Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

YAY!! I made my night!! Went to Target last minute tonight 9pm, hoping to find whatever was left over from baby clearance and I hit Jackpot, everything is still 50% (so I will be there tomorrow morning), but I knew all the other ones went 75% so I decided to scan it to see, it came up 24.xx!!!! Everything else was ringing up 50% still. I was so happy because that was the main thing I wanted!!! I am SO Happy!!:cheesy:

what did you get? :)

At my Target (Cincinnati), Shutterfly went 75% off yesterday. I bought the last 2 picture albums. They still had mugs and keychains.

Either I missed the sutterfly 75% off in Niles, Oh or they took it all away, went there this morning after reading your post and nothing, and when I asked about it they said they don't carry it. Bummer:(. The only thing good I got was the Honey Bunches of Oats .49 with the coupon! Oh well better luck next time!

Either I missed the sutterfly 75% off in Niles, Oh or they took it all away, went there this morning after reading your post and nothing, and when I asked about it they said they don't carry it. Bummer:(. The only thing good I got was the Honey Bunches of Oats .49 with the coupon! Oh well better luck next time!

I was shocked that they had it too. This is a store that usually has very little clearance stuff. I went over to the Electronics clearance hoping that the Personal DVD players had dropped in price (no such luck) and saw the Shutterfly stuff. They had the mug for $3.74. I really debated getting that, but I wouldn't know what to do with it.

I plan on using the photobook to make a Valentine's present for my bf.

Okay well I am going back to my target in an hour because they had just started doing markdowns on clothes in baby and she said they would do the bigger items after that. I did get her to mark some things while she was standing there. I also went to another one this morning and hit it big. Here is what I got:

Baby Trend Jogging Stroller with swivel wheel : 24.xx

Boppy Baby Bouncer Blue : 12.xx

Itsy Bitsy Spider Bouncy: 8.xx

Bearytales cartridge w/ book :1.xx

Let you know what else I get when I get back from Target! Leaving in a few;)

I heard this may work if you lock your keys in your car. Call home on cell phone and have the person at home click the spare keyring door opener (holding it right by the phone) and the person who is locked out-holds the cell phone by the car. I really don't know if it would work, but worth a try. sorry this happened to you.

When I bought my Pontiac Vibe, the salesman told me about this. Even demostrated so it does work on some models of vehicles.

snopes.com says this door trick won't work...too bad!!

We have actually tried this and it really does work! :eyepoppin

Now I want to try. I won't lock my keys in on purpose. But I definitely want to at least try. :D

No good baby deals left at the Target in Surprise. They were resetting so I may try again tomorrow.

I did find 2 of the MM juices. I was pretty excited!

Also, I learned something today. I should always do my hair and makeup before going to Target. You never know when the whole fire department will show up to help somebody. It sure was some nice eye candy as I was waiting in line to check out. And yes the lady was ok.;)

I really hit the jackpot today!! Got the Maclaren stroller for $24 and an internet return....the Peg-Perego Aria OH stroller for $49 (orig. $199.99)!!!!!! Finally a Peanut Shell nursing cover for $7.25 (orig. $29.00).

Frank Scott and 15 also had a baby Einstein Exersaucer for $25 and a couple of Graco strollers (w/o car seats) for $64.

Also, I learned something today. I should always do my hair and makeup before going to Target. You never know when the whole fire department will show up to help somebody. It sure was some nice eye candy as I was waiting in line to check out. And yes the lady was ok.;)

:gdinlove::gdinlove::gdinlove: Gotta love, love, love those FIREFIGHTERS!! :eyepoppin

Went back to the Target I was at yesterday 'just to check' to see if they had done any additional markdowns and everything was GONE! Evidently, the marked down AFTER I was there! Very dissappointing! :( I did manage to get one stroller/carseat combo, 030090132 for 24.98! Will be nice to have a spare. (doesn't come up in the schuman site though?) It wasn't one of the nicer ones like I wanted but good enough for grandma's house! :yup: They had some of the cheaper 7.xx strollers but didn't have a need for them-that was all that was left!

Went in pursuit of the shutterfly - Only found the seasame street book. When I scanned it - it came up as item not found. I was chicken to take it up to the cashier and ask for 75%. In the past when I tried that on an item not found they would only give it to me for the lowest marked price on the package which was 50%. Whoever found the shutterfly at 75% - good for you!!!

Okay well I am going back to my target in an hour because they had just started doing markdowns on clothes in baby and she said they would do the bigger items after that. I did get her to mark some things while she was standing there. I also went to another one this morning and hit it big. Here is what I got:

Baby Trend Jogging Stroller with swivel wheel : 24.xx

Boppy Baby Bouncer Blue : 12.xx

Itsy Bitsy Spider Bouncy: 8.xx

Bearytales cartridge w/ book :1.xx

Let you know what else I get when I get back from Target! Leaving in a few;)

Which Target's did you hit. I was out this morning and just found baby gates.

when I went to my closet Target they had the Shutterfly stuff still out at 50% - when I went back last night they were all GONE - but did find 2 of the 8x8 photobooks I had hidden still rang up for 50% off so I went on and bought those........now I am wondering if they put them back out - haven't been today!