Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

My friend is a manager at a Target in Illinois and told me back at back to school time that her Target and all the ones in that district no longer clearence at 90%-They send it back if it doesn't sell at 75%. I haven't seen 90% off in Illinois or Indiana in a very long time.

Our closest two stores both did 90% on BTS. There just wasn't anything left...

Halloween 90% off at my Target.

I found someone's stash... THANK YOU behind some toys in the regular section...

5 packs Hot wheel cars.. .49 each

2 My LIttle Ponies .49 each

4 Halloween Kelly dolls .49

I also bought 6 different dog costumes .98 each

My stash was candy: Snickers .21 a Bag

Reese's .21 a bag

Peanut M&Ms .21 a bag

Pixie sticks .17 a bag (120 count)

Lifesaver gummies .21 a bag

Edited by elena_398

Guest mzannetti

My family went this morning at 8:30 am, new target in Macomb Twp., MI. We bought about 10 halloween costumes. Two for my brother's sons. The others we will let our daughter use to play dress up in. We spent a total of $32. Total savings on the receipt was $275. Great deals at 90%.

The great finds were the halloween t shirts and pants. $0.40 each.

90% off here. Got some long-sleeve boys T-shirts $0.60 and a couple costumes for $1.99 :) Pretty Happy and DH was impressed. He kept picking up stuff and asking.."so how much is this one??" I had good laugh at his facial expressions since he couldn't imagine we could get it for so cheap :) (Just confirms he really isn't listening when I yammer on about clearance finds :D)

90% off here also. The girl told me at the end I saved $400:eek:

Candy large 5lb. mix bag also Hanna montanna, bugs & buggers gummies.

Elmo baskets(can be used for Easter baskets)

Disney and various costumes for dressup.

5 ft skeleton lightup sign $2.50

pants, sox

Fall glass platters, bronze with leaf edge. $1.50:)

Bounty napkins .35:yup:

Cupcake mix, brownie mix & sprinkles, cupcake liners.

Wearever 11 piece anodized Pan set asnis sticker $14 :D Does anyone know the regular price on this ?

Glade with giftcard.

Tried to get the full size Halloween Barbie, they said no rang up $9:mad:

I bought candy the other day when it was 75% off and today went back and got more at 90%. There was a couple there that had 2 shopping carts full of candy, even the bottom shelf. What are they going to do with it all?

90% off here. Got some long-sleeve boys T-shirts $0.60 and a couple costumes for $1.99 :) Pretty Happy and DH was impressed. He kept picking up stuff and asking.."so how much is this one??" I had good laugh at his facial expressions since he couldn't imagine we could get it for so cheap :) (Just confirms he really isn't listening when I yammer on about clearance finds :D)

I had the same thing happen today. I babble on about what I find and he finally APPRECIATED it today!! He got tons of Halloween decorations and smiled all the way home!!

N.N. target finally 90%off halloween 1 full isle of costumes left Several placemats left. Bought several disney princess costumes for $2-3 for my little girl to play dress up.

Did they finally change the signs? At 10am the signs said 75% off but was scanning 90% off. I was the only person shopping in those aisles. There were 2 full, organized aisles of costumes and a rack at the back with Halloweeen clothes. I got several of the disney costumes too for my little girl. Although she's only 12 months so it will be a while before she can wear them!

Mommy2Justin, I am in Chesapeake and have seen that there are Targets in Williamsburg. Just wondering how the clearance in those stores is. I know that out of the 6 I shop at only 3 usually have alot, while the others are pretty slow at marking down their merchandise. Just wondering before I made a little road trip. Thanks.

Mommy2Justin, I am in Chesapeake and have seen that there are Targets in Williamsburg. Just wondering how the clearance in those stores is. I know that out of the 6 I shop at only 3 usually have alot, while the others are pretty slow at marking down their merchandise. Just wondering before I made a little road trip. Thanks.

I'm in VaBeach!:g_hello: Nice to see there are other Hampton Road-ers here. We used to live in NN (grew up there) as well as Wmsbg (went to grad school at WM), too!

