new but also those that have been around a while:

Neice 6 yrs old:

Pink guitar by first act, easy bake oven, or the new cupcake maker that is out, pretty necklace and ring set, Leapster (pink) with games, puzzles, blocks, (my DD is playing with hers as I write) inexpensive or childs digital camera, polly pockets, or littlest pet shop.

Nephew 4:

Guitar by first act, tag reading system with books, pretend tools, lincoln logs or tinker toys, soccer set by FP,

I like the idea about savings bonds too, or a savings account in their name with you as guardian and make deposits for them.

Dd5 just added moon sand to her list---is it worth it??

My little girl LOVES this stuff. So far she has only had it at grandma's house but I did pick up the pack at the TRU sale saturday for christmas. I belive it is an outside toy but that is just me. Just remember to brush it out of her clothes and not take a wet cloth to it because it will stain. It is great fun though.

daughter-6

butterscotch, creepy crawlers, candy claw machine, stage, ariel's beginning movie, bubble gum machine, aqua dots (i think they are called something else now), and a drum set

and always always more polly pockets! she wants the weird ones that you snap apart and mix and match tops, torsos, and legs

SON 11

X-Box games

Wii games

DS games

accesories for all game systems

Iron Man figure

Fuzion skateboard

gift cards

movies

SON 5

Incredible Hulk bedding

Incredible Hulk toys

Iron Man toys

Indiana Jones toys

Imaginext

movies

PS2 games

Daughter 18 months (at Christmas)

Little Mommy doll

Little Mommy cradle and carrier

Alive Cubs

play food

puzzles

books

Their lists so far are

Daughter 14

Laptop

Ipod

Digital Camera

Clothes

Stuff for her room, we just redid her room and she wants bedding and accessories for it.

Jewelry

Makeup

Purse

Son 12

Gas Scooter

Hunting Stuff

Games

Clothes

Boots

Sneakers

Daughter 6

A flag Pole

A mailbox for her door

Her own box of mail

Her own place setting for the table, plate, bowl, cup and silverware

Clothes

Bathrobe

towels

Games

Plastic Money, this really is a GC she just calls them plastic money

Oh and the kicker - Electricty, water, cable and a paved drive way for her playhouse

• 1 month later...

Just wondering what everyone's kiddo's are asking for this year! Doesn't matter if they're 4 or 24, I'm just curious! It's always cool to see everyone's different tastes!

I have a 4 1/2 year old son, and here is his list:

Bakugan stuff

Transformers animated series toys

Hulk Smash Hangs

Imaginext Batcave

Imaginext Fire Station

Bike (Cars or Transformers)

Hot Wheels tracks

Monster Trucks

Board Games: Hungry Hungry Hippos, Spongebob Operation, Sorry Sliders, Guess Who

Wall-E, Kung Fu Panda, Bee Movie

Lego Spongebob stuff, Lego Airplane, stuff to make Lego cars

Remote Control car