Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

They were marking down clearance toys to 50% off this morning. Some went to 75% off. I was able to get the FurReal Friends Butterscotch Pony for $62.49 reg. price $249.99. ASIN: B000F2JZKO DPCI: 086-08-1229 Here is the link (I don't know how to shorten them.) http://www.target.com/Hasbro-FurReal-Friends-Pony-Butterscotch/dp/B000F2JZKO/sr=1-1/qid=1199375774/ref=sr_1_1/602-5121546-8791013?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Afurreal%20butterscotch&page=1

So butterscotch was that cheap!?

Hey KC shoppers - if you get a heads up on toy clearance going 75% - or any cool toys at 75% could you please post the store for us other KC shoppers? It is really helpful when we know what stores have the great deals. I notice some of you get out much more than I do and I rely on this thread to hear when the clearance changes so I can hustle out. Starting next week I will be driving the bus again so I can't get their at opening like I could while we were on break :(

Went perusing this morning. Still 75% but there's only 1/2 an aisle left. Mostly those darn boxes of gift wrap that nobody seems to want. Global Bazaar is already getting set up.

I did happen to find a few things. Those slipper/sock things with snowmen on them were $1.24, I found a cool martini shaker at 75% off regular $17.99. It's really nice and comes with the recipes for about 8 different martinis. Scotch Tape and those Scotch paper cutters were hanging in the stationary aisle. The cutters were $1.24 and the tape was .99 for a 2 pack.

The entire toy dept was closed off. There were about 15 workers doing there thing in there. Can't wait to see what they're doing.

I tried to buy that same Planters 3 pack at my South County Target and they wouldn't scan on the price scanner. Took it to an associate and he explained that was because they were expired and needed to go back to the mnfctr??:confused: So I asked if I could still buy them because it just sounded weird to me...they clearly are Christmas with the holiday scene and sleigh on them, and he goes, "I wouldn't"...so still not convinced and still wondering what the price was I take it with me to the register..really wanted to use my $1.00 off Target coupon...and the cashier rang it up at regular price of $6.99....I asked her why not ringing up at the then 50% Christmas, and she stated because that was not Christmas..pointed out the holiday scene and sleigh and she stated, "yeah, but these we can take out of the packaging and individually sell them!!! WTH!!!:eek: This was totally wrong and I think she was just talking out of her BLEEP!!!! Anyways, thanks for letting me rant!!! I will still be out there tomorrow to see if they have gone to 90% off here in St. Louis!!! Crazy!!:cheesy:

I was at the SoCo Target last night & they had next to nothing compared to the Arnold store. Make the extra 5 minute trip & try that store. They always have way better deals. I love the Arnold store not just because its right down the road but there are never as many people there. :)

I'm suprised at how many GD'ers live in the South County area. Keep your eyes open for the toy Clearance to go more than 30% I have a little guy desperately wanting some of the Cars toys on clearance. The SoCo store did have a few of those Christmas Thomas sets that people were talking about. They were orange stickered to $19.99 I believe last night. I almost took it up to see if they would price adjust it for me but hubby was rushing me out of the store. :tongue1:

Anyone in S. Fl. West Palm Beach to be exact. I have been really sick and not allowed out and about for the last month and I am so jealous of all the great deals. My Dr. said I can try to start gettting out and about this weekend and my 1st stop is target if anyone in S. Fl. can tell me which store might have some good toy deals let me know. My kids have had a rough time with me so sick so DH and I are going to take them on a shopping spree this weekend. DD loves Princesses and my liitle pony and DS loves legos, transformers and Wii games.

Would love to hear any input.

Thanx

In the Okc area,stores are still 75%. They keep coming up with things that I hadnt seen the day before. They had Barbie dolls 1.25 and the little disney christmas princesses 1.25. The little cabbage patch sprouts for $2.48. They are starting to mark down other things too. I bought 2 sleeping bags; one was Pixar Cars Lightning McQueen and one was Barbie princess for $3.44. Also bought a Spiderman Venom 8 pc set (includes a tent,sleeping bag,thermos,flashlight;a colapsible seat and a water bottle for 7.28 (regular 34.99 I think). They were also putting the toys in one area. I asked one of the clerks that is really friendly about when things would go to 90% in Christmas and she laughed and said.. who knows... we have all been guessing each day and have been wrong. They were putting up the Bazaar things up so I am sure its coming soon!!!!!

