Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I picked up a firepit for 17xx, and a square tabletop fire bowl for 5xx. I also picked up two small round tabletop firebowls for 1xx, I have no idea why the round ones were still there-they must have just put them out. I got xbox Grand theft san andreas for 9xx. Also picked up another 68" grill cover for 6xx, I was going to take the one I bought last month back but I am sure that my DH will set one on fire, so I'll need a spare.:tongue1:

I am taking the dirt devil broom back, it it HORRIBLE!!! Too heavy and doesn't pick up much. I had bought a little shark stick vac for 9.99 during BF and it works SO much better than the DD.

In two weeks I am going to be traveling for work. This will last about 8 months or so, and I always hit a target or two in every city I go to. I have shipped stuff home before much to the chagrin of my DH.I will keep you guys posted on what I find!

Makes me want to do a road trip just so I can stop at Targets in different cities!

People are still finding Kurves, and I am jealous. The only local Target seems to have sold the last one.:(

I found 1 Mach 3. It was nice to find 1, but I wish I could have found more.

The only Kurves we have here are the chocolate color ones which are still full price!

I am taking the dirt devil broom back, it it HORRIBLE!!! Too heavy and doesn't pick up much.

Funny because I love this Broom Vac. It is heavier than a broom but it has picked up kitty litter (haven't taught the kitties to wipe their paws) and even egg shells from carpet (dog decided to peruse the garbage can).

I'm not in Clark, but my targets do have the Kurves, however they aren't scanning at clearance. I am in the Riverdale area. Honestly I only scan them just because they are talked about on this site. I don't want one, just like to scan them to see what they are at.:D

I have noticed I am VERY picky with my vaccuming equipment. All 5 of my dogs are heavy shedders so sometimes I will even tackle the house with my husband's industrial shop vac. Maybe that's the reason I got a DC17 for christmas....?

Afrey66, I'm glad the DD works for you! To each his own, I guess.

I hit the big time today!!! I got the comforter set that I wanted for 17.48 was still marked 50% off. I got 3 pink lined wicker baskets for baby showers for $1.14 85% off, bathroom armoire and wall cabinet 22.48 and 14.98, 2 large global bazaar candle holders (the ones that sit on the floor, almost as tall as my daughter) for 2.50 a piece 90% off:D!!! I also got a small cast iron bench for 11.26 that was internet return regular 44.XX and the car remote starter for $15 that I have been eyeing. Overall a great target day!! Now I'm just waiting for the arts and craft stuff to go 75% off.

If anyone finds any of the scrapbook paper or stickers by Marcella K in the cupcake line - will you please grab them for me!! Long shot, I know but I am desperate for them for my daughter's birthday party!! I can send payment and shipping to you immediately!!

Thank you!

Tammy:)

I grabbed 2 of the Cupcake Card kits today....Please PM me to let me know if you want them. They were the only things left of the cupcake line.

I had a fantastic Target day today and I'm on a Target high....My mother has been wanting one of those Kitchen Aid mixers for the last couple of years and I have missed them every time they have gone on clearance. Today I stopped in and just decided to check the mixers in the regular aisle and low and behold there sat an Artisan mixer...clearance sticker $74.99 from $299.99....couldn't grab it fast enough. We are going to give it to her for Mother's Day.

I also found a king and queen bed-in-a-bag comforter set for a friend $37+ and $32+. I found 3 of those AAA emergency road kits for $6.24 going to give them to each of driving age sons for Christmas next year. Also found David Beckham Instinct cologne $7.48 down from $29.99, Mustang cologne set for $4+, Shania for $7.48, and Celine for $2.48. I was able to use the $3.00 off coupons from the samples I got on clearance for $.24 after Christmas for the Instinct, Shania and Celine making them even cheaper. I found tons of the Gillette Mach 3 razor blades, power $5.18, regular $4.28 and turbo $4.74.

A great Target day and the weather is beautifull too! What could be better?

I think my Target is the only dud.

Nope. Target finally opened a store close to my home around 1 1/2 years ago. I was so excited that I had a T, at most, 10 minutes away!

Clearances are horrible. I don't know what is the problem. Seasonal clearances [Christmas, Easter, Global, etc.] are almost always wiped out at 50%. Other clearances such as health & beauty are gone at 30%.

I rarely go there. :(

I had a fantastic Target day today and I'm on a Target high....My mother has been wanting one of those Kitchen Aid mixers for the last couple of years and I have missed them every time they have gone on clearance. Today I stopped in and just decided to check the mixers in the regular aisle and low and behold there sat an Artisan mixer...clearance sticker $74.99 from $299.99....couldn't grab it fast enough. We are going to give it to her for Mother's Day.

I also found a king and queen bed-in-a-bag comforter set for a friend $37+ and $32+. I found 3 of those AAA emergency road kits for $6.24 going to give them to each of driving age sons for Christmas next year. Also found David Beckham Instinct cologne $7.48 down from $29.99, Mustang cologne set for $4+, Shania for $7.48, and Celine for $2.48. I was able to use the $3.00 off coupons from the samples I got on clearance for $.24 after Christmas for the Instinct, Shania and Celine making them even cheaper. I found tons of the Gillette Mach 3 razor blades, power $5.18, regular $4.28 and turbo $4.74.

A great Target day and the weather is beautifull too! What could be better?

those 24 cent perfume samples had $3.00 coupons in them??? I must have missed that post - darn - I knew I shouldn't have passed those up -our store had a huge bin of them!

great deals today - good work!

those 24 cent perfume samples had $3.00 coupons in them??? I must have missed that post - darn - I knew I shouldn't have passed those up -our store had a huge bin of them!

great deals today - good work!

Yeah the $3.00 coupon was printed on the back of them. I wish I would have picked up a few more. I thought I had the Adidas Moves, but couldn't find it today and they had two clearanced out for $2.48 a piece. That would have been a great deal.

I must have had a good day at Target cause I ended up spending about $150! I can never get out of that store under a hundred. I got some makeup, hair care products, hair bands--lots of these for me and my 2 daughters, a curtain hanging thing $7xx, color wonder mess free sprayer $10xx, two science board things $4xx, one of the shavers everyone is talking about, body shower kit, two baskets $3xx, and the big deal of the day that may end up costing me lots more, a snow board $9.99 but it needs boots for it, that click onto it, they will probably end up costing $100, I guess soon will be a good time to start looking for them since the season is almost over.

I must have had a good day at Target cause I ended up spending about $150! I can never get out of that store under a hundred. I got some makeup, hair care products, hair bands--lots of these for me and my 2 daughters, a curtain hanging thing $7xx, color wonder mess free sprayer $10xx, two science board things $4xx, one of the shavers everyone is talking about, body shower kit, two baskets $3xx, and the big deal of the day that may end up costing me lots more, a snow board $9.99 but it needs boots for it, that click onto it, they will probably end up costing $100, I guess soon will be a good time to start looking for them since the season is almost over.

is the cosmetics 75% off?

is the cosmetics 75% off?

Sorry forgot to post that, most is 75% some 50% off. Lots of it was already gone from my store. The hair band things were the best buy and most of those were 50% off but we use them a lot and they are the good ones that stay put so for 1.48 it's good enough for me. I forgot I also got some socks and belts for my dad, 75% off.

Sorry forgot to post that, most is 75% some 50% off. Lots of it was already gone from my store. The hair band things were the best buy and most of those were 50% off but we use them a lot and they are the good ones that stay put so for 1.48 it's good enough for me. I forgot I also got some socks and belts for my dad, 75% off.

thanks.will check it out at my end.

I found the

North American Grill $49.98

Toro Electric Snow Shovel $24.98 (we are suppose to get a little snow -so I am hoping I get to try this out)

Burt Bees kits $3.24 -$4.98

Neutrogene bath kit (body wash, body gel and body oil) $4.48

Oil Quench Therarpy $1.62 (used coupon peelie $2.00 off 2 )

Dove Pro Age Body Creame $1.48 ($1.00 coupon peelie)

J.R. Watkins Apothecary kit $3.48

Disney compact mirror $1.24