Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

cynthia rowe summer clearance 90% but not much left. Got a flower sprinkler for $1.50 (from 12.99) they had a lot of glasses, cups and forks and spoons

My Targert (Lewisville, Tx) had tons of the Cynthia Rowe picture frames that I got for

.50/each. :) I also saw the flower sprinkler, tablecloths and some kind of thing that looked like glasses or a liquid shaker.

I just recently moved to the college station, tx area from the DFW area and today i found lots of great deals!

I got the carlyle buffet - regularly 199.99 for 49.99. They also had the dining table and a glass front armoire/shelf thing on display from the same collection for 75% off. I think the collection was called "Simple American" or something similar. Both of these had orange stickers on them and I thought maybe I was going to get lucky and be able to buy the display. Of course, this did not happen and I got the speech about display furniture being screwed down and therefore a liability to target, and they had none in the back. Luckily they had the buffet in a box, sitting out on an endcap, and i was able to buy it. I also found a large stainless step trashcan on the same endcap, marked down to 24.99 from 99.99. A worker loaded both onto a cart for me and took them to the front. When I got to the front to pick up my items, i saw the glass front shelf sitting right next to my stuff with a "hold for" sign stuck to the front of it! I should probably just be happy with what I got, but I would have loved to have some more!

CR/Whim was 90% off here, too. Only one endcap left, mostly tableware and drink mixers/rim sugar. Glad I grabbed an ice tea pitcher at 75% off. No cute sprinklers, I never even saw those when it was full price! I've seen chrome and black swiveling barstools 50% off, in 24" and 30" (counter and bar height), at several area Targets. Some had a lot, so they may go even cheaper.

so, i'm wondering, have the flipflops, beach towels, cute kids' rain gear gone to clearance in your stores? they're all still full price here (durham nc).

how long must a girl wait?!

lots of spices and birthday candles being put out on clearance.

so, i'm wondering, have the flipflops, beach towels, cute kids' rain gear gone to clearance in your stores? they're all still full price here (durham nc).

Only the Cynthia Rowe Flipflops so far. Got 4 pairs of those today at 90% off, havent seen any of the other stuff u mentioned on clearance here in FL yet.

What I noticed tonight :

Patio furniture at 50% off,

The monkey theme bed and bath at 30% off

Reg Summer glasses and dinnerware at 30% off

Some home decor at 30% off

purses still holding at 30% off

The Cynthia Rowe stuff was 90% in the Halfmoon NY store. I scored a 9 can cooler for 1.29, 3 Martini Shakers .99 each, a patio table table runner for .99 and some cute little paper baskets for sandwiches or chips for .29.

There was no price on the table runner and I pointed out the price of the Martini shaker and the cooler, so the front end supervisor asked me if .99 was OK. Fine with me! :D

I also saw a prepaid cell, maybe a Nokia from Virgin Mobile, marked down to 7.48 from 29.xx.

Same problem here at Mary Esther, FL store. It's a drive for me so a heads up is good. Today when I went everything was full price.

The Cynthia Rowe stuff was 90% in the Halfmoon NY store. I scored a 9 can cooler for 1.29, 3 Martini Shakers .99 each, a patio table table runner for .99 and some cute little paper baskets for sandwiches or chips for .29.

There was no price on the table runner and I pointed out the price of the Martini shaker and the cooler, so the front end supervisor asked me if .99 was OK. Fine with me! :D

I also saw a prepaid cell, maybe a Nokia from Virgin Mobile, marked down to 7.48 from 29.xx.

These sounds like some great deals do you kno what department they were located in? I could use some new patio stuff.

Only the Cynthia Rowe Flipflops so far. Got 4 pairs of those today at 90% off, havent seen any of the other stuff u mentioned on clearance here in FL yet.

What I noticed tonight :

Patio furniture at 50% off,

The monkey theme bed and bath at 30% off

Reg Summer glasses and dinnerware at 30% off

Some home decor at 30% off

purses still holding at 30% off

Check the regular summer glasses/pitchers/and other dinnerware. I found a lot of stuff there scanning at 75% off. (the striped sets). Bought a set of 8 of plates, cups, pitcher, etc for pennies on the dollar. Didn't even say the cynthia Rowe stuff.

