Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Just went to the Brentwood Promenade store this morning before work and lucked out big time. Found the Dirt Devil Broom Vac clearanced out to $24.xx from $49.xx and they gave me a $5.00 GC for purchasing it, so really made it $19.xx...Also got a Hello Kitty scooter for $7.xx and the Butterfly air mattress thingy for $4.xx, only had one more of the Christmas storage containers for $2.48, but it was broken..:(, the SoftSoap body wash bundles down to $2.50 and they had added some Herbal Esccense shampoo and conditioners to the endcap clearance for $2.05, so with the $1.00 off any one coupon, not a bad deal!! Will post the # for the Dirt Devil Broom Vac during lunch, as I am at work and it is in the car.

I need to find one of the Dirt Devil broom vacs. I have ceramic tile in a good part of my house and it takes forever to sweep it the old fashioned way. It's time to buy one. I am going to have to venture to other Targets this weekend because the one near me still had them at regular price.

Today I scored big.

I got two baseball gloves 6.47 youth org 29.99 the other 7.47 grownup one

softball bat 4.97 org 19.99

bucket of softballs 5.97 org 24.99

3 lunchboxes 2 @ 2.47 and the other 3.47

color wonder sets with soft sticks 7.47

diego ice pack for lunch box .49

set of rollerblades for DS8 for birthday for 3.48

two monster small rocket sets for friends' birthdays 1.98

notepad with extra notepad for 2.98

set of kleenex for 3.40 (3 pk)

magic erasers were 1.60 I picked up four

and some other stuff I was so excited about all the stuff I was getting I ended up being late to pick DS5 from school. Only by a few minutes though.

NOTE to other gottadealers, some of this stuff was on endcaps but alot was on the regular aisles (sp?) :)

I was just wondering if anything ever came of the shutterfly items purchased at goodwill ( I may of overlooked what happened), I bought some of the sesame street and the regular photo books for 2.99 today, so I was just wondering so that I knew what to do! TIA

Got some good deals today. Playtex Hip Hammock 7.48 (75% off), Infantino Side Rider 9.98 (75% off internet return), crockpot 12.48, womens pjs 4.98 (75%), dryer sheets 50% off, right guard 50% off, and toddler spoons 1.48 (75% off).

Just went to the Brentwood Promenade store this morning before work and lucked out big time. Found the Dirt Devil Broom Vac clearanced out to $24.xx from $49.xx and they gave me a $5.00 GC for purchasing it, so really made it $19.xx....

Thanks...I went to pick upp the Broom Vac for $24.XX and got the GC also.

I love GD

i'VE BEEN SEARCHING END CAPS FOR WEEKS AND I FINALLY FOUND SOME GOODIES.....I GOT MY SIL THE SASSY CIRCUS PLAYMAT GYM FOR $7.xx AND A MUNCHKIN FOLD-N-GO DIAPER CHANGER FOR $6.xx ...THEY ARE STILL FULL PRICE ONLINE.......SHE'S HAVING TRIPLETS, SO THESE WILL CERTAINLY COME IN HANDY.....

Does anyone ever get clearance stuff 75% off on Target.com?

I got lucky and found some bedding stuff a few months back, when there was free shipping with $75 purchase or something.

The stuff I bought was YEARS old, though, I remember it clearancing out nearly two years ago in the fall. And the only reason I was even looking online was because I found something from the line at the thrift store for an awesome price, and wanted to see if target.com had any left.

It does seem that they are much more reserved with clearance and lots of stuff ends up being shipped back to headquarters or whatever, to be sold for full price on the website even when it clearanced at 75% off or what-have-you.

Goodwill is like that too, now, with holiday clearance - they hold it for a year and then sell it next year. I was very very happy to find a cupcake pillow for $2.99 yesterday, though!!! Those things are like totally sold out here in the stores.

Anybody see those cupcake cookie jars around still?