Oh they also had the Fisher Price Launch pad that were $24.99 for $6.48. The little extra figurines were $2.48

Gosh I wish I had a Target closer to me as the closest one is about an hour away!! :( I really would LOVE some of those clearance items. The one I went to last weekend didn't have hardly anything marked down.

Has anyone else found that the Greatland Targets don't have as great of clearance deals as the regular and even Super Targets? :confused:

Gosh I wish I had a Target closer to me as the closest one is about an hour away!! :( I really would LOVE some of those clearance items. The one I went to last weekend didn't have hardly anything marked down.

Has anyone else found that the Greatland Targets don't have as great of clearance deals as the regular and even Super Targets? :confused:

Mine is a Greatlands and they have great markdown It really is the one I go to first cause they have more than the regular Targets around here. I would just love for a Super Target

I tried to buy that same Planters 3 pack at my South County Target and they wouldn't scan on the price scanner. Took it to an associate and he explained that was because they were expired and needed to go back to the mnfctr??:confused: So I asked if I could still buy them because it just sounded weird to me...they clearly are Christmas with the holiday scene and sleigh on them, and he goes, "I wouldn't"...so still not convinced and still wondering what the price was I take it with me to the register..really wanted to use my $1.00 off Target coupon...and the cashier rang it up at regular price of $6.99....I asked her why not ringing up at the then 50% Christmas, and she stated because that was not Christmas..pointed out the holiday scene and sleigh and she stated, "yeah, but these we can take out of the packaging and individually sell them!!! WTH!!!:eek: This was totally wrong and I think she was just talking out of her BLEEP!!!! Anyways, thanks for letting me rant!!! I will still be out there tomorrow to see if they have gone to 90% off here in St. Louis!!! Crazy!!:cheesy:

The peanuts have an expiration date of Apr 7, 2009! they are crazy!

Springs Meadows in Toledo still 75% off christmas. toys 30%. looked around for "christmas" products like baggies, kleenex, nuts but found nothing. they have these round xmas picture frames on an end cap, real cute, still ringing up 4.18 which i believe is only 30% off. didn't have time to argue with anyone but these would have made nice gifts for the girls at the office next year. oh well. i'll keep my eye on them. afraid store will go 90% tomorrow and wont be able to get there til saturday afternoon. might still stop tho.

I found peanuts in the food section. It was not at a supertarget. They had peanuts, ghirardelli browines mixture and sugar cookie mixture (makes 4 batches), Big Chew gum, and applesauce. The end cap next to that had a bunch of gift sets for little kids like superman and barbie toothbrush/toothpaste and shampoo packages.

Just checked my Michigan Target and while the signs were still at 30% for Toys a lot of them were 50%. They were marked that way so it was easy to find. None of the Kool Toyz but all the Thomas stuff and games, V-smile, too many to remember. It looked as though the mark down team got done late and they were not very picked over and I heard a woman on her phone telling her friend that she was glad she came back after work. Just a heads up.

went to target in Ky today and they were only 75% off and the toys were only 30%:confused:. They did not have much will not worry about going back for 90% off. I did get 4 packs of snowflake ornaments for .24 cents each pack. And 4 turtleneck sweaters for 3.74 each regularly 14.99 each.:D

If anyone in the St. Louis (south county) area please let me know if the Fisher Price Launch pads go more than 30% I really want to get this for my son & some of the keys too. He loves playing games on the computer but I would really like it if he could play them without opening 343000 windows!! :eyepoppin if you could hide one for me I will be your best friend LOL

If anyone in the St. Louis (south county) area please let me know if the Fisher Price Launch pads go more than 30% I really want to get this for my son & some of the keys too. He loves playing games on the computer but I would really like it if he could play them without opening 343000 windows!! :eyepoppin if you could hide one for me I will be your best friend LOL

They were 75% off today at our target in Oklahoma so watch for them at your store to follow suit soon!!!! Good luck!!

You might check walmart. mine had the Disney ones for $15.00 and the keys were $3.00 each. They had 3 or 4 different sets of keys.