Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Sounds great! I will look forward to your post... ;)

Do u think any place will be 90% off, I didn't sleep well thinking of all the things I may miss out on... You are right Madres still has lots of odds and ends in Seasonal, loads of bows, curling ribbon, candy,,,

Yes, I think Madre will be 90% today. It went 75% early with the others back east, so I am hopeful they are on the same schedule. I'll be there at 8. I have to drive out to Diamond Bar today, so I'll hit all the stores through that area in Duarte, San Dimas, DB & LaVerne.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Honestly if I can find it cheap enough I don't care if there are not a lot of different characters. He loves Elmo so he would be happy with just the base system because I'm pretty sure that one comes with him right?

THANK YOU!! Going to check my Target (to see if I missed any) and hopefully Walmart tonight too. My hubby having the car during the deal is killing my deal findings :mad: I can't go until that night when everything is picked over!!!

There's also a coupon out there for $5 off the Easylink system. It was in Parade a few weeks back. My DS (almost 3) got one for Christmas and he really likes it. So far he's only played with the 3 characters it comes with but I picked up the other sets for 50% off at Target the other day. They'll be nice little rewards for being good. ;)

ETA: Christmas is still 75% off in Indy! Everyone on the markdown team was consolidating the toys sections. They were also moving some toys near the bulk section. Not sure if it's permanent or temporary?

how long do toys typically stay at 30%? my store has about 4 rows PACKED full of clearance toys. there are so many that it's hard to even see what's there.

as for christmas - yesterday at 75% it only had odds n ends (broken snowglobes... go figure) left. 90% is almost pointless. :(

oh yeah - when do they mark down the christmas colored storage bins? i got a couple last year, but don't remember when...

how long do toys typically stay at 30%? my store has about 4 rows PACKED full of clearance toys. there are so many that it's hard to even see what's there.

as for christmas - yesterday at 75% it only had odds n ends (broken snowglobes... go figure) left. 90% is almost pointless. :(

oh yeah - when do they mark down the christmas colored storage bins? i got a couple last year, but don't remember when...

It seems like the consensus is that we think it will go straight to 75% by next week. There is always the chance that they'll drag it out and drop it to 50% next week, but they don't generally do that with the Christmas clearance. It usually goes faster.

Yes, I think Madre will be 90% today. It went 75% early with the others back east, so I am hopeful they are on the same schedule. I'll be there at 8. I have to drive out to Diamond Bar today, so I'll hit all the stores through that area in Duarte, San Dimas, DB & LaVerne.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Diamond Bar did not hit 75% on the first day, the hit it on Sun. Wonder if they'll hold off on 90% for another day or if it'll go 90 today?

Answering my own question. Went to DB today and it was 90% off. I had finished my shopping and was getting ready to leave when they started wheeling out about 5 cart/tub's full of stuff. So I had to hang around until they opened and I finished shopping, LOL.

Honestly if I can find it cheap enough I don't care if there are not a lot of different characters. He loves Elmo so he would be happy with just the base system because I'm pretty sure that one comes with him right?

$17.95 on Amazon. Not sure what they are normally, but ....

Maine was 90% off today:D I bought TONS! I got a christmas tree for 20.00, barbies for .50 cents, cabbage sprouts 1.00, heated back massager 2.00, my little pony tubes .69 cents, reed diffusers 1.99, Cranium Pop game 2.49, monopoly express .99 cents, battleship game and trouble game 1.99. I found the games in the regular toy section. I don't remember seeing Cranium Pop posted, but was surprised to see it rang up 90% off when I put it under the scanner:eyepoppin May have to go later tonight to see if I can find any more deals:tongue1:

I see you're from Central Ohio. Those are the Targets I shop too :) Which one were you at that's all picked over? (so I know which one to avoid :))

90% off here at the Irondequoit NY store. There are some trees and a lot of stockings, tape, bags, lights and cookie mixes. There is a ton of differens items. There were only a few folks shopping. I found stash of lipgloss for $.39 each. Someone had stashed them near the Automotive. I always do all the aisles looking for hidden stuff. I am glad I did:D

I sent the hubby and he said it's still 75% but they were unloading more boxes of Christmas stuff while he was there.

I'm really waiting for the toys to be marked down. My niece's b-day party is soon (followed by my nephew & then my daughter) and the cheaper I get the toys, the more she gets!