I haven't found any of the 30-pack Charmin, and I did see some Life cereal, but it was only 15% off! Even the Burt's Bees stuff was 30%-50% off, and that last week. :(

I'm kind of glad I'm not finding amazing things that I love, left and right, because I'm out of room and the wallet could use a rest!

:cheesy:

I believe Targets are get ready for inventory so it may be status quo for awhile. *sigh* But my wallet could use a rest as well. Between the Christmas and Toys clearance and Target (not to mention the Amazon toy sale before Christmas), Christmas shopping and moving last month, I feel like all I've done is spend money.

I almost feel like I'm tired of spending money. Ohhh, I may be ill. lol Seriously, I should probably be good at least until I finish unpacking and see what I may need. Then watch out. :)

I got a few things today. I went just to look around, $100 later, I got a eddy bauer carry on, roll on luggage, reg. price 100 pd 24, a pirates of carrib. backpack for DS birthday 3.88, few other things in the luggage dept, locks and tags for luggage 75% off, really nice laptop briefcase $7, another pr. soccer cleats 4.98 (I now have every size from 2-6), 2 bath sets $4.98, 2 boxes of honey bunches of oats, price is now always 2.54 and u can print those coupons once a week, couple pks of socks in girls dept., couple of other things I can't think of. There were outdoor firepits half off, I think they maybe marking down heaters, or they are salvaging them cause in our store they were moving them somewhere.

Got some good deals today. Playtex Hip Hammock 7.48 (75% off), Infantino Side Rider 9.98 (75% off internet return), crockpot 12.48, womens pjs 4.98 (75%), dryer sheets 50% off, right guard 50% off, and toddler spoons 1.48 (75% off).

What brand crock pot and which store?

I got a few things today. I went just to look around, $100 later, I got a eddy bauer carry on, roll on luggage, reg. price 100 pd 24, a pirates of carrib. backpack for DS birthday 3.88, few other things in the luggage dept, locks and tags for luggage 75% off, really nice laptop briefcase $7, another pr. soccer cleats 4.98 (I now have every size from 2-6), 2 bath sets $4.98, 2 boxes of honey bunches of oats, price is now always 2.54 and u can print those coupons once a week, couple pks of socks in girls dept., couple of other things I can't think of. There were outdoor firepits half off, I think they maybe marking down heaters, or they are salvaging them cause in our store they were moving them somewhere.

I almost forgot, they had a ton of book lights for $2.50 the kids ones are really nice, they have a built in timer so the light will go off when it's on.

YAY..I found 4 MM fruitpunch, SimpleHuman soap dispenser 4.98(75% off), peppermill 4.98(75% off), Softsoap bodywash 1.98 (-1.00 Q)= .98, Olay bodywash 2.78 (50% off) x2 (-1.00 Q)=5.56, Mr. Clean all purpose clnr 1.98 (50% off)-.50 Q=1.48, A few other things like Speedstick, bra's, at 50% off that i couldnt risk waiting till 75% (almost all gone:gdparanoid:)

So.. regarding expired coupons, can some of you experts here chime in.. I tried to use an expired coupon today, first attempt, and I got shot down by the checker. :no: I thought I read here on the posts, that Target takes expired coupons... was i dreaming? :rolleyes:

My experiences have been if the cashier doesn't catch it then they will take it. If they do catch it then they won't. I just play dumb if they say, "This is expired". I just respond by saying, "I didn't realize it. Thank you for letting me know.".

So.. regarding expired coupons, can some of you experts here chime in.. I tried to use an expired coupon today, first attempt, and I got shot down by the checker. :no: I thought I read here on the posts, that Target takes expired coupons... was i dreaming? :rolleyes:

I've used expired coupons before, not because its allowed but because I havent been caught:D This is what I do, pick a checker that is young. I go for the males because they dont like to argue with ladies and coupons :D , stick your expired coupon in between a few others you intend to use. If you get caught play dumb :insane::gdstooges: