Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Vogel Rd, Arnold MO store - dollar stop 50% off and new items on shelves.

Toys mainly 30%, I bit the bullet and bought the FP Noah's Ark for 30 off. Friday there were 7 today 3, I was afraid it would be gone b/4 50%.

Patio still 30%

Found one extra good deal, Mabeline Mascara with Eye Make-up remover, clearance for $4 with a $2 off coupon attached - final price $2. Org price over $9.

Went to Target and found two Soda Pop Girls...came up INF....so they must of been clearanced ahwile back so when we cashed out the cashier asked how much and I said $1.98 figuring thats how much it was at 75%....lots of patio furniture on clearance...If anyone sees when they clearance the flower pots please post.....BUT when I went to use my $5 off toy coupon ( I had a bunch of toys) the coupon didnt work and the register came up "COUPON EXPIRED"...SO I said that odd cuz its not expired:confused::confused:...he said wait a minute and he went to another cashier and came back saying it was a fraudulent coupon....SO I guess someone abused the coupon and they are no longer accepting them!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I went to Target tonight and the Sunny Patch stuff had been moved to the garden section because they were putting the school supplies in the place where the Sunny Patch stuff had been previously.

Where were the batteries? And did they have other sizes?

I made a quick run last night and noticed that they were begining to set up the school supplies (and found a coupon binder I like!). Sunny patch is completly cleared out. Have you found the Sunny Patch stuff "hiding" in different places in your stores, or is it just gone?

SO I guess someone abused the coupon and they are no longer accepting them!!!:mad::mad::mad:

You can read in one of the other Target threads about it, they were from an email from Target to only certain people and not their website, and someone removed the picture of the toy and the word "toy" so it said $5 off $25 purchase and was posted all over the internet.

Went to Target and found two Soda Pop Girls...came up INF....so they must of been clearanced ahwile back so when we cashed out the cashier asked how much and I said $1.98 figuring thats how much it was at 75%....lots of patio furniture on clearance...If anyone sees when they clearance the flower pots please post.....BUT when I went to use my $5 off toy coupon ( I had a bunch of toys) the coupon didnt work and the register came up "COUPON EXPIRED"...SO I said that odd cuz its not expired:confused::confused:...he said wait a minute and he went to another cashier and came back saying it was a fraudulent coupon....SO I guess someone abused the coupon and they are no longer accepting them!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Yes, there was a whole discussion of it over the last day, but someone got bent out of shape and removed it.

Winter Park Target dollar spot is 75%. They have quite a bit left. Toys were still 30-50% off, and summer picnic stuff still 50%. I wonder if they'll mark them down on Sat, after the holiday?

The REAL toy clearance has officially begun! At least in a couple of our stores. I have noticed that not all the stores are in line on this one. That may mean that we'll see straight to 75% on some stores as they have to get ready for the reset. That said, I saw a LOT more stuff marked down today, particularly in Legos & action figures. I pretty much saw numerous red Clearance signs sticking out in every aisle today. One of our stores is at least a week ahead of others, and are already at 50% on most stuff. Anyway, take a look in the next week or so, and you should see more stuff marked.

Found a bunch of the Thomas Take Along diecast & a few of the sets 30 & 50% off at the Vogel store. Along with all kinds of other toys tons in the isles & on the end caps. Went to the South County store & most of the stuff on clearance at Vogel was not there.

Also saw the V-Smile pocket system (pink one w/ Cinderella game) for $35. This is really cute & I looked online hoping to find some sort of sleeves for them to cover the pink. Although my son LOVES pink :P hubby is not so fond of me buying him pink stuff. Has anyone seen anything like that for them?

Went to two different Targets today, looking for a replacement for my digital camera. Dollar Spot (Citrus Heights CA) had a ton of stuff in the 75% off. I picked up some Hulk themed pencils, yo'yo's, bracelets for stocking stuffers. :D Can you believe that Christmas is only 6 months away? lol

anyone know if they are open today? I hate to go on a holiday, but didn't realize we were out of Claritin!

I asked dh the same thing and he laughed at me and said that it's not Christmas or Thanksgiving so of course they are open. Not sure if he said that b/c he wants me to take dd out of the house for a few hours so he can do some stuff or not but I'll post back when I get home (either upset that I wasted my time or happy cause the store was pretty empty of people-I hope)

I asked dh the same thing and he laughed at me and said that it's not Christmas or Thanksgiving so of course they are open. Not sure if he said that b/c he wants me to take dd out of the house for a few hours so he can do some stuff or not but I'll post back when I get home (either upset that I wasted my time or happy cause the store was pretty empty of people-I hope)

Thanks! DH doesn't want me to go out because we are patriotically spending our day packing for our upcoming move.

BUT when I went to use my $5 off toy coupon ( I had a bunch of toys) the coupon didnt work and the register came up "COUPON EXPIRED"...SO I said that odd cuz its not expired:confused::confused:...he said wait a minute and he went to another cashier and came back saying it was a fraudulent coupon....SO I guess someone abused the coupon and they are no longer accepting them!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I was in my local Target yesterday and noticed they have a picture (photo copy) of the toy coupon up and above it said " because of fraud usage of this coupon we are no longer accepting this coupon".

They had another coupon up too and it was a $5 off something else too but I couldnt get a good look at it.:smart:

anyone know if they are open today? I hate to go on a holiday, but didn't realize we were out of Claritin!

Yup, they are open today. My dad works there and has to work the 4:30 - 11 shift, :(

I was in my local Target yesterday and noticed they have a picture (photo copy) of the toy coupon up and above it said " because of fraud usage of this coupon we are no longer accepting this coupon".

They had another coupon up too and it was a $5 off something else too but I couldnt get a good look at it.:smart:

it was the version of the same coupon that had been tampered with. they removed the picture & word toys.

Best deal of the day - Back to School section. 12" globe marked $3.74. If I am not mistaken, this is the 75% off clearance price from last year. The globe should be at least $14.99, and I wouldn't be surprised if it were higher. So if you want one, grab it now! they'll probably catch it and raise the price.

Best deal of the day - Back to School section. 12" globe marked $3.74. If I am not mistaken, this is the 75% off clearance price from last year. The globe should be at least $14.99, and I wouldn't be surprised if it were higher. So if you want one, grab it now! they'll probably catch it and raise the price.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm spending my day being patriotic and stimulating the economy at Target, too!

heehe