Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I am jealous of all of you that can shop multiple Targets in the day while I am working. There will be no deals left for us that punch the 8 - 5 time clock :(

I feel the same way. :( I have a a one hour lunch break that I have to get mine done in.

This deal shopping is addicting!!! 90% off xmas?? underheard of at any other store...

i found a few things, but since I live in Orange County and targets are everywhere I just want to get in the car and hit every store!!! I was soo close to the Rival Roaster today and missed them as an employee grabbed all 3 of them....

:mad:

Where are all my St. Louis GD'ers?? Anyone know anything about south county or the arnold Targets?? I am on my way there soon I hope!!

I am leaving work now and was just checking to see if anyone in StL had posted. So Co is on the way home so I'll probably hit there first. Don't really need anything but can't pass up 90%.

Hope you find some deals.

If anyone is interested... I also found the LPS Around the world marked to 30% off ($17.xx down from a regular price of $25.) The November Catalog toy coupons, which are still out on the Target website by the way, WORKED on those sets. I bought 2 and with the $5 off coupon, they rang up to $12.xx. Nice price for that Pet Shop thingy! (At least for our house, Pet Shops are like gold.)

Can't find this coupon - help please!

I called the Hanes Mall target, they said they're at 75% but the person I spoke to said she doesn't think they'll go to 90% :mad:

I might stop by after work to see what they have left although that one always seems to be pretty picked over.

Let me know if you try any of the other Triad Targets:)

I started out in High Point then hit the 2 in Greensboro and they were all 75% off and then I went to University Pkwy and they were 90% off and nothing there. I did not make it to Hanes Mall today. I am going to recheck Lawndale tomorrow for a tree. I bought it already at 75% and they still had about 7-8 when I called around 4:30pm. Nice to know that there are other Triad area Gotta Dealers out there.

This deal shopping is addicting!!! 90% off xmas?? underheard of at any other store...

i found a few things, but since I live in Orange County and targets are everywhere I just want to get in the car and hit every store!!! I was soo close to the Rival Roaster today and missed them as an employee grabbed all 3 of them....

:mad:

I found it at 3 targets today, but CVS does it too. Check that thread. One year I got 10 espresso machines at 90% off.

for the person that asked the cranium turbo is regular size game (I didn't see those before on the christmas section but they were 90%) I actually got mine from a box that an employee got from the back. I have read of some people finding the pop game on the toys section and is also 90% off.

Also got the rival roaster and there were tons left at my store I mean more than 50!!!

Here is the link to the Target website toy coupons... They are EXPIRED, so if you have a problem with that than don't bother checking it out. However, IMO--Target can't be that worried about it since they are still available on their site!

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=toy_coupons_main

Target takes these coupons even though they are expired? I've never tried but I'd love to combine the clearance with coupons.

ok......I am so jealous of all you who had their Targets go to 90% hit 2 of them this afternoon w/ no luck. :mad:

I did score a couple of good things though....I got a hand held M.A.S.H game for .99 (any one remember playing that...Marry, auto, s...., home....) got a Spanish 'game' for DD11's flypen for 3.74. did get a couple more that I bought her for Christmas to take back w/ my receipt......:cheesy:

also any one looking for the I can play guitars...was 19.99 at Centerville location.

Here is the link to the Target website toy coupons... They are EXPIRED, so if you have a problem with that than don't bother checking it out. However, IMO--Target can't be that worried about it since they are still available on their site!

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=toy_coupons_main

ALSO, Just so you know if you ARE going to try to use the coupon. I have had a problem with the Fisher Price Digital Arts and Crafts studio coupon. For whatever reason, when it scans, "COUPON IS EXPIRED" flashes across the register. It was the only time I've ever had that happen to me. At first, I thought it was just something that was specific to that one store I was visiting, so I tried it again at a different store, and it happened again. So, I threw it out. I have used the Hasbro toy coupon and the Little Mommy coupon without any problems (and on ANY of their products, not just the ones listed on the coupon). I am saving some of the others for when the toys drop cheaper. I just thought I would give a heads up on the Digital Arts and Crafts coupon cause they would not take it for me at all.

To everyone who is sad cause their stores didn't hit 90% today. At least you have the benefit of being at "your" store bright and early tomorrow, cause I would imagine that most of the stores that didn't hit 90 today will tomorrow, right?;)

There are probably lots of people who DON'T read these boards and at least you will be ahead of them!!:D

To everyone who is sad cause their stores didn't hit 90% today. At least you have the benefit of being at "your" store bright and early tomorrow, cause I would imagine that most of the stores that didn't hit 90 today will tomorrow, right?;)

There are probably lots of people who DON'T read these boards and at least you will be ahead of them!!:D

yeah you are right...

that is very true! good point

Went to target again.....in a matter of hours EVERYTHING is gone. I'm glad I got what I did this morning because everything has been picked over. I did manage to find a flannel comforter set for 3.99 tonight:D I checked one of the rival roasters at my store and it was 24 something (only 30% off) and it was the smaller one. I didn't check the larger one...For those that have them what size are they?? The roasters I checked were in the kitchen area and not with christmas stuff.

