Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

If anyone heads over to Target food section, will you kindly check & post if the Lay's Potato Chips Family Size (16oz approx) is still on sale for $3.50. I saw it last week and haven't had a chance to check this week.

TIA!

For anyone else who's buying those, there's a Target Coupon for $1 off. I forgot last week and just saw it today and am *kicking* myself :?

Also noticed the Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10 is $13.69 in Riverdale, NYC location... not $11.99 as others have seen and posted. :( I hate NYC super inflation.

All the Cynthia Rowe items were 30% on Thursday, but I knew they'd be lower soon. So I went back Sunday and it was all 75% off and everything was gone!! I was so mad, I had my eye on the rolling coolers.....but I did get a few inflatable tubes for our beach trip. I just can't believe it skipped the 50% clearance and went directly to 75%!! It's a brand new SuperTarget too, so if this is setting a precedence, I will have to be on the look out at Christmas.

the 1 target that was 50% on cynthia rowe yesterday is now 75%. I was able to grab a few things still in the area but it was going fast. When I got there, 4 coolers were on the shelf and when I left, there was 1 and I didn't grab any. Was able to get most of the stuff I didn't quite put in the correct spots yesterday.

[*]100 oz bubbles .99

[*]2 pk juice cups .24

[*]water balloons .74

[*]4 pk divided plates .24

[*]margarita mix (for after the baby) 1.24

[*]mojito mixer 1.24

[*]2 pk can coozies .99

[*]kids drink bottles w/ the freezer stick inside .74

Not too sure if I want to keep the kids drink bottles b/c it has the #7 in the recycle sign and I know that is the number they said was bad and may/may not be bad for us and cause cancer and all that stuff....

oh, there was a few lip smackers (2 pk) with all the summer stuff and it rang up .74-not sure why but I took it

got some Cynthia Rowley stuff Saturday (they had lots then) almost nothing left today. Got a DVD tower for my sons room for 75% off but missing tons of parts =( They had lots of them too, guess we got the unlucky one! Got a cool wrapping paper set for 75% off (9.99- so 2.48 or so) Oh yeah, patio sets and stuff like that- no clearance markdowns at all yet at our store.

Seems like clerance is back BIG time!!! Was in the Marlton, NJ store and there was sooo much stuff. Here is what I remember.

Beach towels-50% off

600 Thread count sheets-50% off

200 thread count sheets-50% off

Comforter sets-50%off

Bath rugs and towels 75% off

Underwear and bras- 50% off

Toys-Lots of toys for 50% off

Video Games- PS3 Heavenly sword, Nascar 08 75% off

PS2 "dancing with the Stars was $7.48

50% off the PC games.

They've already put the "back to school" and "College 08" stuff out. Wow!!!

Seems like clerance is back BIG time!!! Was in the Marlton, NJ store and there was sooo much stuff. Here is what I remember.

Beach towels-50% off

600 Thread count sheets-50% off

200 thread count sheets-50% off

Comforter sets-50%off

Bath rugs and towels 75% off

Underwear and bras- 50% off

Toys-Lots of toys for 50% off

Video Games- PS3 Heavenly sword, Nascar 08 75% off

PS2 "dancing with the Stars was $7.48

50% off the PC games.

They've already put the "back to school" and "College 08" stuff out. Wow!!!

I just got back from Target and talked to one of the "markers" that I am friendly with. She said "get ready, they are going to be marking things down big time to get ready for Back to School stuff". They were marking some of the summer clothes down from 30% straight to 75%. Some cute shorts, tops and bathsuits. They did have some different toys marked 30% and of course the towels,tableclothes etc that I mentioned in an earlier post is 30% now. Better get some sleep so we can start our treasure hunts :groovin::g_dance::gdthums::gdthums:

Is there a target archives on gd?? I was wondering when does target start to mark down the gas grills. Anyone know?

You need to back out of the thread to Offline Hot Deals. Then click on the Search this Forum down arrow just below all the page numbers on the third blue bar from the top. Type in Perimeter and it will pull up old Target threads.

I think the reason why the summer stuff is being put on clearance is because they are bringing back the bulk items. I went to Target today and saw they are putting out new bulk items with the "Limited Time" on it in the same area that the summer stuff was in.

At one of my stores (but not all the others in my area) the clearance clothes are an additional 50% off. I've never seen that happen before. The cashier told me they just have too much. It's the Daniels and 41 store for those of you near Ft. Myers.

I think the reason why the summer stuff is being put on clearance is because they are bringing back the bulk items. I went to Target today and saw they are putting out new bulk items with the "Limited Time" on it in the same area that the summer stuff was in.

Yes, they do that between seasons. You'll see it anytime there is an awkward period between holidays or other "seasons" for them. Last year they kept the bulk section for the whole month of July, and didn't clearance it till toys got to 50%-75%, near the first of August.

Interesting....We all thought summer clearanced early this year, but I just went through last year's June thread, and it went 90% on June 21, so I guess it just FEELS early every year....They DID mark the patio furniture a week or two earlier this year, though. That was NOT my imagination!

Edited by lovetoshopCA

No furniture clearanced at mine at all. Just some wrought iron chairs and table sets. The main patio stuff still full price..

Do they clearance the outside mats that they have on display in the patio section? Im also interested in more of the hard plastic chairs and end tables. Will that be clearanced do you think? We have a 3 tier deck out to our pool and I would love to find some more beige chairs and endtables for the pool level deck.

No furniture clearanced at mine at all. Just some wrought iron chairs and table sets. The main patio stuff still full price..

Do they clearance the outside mats that they have on display in the patio section? Im also interested in more of the hard plastic chairs and end tables. Will that be clearanced do you think? We have a 3 tier deck out to our pool and I would love to find some more beige chairs and endtables for the pool level deck.

Yes, they do. Ours have been clearance for at least 1-2 weeks longer than the patio stuff.

At one of my stores (but not all the others in my area) the clearance clothes are an additional 50% off. I've never seen that happen before. The cashier told me they just have too much. It's the Daniels and 41 store for those of you near Ft. Myers.

was it all clearance clothes or just mens or kids or women? How did you know...was there a sign on top of the clearance sign or anything? I'm going to be in Ft Myers this weekend and that's the Target I go to when I'm there

was it all clearance clothes or just mens or kids or women? How did you know...was there a sign on top of the clearance sign or anything? I'm going to be in Ft Myers this weekend and that's the Target I go to when I'm there

Women and children for sure, didn't check the mens. Yes, there was a sign that said an additional 50% taken off at the register. It was going on over the weekend and yesterday. I can check again on Friday and post to let you know if it's still going on.

Women and children for sure, didn't check the mens. Yes, there was a sign that said an additional 50% taken off at the register. It was going on over the weekend and yesterday. I can check again on Friday and post to let you know if it's still going on.

thanks