*** 2008 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

My SS gift arrived yesterday, but the mail carrier put it in my dh's truck. Dh discovered it when he left for his friend's house last night and called to tell me it was there. I think he just wanted to torture me because he knew he wasn't getting home till late so I wouldn't be able to open it until today. :yup:

So I opened my box this morning and I have to say, I have THE BEST secret santa!! :gdnum1: My santa gave me all kinds of different goodies. I had Lindor chocolate truffles, Giradelli (sp?) chocolate and peanut butter squares, Godiva Chocolate Creme coffee, two candles that smell good enought to eat :gdlicklips:, a penquin coffee mug (which I'm using right now) with lots of cappuccino and hot chocolate mixes inside, three penquin hand towels (that are currently hanging on my oven door), lavendar soap and lavendar bath salts, a container of gourmet hot chocolate (plan on trying it this weekend), a pair of blue slipper socks that have the little puffy balls (like my technical term? lol) dangling from the top, and even a tube of chocolate creme (I think) lip balm!

My dh was in shock as I kept taking item after item out of the box. He said "holy crap!" :eyepoppin I think he's jealous because my secret santa did better then he does! :yup:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU to my secret santa. You truly made my xmas. :gdclap:The thought and care you put into someone you don't know is amazing.

Recieved my package a few days ago!! Loved it! Everything was wrapped so beautifully!!! 4 packages total..I was going to open 2 now and 2 at christmas but after the first one I just couldn't wait!!! The card said that the gift included a few suprises for my little one, so of course she opened 2 of them and tried to decided what was hers exactly!! I was going to get the leftovers. I had to tell her to back away from the gifts!! I got a fuzzy blanket perfect for the couch (zoe tried to insist it was meant for her), chocolate covered pretzels, package of candles, snowman dish towel and pot holder, christmas cards, a cute card making kit, cocoa making kit (zoe ate the marshmallows and candy cane and i kept the cocoa), a coin purse, cookie cookbook, grocery list paper,and probably my favorite..santa bobblehead things for cupcakes!! I bake like crazy during the holidays and these will be great for one of the events i will be attending!!! There were also a few toys for zoe that i barely got to see before she was off with them!! Thanks so much to my secret santa!! I loved everything!!

I wanted to thank my SS for the wonderful gifts. I got a candle warmer with 2 different kinds of wax, pomegranite and the other smells like winterfresh gum. Also, oils for a warmer, bath scrubber, snowman mug with hot cocoa and a bag of reeses cups. We have already used the warmer and the pomegranite, my kids devoured the reeses cups and I have used the bath scrubber. Thanks so much for all of it!!

I have been getting lots of cards, wonderful to get some mail that is not a bill, thanks to everyone who has sent me cards, I am working on mine to day, hope to get out to the usmail carrier, I am still home bound post being in the hospital, gift will go out also, confused about the cookie list, can anyone help me?

Bratz dolls should be on sale.;)

:confused::confused::confused:

Yay, pictures! :D

i know :)

My SS gift arrived yesterday, but the mail carrier put it in my dh's truck. Dh discovered it when he left for his friend's house last night and called to tell me it was there. I think he just wanted to torture me because he knew he wasn't getting home till late so I wouldn't be able to open it until today. :yup:

So I opened my box this morning and I have to say, I have THE BEST secret santa!! :gdnum1: My santa gave me all kinds of different goodies. I had Lindor chocolate truffles, Giradelli (sp?) chocolate and peanut butter squares, Godiva Chocolate Creme coffee, two candles that smell good enought to eat :gdlicklips:, a penquin coffee mug (which I'm using right now) with lots of cappuccino and hot chocolate mixes inside, three penquin hand towels (that are currently hanging on my oven door), lavendar soap and lavendar bath salts, a container of gourmet hot chocolate (plan on trying it this weekend), a pair of blue slipper socks that have the little puffy balls (like my technical term? lol) dangling from the top, and even a tube of chocolate creme (I think) lip balm!

My dh was in shock as I kept taking item after item out of the box. He said "holy crap!" :eyepoppin I think he's jealous because my secret santa did better then he does! :yup:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU to my secret santa. You truly made my xmas. :gdclap:The thought and care you put into someone you don't know is amazing.

may be gives your dh a extra push ,lol

edited to add the cards just keep coming in :) ty jbowman6827, lennon2004, sunni0913, coleman4905, and MCMCKNY

Edited by eve

OMG I got my ornament box today! My person ROCKS! I will take a picture later tonight when the kids are safely far away lol. I think I know who it is but off to research to see! I got an antenna ball from Disney :D, Tigger Pooh and Eeyore ornaments, and an awesome tribal simba from the play! Thank you so much you have made my day!!!

I got my secret santa gift Tuesday and opened last night. THANK YOU to my secret santa. :yelclap::2woot: I got four gifts. A bag of Lindhor chocolates for the Chocoholic in me, a leather wallet, a bag of cookie mix and my favorite:D a Vera Bradley black and pink elephant book cover. Imagine my surprise to see it was the same pattern as two Vera Bradley items (backpack and hip purse) I already have at home.:gdthums::woot2: Very good selection. :yup: I will take pictures as soon as I can and post.

I just want to thank my ornament person! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! First of all, the ornament was DEAD ON!!! You couldn't have picked a better ornament for me! And the other gifts (a tropical calendar, snowman filled with candy, decorative snowman and Christmas kitchen towel) were way more than I was expecting.

So thank you again, whomever you are...you did a fantastic job!!! :D

I have received many beautiful cards! Mine are going out no later than Saturday along with my ornament and ss gifts.

I received my ornaments yesterday and I loved them both. They were from Personalization mall and were just perfect. I absolutely love them and my dd Haley really loved seeing her name on the family ornament. She keeps picking it up and asking me to show her where her name is - so a BIG THANK YOU from my "ornament fairy"