Target takes these coupons even though they are expired? I've never tried but I'd love to combine the clearance with coupons.

I DO use them, and I know there are people who probably think I should be jailed, but I have never had a problem and most of the cashiers at my area Targets never even look at the coupons let alone the expiration dates.

There are many shoppers who have problems using expireds though, so it isn't necessarily a slam dunk. It just depends on your store.

The Rival Roaster Oven is so wonderful! I paid full price for mine a few years ago and it's worth every penny. I use on the holidays, it makes great, moist turkey (I do two turkeys for Thanksgiving), I put 20+ pounds of potato casserole in there, heated it all up, put it in a cardboard box in the car and drove for an hour and a half to take it to a family Christmas Eve and just plugged it back in when we arrived....worked great. I've enven cooked a roast in it outside in the summer (way to hot to heat up my house, and tired of bbq stuff). I have not used it for baking, but for an extra "roasting" oven it can't be beat. Your sister will love it! And I might have to pick up another one for that price :-)

I've wanted one of these for a long time. I'm going to have to keep checking the clearance prices on them. You gave some great ideas for its use. Thank you for sharing. :)

Went to target again.....in a matter of hours EVERYTHING is gone. I'm glad I got what I did this morning because everything has been picked over. I did manage to find a flannel comforter set for 3.99 tonight:D I checked one of the rival roasters at my store and it was 24 something (only 30% off) and it was the smaller one. I didn't check the larger one...For those that have them what size are they?? The roasters I checked were in the kitchen area and not with christmas stuff.

I got the big roaster it says up to a 18lb turkey this was $14.98 (down from $59xx) the small one was 16 or 14pound I really don't remember...good luck!

this is the one:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41tBDioi33L._SS260_.jpg

target website description:

http://www.target.com/Rival-18-qt-Roaster-Oven-Stainless/dp/B000YFWA9A/sr=1-1/qid=1199494740/ref=sr_1_1/601-1144776-8023303?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aroster%20oven&page=1

sawmill, hilliard, campus (olentangy Road/315), all were 75% off as of this morning...many aisles left at all of them...i would think they would go 90% Sunday (typically it has always been Friday after New Years...but oh well still got lots at 75%...cuz i kinda figure it wont be there for 90%...(and most likely i wont either as i have to work all weekend))...

Meijer on Sawmill had quite a bit of stuff at 75% off, plus they have an additional 10% off all clearance (and they had lots of outdorr big items, and a few trees (like 4 lol)

Walmart i got an 11 foot long Blow Up Train for 32.**. (Christmas was 75% off there)

sawmill, hilliard, campus (olentangy Road/315), all were 75% off as of this morning...many aisles left at all of them...i would think they would go 90% Sunday (typically it has always been Friday after New Years...but oh well still got lots at 75%...cuz i kinda figure it wont be there for 90%...(and most likely i wont either as i have to work all weekend))...

Meijer on Sawmill had quite a bit of stuff at 75% off, plus they have an additional 10% off all clearance (and they had lots of outdorr big items, and a few trees (like 4 lol)

Walmart i got an 11 foot long Blow Up Train for 32.**. (Christmas was 75% off there)

I moved from Columbus to DC two years ago....I miss Meijer. :(

90% for me today too....They brought a bunch of Keebler Club Crackers out with X-mas Designs...and each box wrang up for .03 each...They are the green boxes that you see in the grocery stores...

Also some Ritz Crackers with X-mas designs that wrang up for .27 each box...They are the big red boxes...

I had 2 shopping carts full of stuff and paid $31. I had to have help to my car...

Toys are now 50% off....I found some lego sets that wrang up for $4.95. Also found a Dora kitchen...Looked like an Internet return...It rang up for $9.77....Didnt buy it...as I have one at home...I figured I would leave it for someone who needed it...

which legos? I have been to 6 stores here in LA County that don't have them marked below 30%.

I picked up 2 more of the Vtech Kidizoom cameras (bonus pack with free case) today on clearance for $24.98 and got a price adjustment on the 2 others I bought on Christmas Eve when they were clearanced to $34.98.

Where are you in AZ? I just bought two of them for $34.98 last week. I'm happy with $34.98 but will be estatic if I can get them for $24.98.