Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Have any of you seen a Me2 clearanced at Target? On another thread someone mentioned buying these under $9 each recently on clearance. I haven't found them at all and I need several for my boys, they are $35 at the store... Here is a link from Amazon to see what I am talking about http://www.amazon.com/iToys-Inc-ME2-Black-Silver/dp/B001708AOA/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1226260760&sr=8-3

that was me, here's a link to my photos of what I picked up.

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=9Esr2MmBhm5RLa6zkh50&shareName=MMS&messageState=RETRIEVED

Sorry pictures not so clear but taken from my phone as I'm too lazy to get up and get the cam,lol. They all have the orange and white as is sticker on the back but all were in the package unopened and brand new, 2 pegs full. several color options. I'd post the dcpi but not sure where my receipt is right now, the code on the as is sticker is longer than a regular dcpi.

I got the black with pink buttons, white with blue buttons and black with gray buttons, but there were the white/orange combo, white/green combo, black/black combo and white/pink combo. Sorry they weren't at yours but hope someone else finds them if they are looking for them.

###ME2 portable game now $8.76 reg$34.99

Oh DARN those are really it too! I have to buy at least 2 but for that price would get DS 4 one too as he likes to be just like his big brother!!! If you get a chance to get the dcpi I will figure out to use that info! LOL But then again, our store probably does have them, just not clearanced out. Wonder why they were orange stickered! We had a whole ton of batteries that were 50% off like that, all new in package but the cardboard was kind of warped, like it may have gotten wet in transit or something... If you by any chance get out again and they are still there, I'd be more than happy to pay to have them shipped if you can and I have no girls, so pink won't work but any other color is fine by me.

I don't get to target very often being the closes one is 45 minutes away but the one I went to had hardly any sign of halloween. No candy no costumes. I did see a few toddler tees and I did happen to find 6 MM juices, 3 packs were of the 10 + 2 more packs all for .69

I did find 2 5 pack hotwheels .49 each and 3 mini etch a sketches 90% off. I tried to get a few dolls that had the halloween packaging for the 90% off but the cashier wouldn't go lower and I was needing to get home so I didn't try for management. Anyone interested they had pirates of the caribean mix clip for $6.48.

I went today just to look for the me2, just in case. They are on a shelf laying flat. Hard to find, they are $34.XX. Boohoo.

My only clearance find was a Cheesecake Factory Key Lime Pie for 50% off so now was $10. Mmmmmm

There was no halloween clearance out except those Mr Pumpkin head sets which are still $4.18 and some scrapbook stuff in the scrapbook aisle still only 30% off.

Not a productive day there! There is hardly any clearance, even 30% off is scarce. Womens clothing has TONS of clearance though, most all the area that is usually womens plus and maternity is clearance. I don't have the ability to go through racks of clothes with the kids along though.

was that cheescake factory pie at a Target Supercenter?

It was. It was in an endcap freezer where clearance food is put sometimes, at the end of Ice Cream and Frozen pizza here. It was actually shoved in the back, not up front where you can just see it. (I squatted down and twisted my head and looked) It was on the very bottom shelf. It was there last time I saw it, but not pushed back, but that was probably a month or two ago... I hope that they have a long shelf life!

I went to one of my two targets today and on all the clearance clothes there were price cut signs saying that an additional 30% off would be taken at the register. It wasn't scanning with the extra 30% off they had to manually discount every piece. I asked the cashier and she said it was because they were such a big clothing store and they were making room for christmas stock. I can't imagine that this store is the only one. It was mens, womens, childrens, and infants. If you can imagine I was loading up:) Just thought some of you might want to check around for this.

Picked up an 8.4" Memorex swivel screen portable dvd player in the champagne color... pointing out the color because the blue and red were not on clearance... It was 50% off... I keep missing out every time dvd players go to 75% so I decided to snatch this one up before I lose out again. Now I just need to show it to my husband to make sure he approves.

###057150021 Memorex 8.4" portable dvd player $49.98

I went to one of my two targets today and on all the clearance clothes there were price cut signs saying that an additional 30% off would be taken at the register. It wasn't scanning with the extra 30% off they had to manually discount every piece. I asked the cashier and she said it was because they were such a big clothing store and they were making room for christmas stock. I can't imagine that this store is the only one. It was mens, womens, childrens, and infants. If you can imagine I was loading up:) Just thought some of you might want to check around for this.

They usually don't do that up here in MI but when I was in Daytona in Feb they were having that extra % off sale down there at a Super Target

Quick question from me, I am from New Zealand and need some Target help. When you say "perimeter " and end cap is it a given that the super sales items are on the edges of the stores or am I totally confused ( highly likely I have been cruising around the site for ages and my brain hurts)

I went to our target today and I agree with the other posters, there was little to choose from for clearance. Last week they had a ton of batteries that were 50% off and I was hoping this week they would be 75% but they were all gone. As were the converters for digital TV signals. It was crazy how little there was. All I can say is check the local Goodwill as that is where Target "scraps" their merchandise.

I did find a lot of boys clothes that were now 75% off which was nice but that was about it.

Quick question from me, I am from New Zealand and need some Target help. When you say "perimeter " and end cap is it a given that the super sales items are on the edges of the stores or am I totally confused ( highly likely I have been cruising around the site for ages and my brain hurts)

Of course nothing is a given but most of the time the store needs to reset the aisles with the new product and they put the sale items at the end of the aisle on the end caps. I have seen sales at 30% off in the aisle when it is a complete theme, ie. global bazaar. Seasonal will markdown in it's aisle but the one and two styles that get markdown within a department are usually removed once they hit a 50% or higher markdown and placed in the clearance end caps. Hope that helps;)

Took my sil Target shopping but didn't really find much on clearance. She got

###-PS2 Buzz Jr. robo jam-7.48 orig. 29.99

Also saw but did not get

###- PS2 Singstar '80's for 75%off (can't remember the exact price)

Singstar 80's?? I just bought that for 28.99 --is there any chance it was accidentally put there in the pile-as people drop anything anywhere cause they are lazy...

You saw the red sticker on it?

I never ever seem to find the clearance deals posted on here, in any of my Targets, :( so I am not getting too excited about it, but if you said it was there, I am an going to start to look...

Last week I saw one of the older SingStars for 50% off, but this was only at one store, the others had it for full price still. I think they were making room for the 2 or 3 new SingStars that came out. Unfortunately I bought them all when the first came out at full price. Trying to hold back on the new ones until they clearance out.

The Target down in your part of the world is not the same company. They only license the name and symbol, etc. They do some joint buying for exclusives, but otherwise they are completely different companies with different management.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Target_(Australia)

Singstar 80's?? I just bought that for 28.99 --is there any chance it was accidentally put there in the pile-as people drop anything anywhere cause they are lazy...

I never ever seem to find the clearance deals posted on here, in any of my Targets, :( so I am not getting too excited about it, but if you said it was there, I am an going to start to look...

:yup:Yes it was definitely clearanced with a red sticker.

Go Steelers!!:yup:

They are on clearance at our store too but last check (yesterday at noon) they were still 50% off.

Literally stumbled across the Intec 7" gamer's screen w/vehicle headrest harness (for Wii) today. We're taking off for a road trip soon, so I figured we would try it out. Anyone else have one of these??

###207000850 Intec gamer's screen w/vehicle headrest for wii 32.48 was 129.99

Clearance still slim pickin's.

I just returned from Target. I a few things, but not much. They still had some camp rock stuff left and it was really cheap. I got two of the big camp rock chairs I will give my two oldest for Christmas. The kids rugs here were still only 30% off. I really want to get two, but I am hoping they will go down some more soon.

I didn't see anything on clearance in the toy department. Electronics had one shelf but no games or anything.