Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Check all Target receipts. With the new update it is difficult to check if all Q's are taken off. I did a T run Sat...it just didn't seem like the total was right. By time I got home and did the calculations, I realized that one of my 2.00 q's was not taken off..but it looked like it was attached to one of the items. At 4 bucks a gallon for gas, I am not heading back to that Target(20 miles one way) but I am not happy:mad:

Today I got a Little Einstein plate set for my niece. It was regular 7.99 clearance 1.99. This particular store also had some baby books "babys first..." in pink, green, blue or yellow for 4.99 regular 19.99. I should buy some since we have 4 baby's due in the family before the end of the year, but I still didn't like the price much. Does that make me cheap? I know.... OT!!

Check all Target receipts. With the new update it is difficult to check if all Q's are taken off. I did a T run Sat...it just didn't seem like the total was right. By time I got home and did the calculations, I realized that one of my 2.00 q's was not taken off..but it looked like it was attached to one of the items. At 4 bucks a gallon for gas, I am not heading back to that Target(20 miles one way) but I am not happy:mad:

Call them and complain. They may write up a note to reserve you $2 cash the next time you come in. I'm sure they'd understand why anyone would not drive back for $2, but you still deserve it when you go back.

Today I got a Little Einstein plate set for my niece. It was regular 7.99 clearance 1.99. This particular store also had some baby books "babys first..." in pink, green, blue or yellow for 4.99 regular 19.99. I should buy some since we have 4 baby's due in the family before the end of the year, but I still didn't like the price much. Does that make me cheap? I know.... OT!!

:nahnah:

Did you get anything for your ds-i-l?

They had the boys 8 pk. of Hanes Underwear for $1.37. I bought each of my boys 4 pks for the upcoming school year and when I got home my oldest says "What are we going to do with that much underwear?" I told him he will always have a clean pair, he looks at me totally straight faced and says "Seriously, what are we gonna do with that much underwear?" Kids :) gotta love em.

I shop at the Boardman Ohio Target and also noticed that they were taking the coupons off weird as Liz Harley described. I guess we will really have to pay attention more than ever!

Hi neighbor...was there last evening getiing more of the phenom razors. think I may go again today for the Venus- posted on another site: some of the Venus gift sets will prompt for a 10.00 GC. The popcorn deal was increased over Memorial Day to 1.60....that's a 60% increase!!!!!

Hi neighbor...was there last evening getiing more of the phenom razors. think I may go again today for the Venus- posted on another site: some of the Venus gift sets will prompt for a 10.00 GC. The popcorn deal was increased over Memorial Day to 1.60....that's a 60% increase!!!!!

Ours went to $1.50. The cashier kept apologizing to us about the increase. I wonder why yours went even higher?

Yesterday I found a Nintendo GameCube for 25.00... 75% off... is that worth it?

Went and saw 4 of these yesterday, but we already have an X-Box, Sega, and gameboy... I didn't want to have to buy a whole bunch of other games when we don't play the 3 we already have!!! :)

Went and saw 4 of these yesterday, but we already have an X-Box, Sega, and gameboy... I didn't want to have to buy a whole bunch of other games when we don't play the 3 we already have!!! :)

Which store? I'd like to get it for my nephews.

Kitchenaid Models on clearance.

Food processor model KFP715 DPC Both black & white had same DPC?? 072-04-1599 Be careful there is a white in the stores that is $89

Red 072-04-1600

Coffeemaker Model KCM511 DPC 072-08-0663 (poor reviews, not sure if keeping this one)

Toaster Model KMTT200 sorry no tag ob box for DPC but color is cinnamon

Hope this helps.;) You will prob need to go to Amazon for ASIN if not on Target.com

I bought this toaster awhile back for $34.99 and don't think I have the receipt anymore. If I should find the receipt, I have the same problem as the other post in the May forum -- it wasn't rung up as a Kitchen Aid toaster but general merchandise. I just called Kitchen Aid and they said that I MUST have the receipt. Ugh.

I bought this toaster awhile back for $34.99 and don't think I have the receipt anymore. If I should find the receipt, I have the same problem as the other post in the May forum -- it wasn't rung up as a Kitchen Aid toaster but general merchandise. I just called Kitchen Aid and they said that I MUST have the receipt. Ugh.

The reciept is the only way that they can verify that you purchased it during the promotion. Your reciept would have the date on it. Rebate date is between Jan 1 & June 30.

FYI. Strange, yesterday I checked the white foodprocessor model that scanned $89 & it is the same one I got for 17.xx at another store near by & the display is marked down on the end cap.:confused: I wish I didn,t have to wourk or I would have the markdown team scan it. Maybe DD can for me. I can always use 5!:yup:

I went to Target for the first time today in weeks. Is it just my area or does the clearance

really just suck lately :confused:

There was some food stuff (salsa/nuts/syrup) at 15% off, a few video games at 15% off

and some scarves at 75% off..they were ugly as sin imho :cool:

I know prices are going up everywhere but even Target :confused: Things have really

increased and are no longer a great bargain

Originally Posted by jmm1014

I scored 2 of the mm apple for 69 cents each!! Ya hoo..this was at the store on Bell Rd in Phx.

Which one? By Arrowhead? Thanks!

No, n Phx by 7th St & bell

Sadly our popcorn deal has been at $2 for many months now. Supposedly we were a "test area" so you can thank popcorn lovers all over Central MD for helping to increase it nationally. :no:

Anyone know what the policy is if a Target.com item was returned to the store and it scans as INF? I found a Radian 80 carseat that was obviously a Target.com return (stickers were on the box and everything). Customer Service scanned it, it came up as INF, and proceeded to search the price on the internet. He said he would only sell it to me for the full price and that they aren't even supposed to sell internet returns at the store. I just wanted to see what the actual policy is regarding this, as I've purchased internet returns from the same CS rep from the store several times.

Thanks.

I don't know what the official policy is but I had the same thing happen with a booster seat. It was a definite return and the UPS sticker was still on the box but it came up INF. The person at cs said that it shouldn't have even been on the sales floor for safety reasons.

Anyone know what the policy is if a Target.com item was returned to the store and it scans as INF? I found a Radian 80 carseat that was obviously a Target.com return (stickers were on the box and everything). Customer Service scanned it, it came up as INF, and proceeded to search the price on the internet. He said he would only sell it to me for the full price and that they aren't even supposed to sell internet returns at the store. I just wanted to see what the actual policy is regarding this, as I've purchased internet returns from the same CS rep from the store several times.

Thanks.

Wow, that is crazy to me. At our store here, I always see Target.com merchandise and it is ALWAYS marked down...it has this funky price sticker on it (long and orange/white striped) with the original price and then the marked down price. Today I saw a duvet set and car seat and both were 30% off. In the past I have gotten things for up to 75% off on these internet returns.

Thanks.

From what I know of Target and Retail, if it shows up as INF, it is not in their system so some stores will not sell it at all. If they can find a price, they can put a price on it and sell it to you.

More than likely they can return it to their distribution center or hang on to it until it does go down in price.

I know during Global Bazaar, I found a plate I wanted but the stand was broken. The plate was supposed to be in the backroom to be returned because the stand was no longer available. I was able to get them to sell it to me for 10% off because it was the last one and I wanted it. But because they can get full credit for it, they would not budge on the price and frankly, I just wanted it!

If they found a price, they will sell it for that price.