With all of these 90% off posts, I'm getting excited!! I'll be going to the hampton and N.N. target today to see if the christmas is down to 90% off . I'll post back to let yall know. Wish me luck!!!

Opelika, AL was 90% off. I was there at 8:00. It was not very busy then, but was picking up when I left. There was still a lot left. They kept putting out stuff.

FYI - Check out the candle section. I bought a candle giftset for $1.99. The colors are red, green and gold. It was on the endcap facing main aisle. Also they had several red ballerina barbies. Unfortunately they were stuffed in a box with boxes on top. If you can get to them I am sure they are 90% off. Also several 6 ft trees left. I will try to list what I got later. It is all still in the car. Happy Target shopping!!

oh, I am sooooooo jealous of you that have stores that are at 90%.:cheesy::runaway:.

uhm, could you pick up a few items for me? here's my shopping list:

10 boxes of string ights, 10 boxes of mesh lights, 10 pot holders, 10 gold ornanments, 10 gold chair covers, 10 jars cookie mix & 10 rolling of gold wrapping paper, and wahhhhhhh, I need a break from my Target obsession:razz:

still 75% off at Oklahoma... however, day 4... new stuff being put out. I got some Bounty Christmas paper towels 2 pk for 74c and some adorable pink snowmen full size flannel sheets for $3.74. Not sure where this stuff is coming from but I had never seen it in the % off section before. I think it will be 90% tomorrow because it went 75% last Saturday

90% in WPB, not much to chose from but did get the wrapping paper packs for 1.20 and the folding chair covers for 99cents... toys still between 30 and 50%... waiting for those to go down.. they still had a ton.. my DD5 wanted I play guitar but I refused to buy it at that price.. if it drops lower though I MIGHT think about it!!

I got a ornament storage bin yesterday at 75% off. Last year it seemed like I scanned those for 2 months after christmas before they marked them down so I dont know for sure. Its the only one I saw tho so maybe they did it all together at our store this year.

Opelika, AL was 90% off. I was there at 8:00. It was not very busy then, but was picking up when I left. There was still a lot left. They kept putting out stuff.

FYI - Check out the candle section. I bought a candle giftset for $1.99. The colors are red, green and gold. It was on the endcap facing main aisle. Also they had several red ballerina barbies. Unfortunately they were stuffed in a box with boxes on top. If you can get to them I am sure they are 90% off. Also several 6 ft trees left. I will try to list what I got later. It is all still in the car. Happy Target shopping!!

Did you check the toys are they still 30%?

90% abingdon maryland..ohh I got lots of stuff, the guy was still taking boxes out and there were like 5 ladies (and me) jaja opening the boxes!!! this is what I got:

Placemat x4 .76

Big bat set .59

Cranium turbo 1.99

2008 disney princess calendar .59

Ornament set 1.88

gift bows .39

boxed glass ornaments [email protected]

holiday tee .50

stoking hanger .99

rubiks key .49

keychaing games [email protected]

silicon tree baking .99

scotch cutter .49

mini kingdom barbie ornament [email protected]

ornaments hooks .06

accessories?? .09

monopoly .99

Rival oven roster 14.98 (this is from $59.99 is 75% off and tons left they had 3 diferent kinds the cheaper was $8.79)

total: 30.97!!!! 6 bags and the oven!! great day at target!!!

The mother load today. My store went 90% and the employees told all of us that they found 12 pallets of Christmas items in a trailer in the back that they had forgot about. There were 12 aisles full of all items and it was mayhem. I had to stop and 2 1/2 baskets full. Lots of wrapping paper, bows, ornaments, bags, boxes, stockings and other decor. Got a couple of little trees and lots of lighted garland too. Grand total was $170.00 for over $1700.00 worth of merchandise. Now where to put it.....

Toys had two aisles, one 30% aisle and one 50% aisle, nothing at 75% yet, employees said that won't be until next week. Happy Shopping!

The mother load today. My store went 90% and the employees told all of us that they found 12 pallets of Christmas items in a trailer in the back that they had forgot about. There were 12 aisles full of all items and it was mayhem. I had to stop and 2 1/2 baskets full. Lots of wrapping paper, bows, ornaments, bags, boxes, stockings and other decor. Got a couple of little trees and lots of lighted garland too. Grand total was $170.00 for over $1700.00 worth of merchandise. Now where to put it.....

Toys had two aisles, one 30% aisle and one 50% aisle, nothing at 75% yet, employees said that won't be until next week. Happy Shopping!

Where are you from???