Any VA perusers notice if the kids rugs were at 75% off yet?

I have a feeling they won't for awhile. I've been stalking them like crazy and they've been 30% or 50% off for WEEKS!

No, they still haven't made it there and the selections are getting slim! And is it just me or have there been nearly NO toys at all on clearance for the last couple of weeks. I had been hoping they would clearance some to make way for the Christmas "must haves!"

It's really hit or miss at the ones up here. The new one (by water country) had a lot of candy and stuff at 90% off after halloween. It doesn't have a lot of other clearance but it does seem to have more than the other Target up here. Although it seems all of the stores I have been to in the last week (4 in Hampton Roads, 3 in Richmond, 1 in Colonial Heights) have slowed down on the clearance items. But that is usual since we are getting close to the holidays.

I bought candy the other day when it was 75% off and today went back and got more at 90%. There was a couple there that had 2 shopping carts full of candy, even the bottom shelf. What are they going to do with it all?

One lady here told me she bought it to use for some big Christmas charity event for kids in foster care. I am sure there are other similar sorts of uses. Can't imagine hoarding that much.

Did they finally change the signs? At 10am the signs said 75% off but was scanning 90% off. I was the only person shopping in those aisles. There were 2 full, organized aisles of costumes and a rack at the back with Halloweeen clothes. I got several of the disney costumes too for my little girl. Although she's only 12 months so it will be a while before she can wear them!

Our stores never changed the signs, but we had very little left. Shoppers were just telling each other.

:rant: I thought that I did well until I saw what YOU got! Now I'm jealous - I want to shop your stores!

I was surprised how much was left at 90% last night. Candy and decorations were gone, no good toys were left - they were gone at 50%. But there was almost a whole aisle of costumes and some clothes. The items I had decided to not buy at 50% were still where I had left them, so we got a few things. Well, at least I got what I went for.

As an added bonus

###070011880 - Wearever 10pc hard anonized cookware set 75% off, 19.98

my halloween stuff was 90% off but not a single good thing there! No good appliance/or MM juice:( but I did get a pink spatula for 30 % off (I think)-my kitchen is white, black and pink (hello Kitty!) and happily I got everything else I went for :D that was a regular sale (and the buffet server thing.Anyone have/try one of those?

I walked the entire perimeter of the store and saw nothing good..Stuff was either 1-not cheap at all (15% What??) or 2- if there was one desirable thing, it was opened/destroyed.

Nothing good going on at my Target today either. Only a few things on an endcap in toys that were clearanced and still no luck with the cyberspy notebook. My halloween stuff must have gone 90% already because it is all gone.....replaced with all christmas candy and decorations.

Have any of you seen a Me2 clearanced at Target? On another thread someone mentioned buying these under $9 each recently on clearance. I haven't found them at all and I need several for my boys, they are $35 at the store... Here is a link from Amazon to see what I am talking about http://www.amazon.com/iToys-Inc-ME2-Black-Silver/dp/B001708AOA/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1226260760&sr=8-3

Hi-

New here, and jumping in! I've gotten some great info from reading the last few days.

I stocked up on candy at my local store with plans to make little candy goodie bags for the kids classes for Christmas, and also for the teachers at the school. I also was able to grab some fairy wands and a play power rangers gun out of the Halloween section for Christmas presents.

I did grab at 1, and saw at another store some great wall hangings. They are dark wood and say "Family" in the middle with a space for a picture on each side. They were 75% off and rang at 4.98. I needed something new for the wall.

In the toy area I did find a Tonka gas pump toy for little one (like toddler age) at 75% off for 4.98. I haven't been her elong enough to post a link but it's the Tonka Lil' Gas Pump on the site.

Also, lots of the Camp Rock stuff 75% off at my local stores in RI.

We were their around 5pm and the signs did say 90%. My dd is 19 months so it will be a while before she can wear them als0...But atleast we will have them!!!