Kohls.com Circulon TOTAL 12-pc Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set $80.00 (reg. $329)

kimyvr

I am sooo upset I had everything checked out then some error message came up & kicked me out of the site, went back in and not available.:mad::mad::mad::mad: Called CS and nothing is showing under my account, and they could not even look it up! I am just so upset right now I could just cry.:splat::banghead:

I am sooo upset I had everything checked out then some error message came up & kicked me out of the site, went back in and not available.:mad::mad::mad::mad: Called CS and nothing is showing under my account, and they could not even look it up! I am just so upset right now I could just cry.:splat::banghead:

Hang in there. I had an order go through (got checked out and everything). Then for some reason, my order got rejected. I was pretty upset. Keep trying and you will get it eventually.

I had a similar thing happen to me the other night. It's so aggravating when you're right there and they pull the rug from under you.

I know, the best CS could tell me is that it must have been a computer glitch and they are sorry and to keep checking back:mad:. I would not be so upset if I already had a set and wanted to order extra, but I have not been able to even get 1!:no: By the way nawlinslady my father was born & raised and lived most of his life in New Orleans but after Katrina we brought him here w/us in Ohio but after the nasty storm today, he probably is ready to go back!:gdfrozen::gdfrozen:

I know, the best CS could tell me is that it must have been a computer glitch and they are sorry and to keep checking back:mad:. I would not be so upset if I already had a set and wanted to order extra, but I have not been able to even get 1!:no: By the way nawlinslady my father was born & raised and lived most of his life in New Orleans but after Katrina we brought him here w/us in Ohio but after the nasty storm today, he probably is ready to go back!:gdfrozen::gdfrozen:

I know what you mean. I just want one for myself. tell your dad i said hello he would be my neighbor because i live in Slidell, Louisiana

OMG!! this C4C just keeps going off every few seconds but there IS NO CHANGE, what is going on, anybody else?:confused::mad: It is driving me crazy!

having the same problem. and i missed this again. kept saying change and i kept checking so i kinda slacked off and all you guys got in. thats what i get!!!

having the same problem. and i missed this again. kept saying change and i kept checking so i kinda slacked off and all you guys got in. thats what i get!!!

Don't feel bad, the same thing happened to me. I kept getting that false alert and decided it wasn't worth it and the one day I slacked off was the day it came back. Go figure..:(

I never used the c4c...I just subscribed to this thread and caught it. I feel guilty for being happy that I got one....:o

If I happen to catch it again, I would be willing to order another one if someone is willing to pay to ship it to you.

How much did your total come to??????? Did you haveto pay a surcharge?

My order was $85.85 No surcharge, just 4.98 tax and .99 shipping. I don't know how I got that...:confused:

Does that help?

Yes thank you. I was just wondering because when I called CS and attempt to see if maybe they had one more left due to the fact that I just missed it by a couple of minutes last night she told me about a 10 piece set for 229.00 with an 8.00 dollar surcharge. She just couldn't seem to find the 12 piece for 80.00 dollars. now that's weird

having the same problem. and i missed this again. kept saying change and i kept checking so i kinda slacked off and all you guys got in. thats what i get!!![/quote

I had the same problem also. False alarm kept going off every 15 seconds to 1 minute. I had it set up for 15 seconds at first, than I switched it 1 minute. Alarm was driving me crazy, so I turned it off.

Missed the deal again

My father was in the Coast Guard and was stationed in Cleveland for 4 years and he always talked about going home. He hated the cold weather and all the snow. After that, he transfered down here so he could retire. He wouldn't have been happy any place else.