Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Fellow chocoholics, I saw lots of fancy chocolate bars on clearance for 50% off (brands like Green & Black Organic, Endangered Species, Ritter and Lindt). It was mostly dark chocolate, but some milk and some Hersheys (bagged Reese's). It killed me to have to leave without any, but I had another stop and didn't want a chocolate puddle in my car!

All of our Whim by Cynthia Rowley went 50% today...which was quick because it was only 30% on Monday!!! Wonder if it'll be 75% by Friday... There was TONS of stuff still there too...

Dang! May have to go back and look again. I stashed a couple of things. I guess they are doing it on holiday schedule!

i totally scored on the chocolate today!! And it is super hot here - i put the chocolate in 2 bags in my car on the floorboard of the passenger seat and covered it up with my window shades - LOL!! Was in there for over 2 hours and nothing melted!! I was surprised :)

Anyway, here is what i got...

double pks of pop-tarts - chocolate fudge - $1.18

BIG bag of Hershey's kisses - $2

Big bag of Nestle treasures - $1.38 (regular and the kind w/toffee in them)

5pk package of breathsavers mints - $.98 each 5pk

2pk of breathsavers sours - $.98 each 2pk

2 or 3 fancy chocolate bars - $.65

1 strip of those Choxie truffles (i think there are 8 in the pkg) for $3.50 (marked down from over $10 i think) - this is for DH's father's day basket :)

1 bag of Dove sugar free chocolate cremes - they are GOOD - $1.24

1 bag of Dove raspberry chocolate truffles - $1.24

For other clearance, i didn't see much at all really - there were some Nestle Pure Life flavored waters marked down to $2 for a 6pk, some nuts, and some granola bar type things...not much in any other section though.

Dang! May have to go back and look again. I stashed a couple of things. I guess they are doing it on holiday schedule!

Did anyone's not go 50% today?? I was there at 3pm and while it was condensed to just a two aisles it still said 30% and rang up that way too. May have to check back in the am.

You know, we have all been thinking that clearance is slow this year. I just pulled up last year's thread, and it must have been slow then too. There are only 4 pages so far this month, but last year there were only 6 pages of posts for the same amount of time. So, maybe it isn't as bad as we think.

Did anyone's not go 50% today?? I was there at 3pm and while it was condensed to just a two aisles it still said 30% and rang up that way too. May have to check back in the am.

some of the Mi stores are 30 and some are 50--the store in Canton is 30 but the store in westland is 50

My store went 50% off today too...I went ahead and purchased 2 ice chests...and will rebuy if there are any left at 75%...I doubt there will be any left..

WooHOO!!!!! Scored a firepit FINALLY tonite!!!!! Its nice too...regularly 299.xx, and the tag was marked for 62.xx!!! I was supposed to be looking at grills for dh for fathers day..but I looked at him and said, " you would rather have a fire pit for fathers day, right??" LOLOLOL It was our date night and he bought it for me anyhow.

Don't usually post. I'm usually just a lurker, but I wanted to let you know that I got the Red target Dyson last night for 192. I'm guessing that it had been the floor model and was marked down even more. They had a bunch that were marked down 30%. I'm in Montgomery, Al .

Today I found all the Cynthia Rowley stuff 50% off like everyone else has. Didn't get much of that.

Also found a cupcake carrier (holds up to 36 cupcakes) for $6.24. DCPI: 070-03-0194

Saw that the clear lamp oil is marked down 30%. I'll be watching for that to go cheaper. Living in FL, hurricane season is among us so this is good to have on hand.

Found Black and Decker Scumbuster for $10.00 original price was $40.00. Grill Daddy (Steam grill cleaning brush) for $7.48 was 50% off. Cynthia Rowley stuff still at 30% off. Saw some Dyson Dc07 for $299.96.

Cynthia Rowley was 50% still today found a few things...and found come socks and underwear for the kids on clearance Capri Sun pk of 10 on clearance....also the main find was a Bob the builder vech laptop on clearance for 4.48....which was 75% off...my nephew will love it....my kids already both have the laptops...

Found Black and Decker Scumbuster for $10.00 original price was $40.00. Grill Daddy (Steam grill cleaning brush) for $7.48 was 50% off. Cynthia Rowley stuff still at 30% off. Saw some Dyson Dc07 for $299.96.

Where was the Grill Daddy, was that in with the BBQ stuff?

Silly question, I was at Target when I saw all the summer stuff 30% off, I personally don't like the Cynthia Rowley stuff but I was wondering why is the summer stuff on clearance before it is even summer? I remember this happening about 3 years ago also.

They get ready for back to school stuff. Which is especially funny here because school isn't out till next week...

Not wild about that stuff either, but they had Speedo goggles that are Cynthia Rowley, and those are on sale too. We go through those in the summer, especially with lessons!

My Target is still at 30% so will wait on patio/outdoor stuff.

Got some Hanes underware and panties on clearance. Girls size 10 (my dd size) for 2.48 reg 6.99 and ds boxers for 2.xx for 3 packs. Sadly, I left my q's AGAIN in the car but since dd goign to camp next week I grabbed a couple packs anyway. Will go back with q's after work. :yup:

Also got some girls clothes on clearance and got a couple shirts for the kids but other than, didnt really see much other than 30%.

WooHOO!!!!! Scored a firepit FINALLY tonite!!!!! Its nice too...regularly 299.xx, and the tag was marked for 62.xx!!! I was supposed to be looking at grills for dh for fathers day..but I looked at him and said, " you would rather have a fire pit for fathers day, right??" LOLOLOL It was our date night and he bought it for me anyhow.

I got one too!!!! I was so excited! Perfect Father's Day Gift!

The number on the receipt says 009040186 "Gas Firebowl" original price was 249.99 and the clearance price was 62.48! :D:D

the Cynthia Rowly items were only 30% off here though.

Our Cynthia Rowley is 50% off. Have also seen the two Dysons 30% off (Target Red and Slim). Lots of plastic organizers/storage 50% off. Hannah Montana stuff 30% off.

Scored some 50% off wine, good stuff too! They had brands like Clos du Bois, Ravenswood, Smoking Loon, and others I didn't recognize from Australia and France; varietals were Merlot, Shiraz, Zin, Chard, Sov Blanc, Cab, and my fave, Malbec. Saw some of those "wine cubes" too, which we tried a while back and didn't care for :yuck:

Our Cynthia Rowley is 50% off. Have also seen the two Dysons 30% off (Target Red and Slim). Lots of plastic organizers/storage 50% off. Hannah Montana stuff 30% off.

Scored some 50% off wine, good stuff too! They had brands like Clos du Bois, Ravenswood, Smoking Loon, and others I didn't recognize from Australia and France; varietals were Merlot, Shiraz, Zin, Chard, Sov Blanc, Cab, and my fave, Malbec. Saw some of those "wine cubes" too, which we tried a while back and didn't care for :yuck:

Have to agree on the wine cube!! :yuck::yuck: I called to complain and got a gift card to replace it. :yup:

I have some of those wines stashed at one store, so I hope they are still there!!