I'm probably nuts b/c I was walking around Target while having Braxton-Hicks contractions but I had to go before I leave town for the weekend. Found lots of 30% off stuff in all depts so lots of stuff to watch.

clothes in infants-a lot of 50%

clothes in girls-lots of 30%

food (including candy)-30% & 50%

some makeup-50% & 75%

frames-50%

maternity jeans-75%

dollar spot now has some new stuff including a new file thing for my coupons and they are starting to put the back to school stuff too (the gel freezer packs & sandwich bags that they had last year).

And I was happy to find 4 MM with the Chuck e cheese coupons & used a coupon good for $1 off 2 breakfast items. The coupon had expired and the cashier looked at it and asked what 2 breakfast items did I have and I pointed to the pic of mm on the coupon.

Does anyone know when patio furniture will go to 75%?

I bought 4 chairs the other night for $25 each (50% off). I still think this is a great deal, but would be even sweeter to get 4 chairs for $50. I bought them anyway, because with my luck I'm sure they would be gone.

Does anyone know how long the summer tableware has been at 30%? I don't think it is the Cynthia Rowe stuff everyone is talking about. I'm talking about the monkey and fish stuff that has like plates,cups,baskets,cookie jars, etc. My son has a fish themed birthday party coming up and the cups and plates would be really cute but I kind of want to know when they will be marking down further because there is still alot left.

Does anyone know how long the summer tableware has been at 30%? I don't think it is the Cynthia Rowe stuff everyone is talking about. I'm talking about the monkey and fish stuff that has like plates,cups,baskets,cookie jars, etc. My son has a fish themed birthday party coming up and the cups and plates would be really cute but I kind of want to know when they will be marking down further because there is still alot left.

At my store, they were just reset today (still 30%) but I didn't notice when they were 1st marked down.

I've seen cheap pet food too, I saw Cesar dog food for .18 each. My spoiled dog gets the holistic stuff so I didn't buy it (yep, she eats better than we do, LOL), but I just realized it might make a welcome donation to a shelter or rescue group, has anyone ever done that? I'm new to my area so I guess I need to make some calls to the local SPCA to see if they'd accept it.

I've seen cheap pet food too, I saw Cesar dog food for .18 each. My spoiled dog gets the holistic stuff so I didn't buy it (yep, she eats better than we do, LOL), but I just realized it might make a welcome donation to a shelter or rescue group, has anyone ever done that? I'm new to my area so I guess I need to make some calls to the local SPCA to see if they'd accept it.

My local human society and dog pound gladly accepts any food donations. I have donated a 40lb bag of food before (opened, but my dogs hated the food). I called them and they snatched that up as soon as I drove it out there. Its amazing how much they need supplies.

Saw lots of toys on clearance here. Most of them 50%. They were not on clearance just a few days ago at all, so they went straight to 50%. Cannot remember them all but they had some fisher price baby toys, some of the Target make believe toys the marketplace ones and the tool ones. And lots of others. Seemed weird they went right to 50% since those playdough kits everyone got a month ago I think are still sitting at 50% here and have not gone down in weeks.

Also all the Hannah Montana stuff was 75% and there was quite a bit.

TY for the heads up guess i will have to go to Target today that is the only dog food my little girl will eat hope it is marked down here in NC :)

yes, most (if not all groups) will accept donations. I donate to ACT (animal coalition of Tampa) who works with the SPCA. They need more than food, even old towels & sheets. I've also heard of organizations that give dog/cat food to poor elderly people who have pets as companions but it's hard for them to care for the pets (financially).

When do you suppose chair pads for outdoor patio furniture will clearance out? I am so tired of looking at the same ones I have had, but hate the thought of paying anything but rock bottom for them. I will, though, buy them even if 30% because I need six and I always seem to be be able to just find five! LOL ;) Have even considered being trendy and mixing and matching but.... would rather have all the same!