Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Valentines 75% off this morning. Also check the kids clothing on the ?% off racks.. there was some of the valentines clothes there. In the infants there were little outfits that didnt have a markdown tag on them but they were valentines and they were also 75% off

Just got back from Winter Park Target, Vday is 75%. There were two aisles of stuff, no organization, everything was just shoved into the shelves. But I was able to find:

Cars and Barbie activity Valentine sets for $1.99

rolls of wrapping paper .99 ea

tissue paper .24 ea

party favors .49 ea

Wonka pixy sticks valentines sets .74

Cute Valentine mailbox kit 1.24

heart dishcloths .74

Also, if you dare venture into walmart (unfortunately, I HAD to), they have Cars Valentine cards that come with 12 pencils. They were 50% off, $1.34. I'm dissappointed with the Valentines cards that Target had this year. Smaller selection than last year; last year I got Hello Kitty valentines that came with HK tattoos, made great party favors.

Columbus, OH 75% off also.

I bought:

5 - 2pks kitchen towels $1

9 - 5pk cat treats $1.25

6 - Dipping Chocolates .74

Fundip .74

Sweet Tarts (box of 27) $2.49

2 - 6pk washcloths $1.98

16 - 100 calorie pks .99

4 - Media Boxes .76

6- Hershey Kisses .74

6- Dove Chocolates .74

2 - Women's Slipper Socks $1.25

Cookie & Cupcake Cookbooks $1.99

Girls shirt $1.25

Also found:

Dorm refrigerator $22.xx

Found Ponyville VDay tubes stocked at a register! Also got some Hot Wheels Vday cards for DS Hot Wheels Bday party. Some more LPS sets and a set of wind up Vday cards and the bouncy ball ones. All for goodie bags.

Forgot to post, but found a Webkinz gorilla late last week mixed into the stuffed animals. I have made a point of cruising through that section and looking at the feet of the animals for the telltale embroidery. The gorilla's leg was sticking out or I would have missed it. Saw a Racoon at the Chino Hills store last week but left it. It rang up NOF but I had something else NOF in my cart that I wanted more. I have made a point of not taking more than one NOF item to a register to check out. I think it tends to raise red flags with the store, and even though it isn't our fault that they are on the sales floor that way, I figure it isn't worth the potential problems.

For those interested, I have found several of these Esphera puzzles NOF and have gotten them for $7.48. I think they just have the same UPC as the Esphera puzzles that were clearanced with Christmas stuff. This one was just released in December.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51N5S6eQGeL._SS500_.jpg

Ok heading out shortly (very late so not expecting much) would love to find cat treats (weird because I didn't notice those here???) and maybe cookie sheets (but definitely not holding my breath on that one either). We really just don't need anything so what we do get (if anything) will just be a bonus.

Ok heading out shortly (very late so not expecting much) would love to find cat treats (weird because I didn't notice those here???) and maybe cookie sheets (but definitely not holding my breath on that one either). We really just don't need anything so what we do get (if anything) will just be a bonus.

saw TONS of cat treats at my stores.

For those interested, I have found several of these Esphera puzzles NOF and have gotten them for $7.48. I think they just have the same UPC as the Esphera puzzles that were clearanced with Christmas stuff. This one was just released in December.

I got this same puzzle last month during the big toy clearance, I love it! I went perusing at lunch and managed to get one of the broom vacuums for $24.xx - I know some of you have found it 75% off, but if I wait I know I will miss them. Valentines items 75% off here in TN, found a shirt for my niece and some boxers for my son $1.25 a piece. A pretty good day.

I didn't see any of the cat treats, but it's just as well, my cat doesn't have enough sense to eat them... :sidesplit

Just got back from Target. V-Day 75% off.

Picked up several bags of Chocolates for $0.79

Several bags of candy hearts $0.79

Starbucks Gift Set $3.xx

Honey Bunches of Oats $0.49 after $2 coupon

Super Mega Pack of Huggies FREE (had a coupon for a free Mega pack but they only had Super Mega and she let me use it!)

Also, there was a Dyson display clearanced. It still has the 15% sticker price on it so if someone near here wants it, I am sure it has gone 50% plus you can ask for an extra %.

I went perusing at lunch and managed to get one of the broom vacuums for $24.xx - I know some of you have found it 75% off, but if I wait I know I will miss them.

I do that too. If there is something I really want, I won't wait. I just happened to luck out when I found the broom vac. I was ready to pay full price!

Anyone know if Target went 75% on Vday stuff today?

Yes they have been for a few days now in my area. I picked up some chocolates to hide for when I get the need for chocolate! lol - ohhh too often.

Today I picked up an area carpet at 50% off and this Fur Slumber bag with Pillow at 75% off. It is really nice and now my daughter can take it to sleepovers because her old one was too kiddie for her anymore. Originally $40 now $10.

The Globar Bazzar was still 50% off. Not sure when it would be 75% but they have alot left so I sure I may get something at 75% off.

Our store had a ton of sheets, blankets, curtains, curtain rods, towles and area rugs 50% off.

I went perusing at lunch and managed to get one of the broom vacuums for $24.xx - I know some of you have found it 75% off, but if I wait I know I will miss them.

I do that too. If there is something I really want, I won't wait. I just happened to luck out when I found the broom vac. I was ready to pay full price!

I got this for my mother, she's had both knees replaced and is getting arthritis in her back. Thought this would really help her out since the floors are hardwood in her house. Does it work well?

Found Ponyville VDay tubes stocked at a register! Also got some Hot Wheels Vday cards for DS Hot Wheels Bday party. Some more LPS sets and a set of wind up Vday cards and the bouncy ball ones. All for goodie bags.

Forgot to post, but found a Webkinz gorilla late last week mixed into the stuffed animals. I have made a point of cruising through that section and looking at the feet of the animals for the telltale embroidery. The gorilla's leg was sticking out or I would have missed it. Saw a Racoon at the Chino Hills store last week but left it. It rang up NOF but I had something else NOF in my cart that I wanted more. I have made a point of not taking more than one NOF item to a register to check out. I think it tends to raise red flags with the store, and even though it isn't our fault that they are on the sales floor that way, I figure it isn't worth the potential problems.

I LOVE the puzzle. I haven't seen any here, not even for full price. :(

I have seen these on the shelfs here. But both times that I rang up this specific puzzle it came up 34.98 or its regular price... I would love to find one that cheap. Guess I will keep searching.

There is a second, similar Disney puzzle that has a map instead of the characters. the map one rings up correctly.

saw TONS of cat treats at my stores.

Oh man, wish we had them here, Just got back and none to be found. Not sure if they had them and sold them or didn't get them in. Got stuff I didn't even know I needed. One little heart pan, lots of nice candy like Dove, Lindor etc for easter baskets, socks for daughter, cookie packs (100 cal ones), wrapping paper, tissue paper, Kelly dolls (these were in the barbie section). Got home and the kitty took his kitty toy right out of the bag, he knew exactly what it was LOL

Now the kid checking me out said that some of the Global Bazaar stuff was ringin up 75% off so worth a shot to scan the items you might be interested in. I might go back in a couple of days.

I went for the hand vac, but mine is still 50%. I only want it if I can catch it at 75%, so when is my best chance wed or thurs?

I got 2 bags full for $19.xx today:

2 girls pants - pink with hearts near the pocket 2.50 each

4 girls v-day shirts 1.25 each

tablecloth with hearts on it 1.00

6pack heart washclothes (really wanted these, got the last 1!) 1.99

big, floppy white stuffed dog with pink ears 2.50

misc. party stuff - cake decortions, party bags, favors, candy

The cashier saw the total and got excited for me. He didn't know that V-Day went 75% today.:cheesy:

Just got back from Target. V-Day 75% off.

Picked up several bags of Chocolates for $0.79

Several bags of candy hearts $0.79

Starbucks Gift Set $3.xx

Honey Bunches of Oats $0.49 after $2 coupon

Super Mega Pack of Huggies FREE (had a coupon for a free Mega pack but they only had Super Mega and she let me use it!)

Also, there was a Dyson display clearanced. It still has the 15% sticker price on it so if someone near here wants it, I am sure it has gone 50% plus you can ask for an extra %.

Where did you get a coupon for a free pack of diapers?

Did anyone else notice the v-day puppies in my pocket set is ringing up $3.24? I was all set to buy one that I found today, but I scanned them and thought... $3.24!?? That would mean that they would need to be $12.99 regular price. None of the pocket puppy sets in the toy aisle were even that expensive. Anyway, don't know if it was an error or not, but you might check your receipt. I think (although not sure) that they should have been ringing $1.24.

Did anyone else notice the v-day puppies in my pocket set is ringing up $3.24? I was all set to buy one that I found today, but I scanned them and thought... $3.24!?? That would mean that they would need to be $12.99 regular price. None of the pocket puppy sets in the toy aisle were even that expensive. Anyway, don't know if it was an error or not, but you might check your receipt. I think (although not sure) that they should have been ringing $1.24.

Ok that explains it, I put one in my cart to ring up (I collect Barbies so thought these would make great pets for them) and scanned it at $3.24, geez, I put them back, don't want them that bad. I can buy a set of 4 with a Kelly doll for $10?

I stopped in to price adjust on hercules hangars today -- got my adjustment (bought them for $14.99 on friday, saw them for 9.99 today...) -- but there was NEXT to nothing for v-day, and the global bazaar was picked clean too. Nothing even tempted me today...that's really odd for me...LOL

They were reg 12.xx. I looked at them before Valentine's Day and couldn't believe they were so high.

They were reg 12.xx. I looked at them before Valentine's Day and couldn't believe they were so high.

Interesting. I didn't even look at them, but I had noticed they weren't selling well. I thought that was interesting, because I thought they were popular. I noticed they had a charms set in the Easter stuff. I think it was in the $6 range.