Trade in your old electronics and get a Circuit City or Best Buy Gift Card

Azzycat

Circuit City info:

"Circuit City has partnered with EZtradein.com, a Dealtree Services Company, to offer you a way to lower the cost of new entertainment or home office equipment and dispose of the old stuff in an environmentally-friendly manner. Just click the button below to determine what your current electronics are worth and trade them in for Circuit City gift cards."

Link to CC trade in site!

Best Buy info:

"You want the latest and greatest electronics, but your current stuff still works fine. Well, now you can offset the price of purchasing new electronics at Best Buy by trading in your existing electronics items."

Best Buy trade in link

Even if you don't get much or anything at all, it gets your old electronics out of your house and recycles them in a way that is good for our environment. :D

**okay, I found the BB link on their site someone mentioned so I added that too :) **

Edited by Azzycat
added Best Buy's link

wow... I was just playing around..

Sony Playstation 3 80GB Edition

CONDITION: EXCELLENT (Like New)

EXTERNAL GAME CONTROLLERS INCLUDED: 2

AC ADAPTER / POWER CORD: INCLUDED

TV OUTPUT CABLE OR RF UNIT: INCLUDED

HDTV CONNECTION CABLE: Included

NUMBER OF GAMES INCLUDED

(NOT INCLUDING BUILT IN): NONE

GAME SYSTEM HAS BEEN MODIFIED?: NO

Estimated Trade-in Value

(includes a Prepaid shipping label) $241.00

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nintendo Wii Console

HDTV CONNECTION CABLE: Not Included OR not applicable

NUMBER OF GAMES INCLUDED

Estimated Trade-in Value

(includes a Prepaid shipping label) $166.00

wow... I was just playing around..

Nintendo Wii Console

HDTV CONNECTION CABLE: Not Included OR not applicable

NUMBER OF GAMES INCLUDED

Estimated Trade-in Value

(includes a Prepaid shipping label) $166.00

NO WAY give up something this hot for $166! Could get more than double that on eBay!

I didn't see printers on there, which, naturally, is what I actually need to get rid of.

I'm in the same boat. That's because it's strangely more cost effective to buy a new printer than to buy a new ink cartridge. :g_shrug: I pick up at least one new printer every year on BF for less than the cost of a replacement cartridge. :banghead:

I'm in the same boat. That's because it's strangely more cost effective to buy a new printer than to buy a new ink cartridge. :g_shrug: I pick up at least one new printer every year on BF for less than the cost of a replacement cartridge. :banghead:

Do you know that the ink that comes with a new printer is typically just a starter cartridge, with little ink in it? I was surprised to find out that a lot of people did not realize that.

LOL yes, I have a printer colony invading my house and garage for the same reason!!!

I didn't know about starter cartridges. I bought one of those refill kits last time. Next time I'm just to Walgreens and having them fill it. :)

Printer refills are on sale this week with their (Walgreens) instore coupon $5 for bw and $10 for color. For some reason they can't do Canon. They've gotten mixed reviews on the quality.

Did you know that right now on Bestbuy.com they are running an ink special? buy one get 25% of the 2nd one online only. Plus you get the free pack of paper for buying 2 cartridges with your reward zone card.

Do you know that the ink that comes with a new printer is typically just a starter cartridge, with little ink in it? I was surprised to find out that a lot of people did not realize that.

Yep. I did know that. So they say anyway. But the "starter" ink that comes with the printer seems to last as long or longer than the ink you pay for afterward. At least with Canon ink anyway.

Ok, since so many are talking about printers, I'm going to tell you about the new one I got for Mother's Day because we also have a graveyard of printers LOL!

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=379025&pCatg=5697

It's a Kodak all in one and the ink cartridges are $9.99 for black and $14.99 for color, full sized! They are actually cheaper at Sam's Club.

Anyway, the SAME printer is $88.24 at Sam's CLub (special buy) but $148.88 at Walmart!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7696280

I LOVE IT!!

Just thought I'd share with all the talk of printers!

try aink.com for your cartridges. I have an Epson Photo Stylus printer - takes FOUR cartridges. I pay $7 for the colors and $5 for the black ones. They only carry certain cartridges, but if they happen to carry the kind you need, it's worth it! I've been using them for 4 years now and i've never had one problem, whereas i've had tons of problems with the refilled ones...

Has anyone tried this? How long does it take for them to get you the gift cards? I got several P4 desktops that I could trade in.

It depends on how far away you are from the local trade in center. We're only about 45 miles from where we sent it in.

The label to send it to the trade in center is printed from their website. You have to pack it yourself and take it to a UPS drop off location. Once they receive it, they'll email you. I think it only took them a day or two to look it over and give us a quote. Once we accepted, it took them about 2 weeks to mail the gift card.