Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

yea,but at that point i just wanted to get out of there. i'm sticking to my old target from now on, never have any problems there. they always take all my coupons even expired ones:D

You could call that Target today to complain about the treatment from the other day...I've done that before and told them I was so upset I had to wait to call and complain!! If that cashier is doing it to you, I'm sure they've done it to other customers! :mad:

Rain? HA! I am so tired of the rain. I almost blew away trying to get

gas in my car. :eek:

Yep, getting drenched down here in Pasadena. And can I just lodge a complaint that even knowing that this is only making a slight dent in the drought, and with every level of government preaching water conservation, CalTrans has the sprinklers going alongside the freeway!!!! :eyepoppin:eyepoppin I sit there watching them go off in the morning as I wait for Target to open at 8am.

I"m going to be in Rochester tomorrow...wonder if there's a good Target nearby....

I stopped at our Fort Gratiot Target tonite only to find no less than 4 firetrucks, 3 police cars and an ambulance leaving...I went to the doors but they were locked! The mall security guy said that Target had to close because of 'an incident' and he didn't think they'd reopen tonite!!!!! I'll be out of town tomorrow (Rochester lol), so I won't be able to go in and find out until Sun or <gasp!> Monday!!!

Looks like there are several. I am not from that area. I know there is someone on here that is that way but there is a store on Rochester Rd around M-59. Wow! I searched and there are several others very close by. You may want to go to the website. It even maps them out for you!

I'll be going up 75 to Auburn Hills.

I looked it up for you as I go out that way to shop but have never hit a Target out there. We are closer to Ann Arbor. There is one on 650 Brown Rd. I am sure you can mapquest it or check out the website (Target) it maps it for you. Have fun!

I went to the Kirkwood MO store last night & FINALLY got some deals!!! Got a pair of toddler hotwheels shoes for 3.xx they had like 5 pairs in the clearance and a bunch in the regular priced section. Of course they didnt scan right so he just did an override on the price no questions! Also finally found my DS the Transformers blanket that I had my eye on forever & then couldnt find :woot2: 2 sets of Mens pjs 4.xx I know I got more but I think that was the exciting stuff!

Strollers, pac and plays, changing tables, etc. were all 75% off tonight! I was in there earlier today and they were marked 30% and 50%. Too bad I don't have any babies to buy for anymore :(

Has anyone else noticed the baby stuff 75% off? I need another high chair but I'm sick and I don't want to run out if I don't have to.

went to 2 targets yesterday- almost had a heart attack at the first- they are remodeling it and when I drove in at 8 there was a fence all around the front door!!!!! I drove thru the parking lot to exit the other side and Yeah a NEW entrance was being opened in the middle of the store!!!LOL- but they didn't have a whole lot- so i went to one closer to home and they had lots of food products marked down9 crystal light- campbell's soups- mac n cheese(kraft) - Had some wicker baskets at 75% off 4.98 instead of 19.98- some of the snapware ( in x-mas colors) was 30% off- waiting for it to go lower..

I'm going to try to return it at a different Target. I have the reciept and a print out from shutterfly that shows it wasn't activated. Wish me luck!

I called Shutterfly again this morning. The girl was EXTREMELY helpful and was able to correct the problem for me! YEAH!! :thumbsup:

I looked it up for you as I go out that way to shop but have never hit a Target out there. We are closer to Ann Arbor. There is one on 650 Brown Rd. I am sure you can mapquest it or check out the website (Target) it maps it for you. Have fun!

I don't know when OP was going, so don't know if she'll see this prior, but that T is across from Great Lakes Crossing if you are familar. It's heavily shopped & busy, so you gotta be on the spot to get the good stuff there!

I'm going to try to return it at a different Target. I have the reciept and a print out from shutterfly that shows it wasn't activated. Wish me luck!

If you have no luck, maybe you could ask them to return it, and then rebuy it to see if it would activate during the rebuy??

I"m going to be in Rochester tomorrow...wonder if there's a good Target nearby....

I stopped at our Fort Gratiot Target tonite only to find no less than 4 firetrucks, 3 police cars and an ambulance leaving...I went to the doors but they were locked! The mall security guy said that Target had to close because of 'an incident' and he didn't think they'd reopen tonite!!!!! I'll be out of town tomorrow (Rochester lol), so I won't be able to go in and find out until Sun or <gasp!> Monday!!!

You won't see this til it's too late, but I hope you found the Rochester Rd one, it's good.

I don't know when OP was going, so don't know if she'll see this prior, but that T is across from Great Lakes Crossing if you are familar. It's heavily shopped & busy, so you gotta be on the spot to get the good stuff there!

Now I remember seeing it! I go to Great lakes every so often and thought I remembered seeing one just couldn't place it! Thanks!

Great deals today, I found two sets of the Barbie Golf sets for 9.xx, don't know what I will do with them yet, but good deal. I can play guitar cartridge down to 1.74 Noticed a lot of 75% off toys gone, I think they got sent to goodwill already because I did find one item that I know was at 75% off and it came up item not found.

Friday I found the Hamilton Beach Drying rack 17.xx GREAT DEAL I was waiting for them to go down. Now I am just waiting to see when baby stuff goes 75%

Oh and for those of you looking for storytime theater cartridges and books they were on clearance at my Walmart today for $5.00 which is not as good as Target, but better than ebay or other stores. Actually found some good deals at Walmart today, very surprised as I hate going there, but a few toy items were 75% off and I got a really good deal!

Great deals today, I found two sets of the Barbie Golf sets for 9.xx, don't know what I will do with them yet, but good deal. I can play guitar cartridge down to 1.74 Noticed a lot of 75% off toys gone, I think they got sent to goodwill already because I did find one item that I know was at 75% off and it came up item not found.

Friday I found the Hamilton Beach Drying rack 17.xx GREAT DEAL I was waiting for them to go down. Now I am just waiting to see when baby stuff goes 75%

Oh and for those of you looking for storytime theater cartridges and books they were on clearance at my Walmart today for $5.00 which is not as good as Target, but better than ebay or other stores. Actually found some good deals at Walmart today, very surprised as I hate going there, but a few toy items were 75% off and I got a really good deal!

What location? Thanks!

You do know about the popcorn/drink combo deal for $1? You may have to ask for it, it is not usually on the menu board, but on a small sign around the register.

No, is this at all of them? My kids are always wanting something (they are 11 and 13) this is actually in the budget LOL

Guest quigonatr
:) I get the ICEE popcorn combo for my daughter every time it's $1.29 w/ tax & don't forget you can get a free refill before you leave! :fluffy:I was told about this from an employee, so it is everywhere!

:) I get the ICEE popcorn combo for my daughter every time it's $1.29 w/ tax & don't forget you can get a free refill before you leave! :fluffy:I was told about this from an employee, so it is everywhere!

Free refill? I didn't know you could get a free refill on the icees? Boy have I been missing out! :yup:

I went to two of the Greenwood stores in Indy today and their stuff was pretty much the same as other stores-shutterfly 50 off, baby stuff 30 off, a few 50 off items. Almost all the pooh stuff is GONE (clothes and bedding). Did see several of the changing tables at the Indy South location but only 50 off (though sign said 30 and up and that's all that was there) Other than that, pretty slim pickins! These two stores had most of the baby stuff that went 50 at the other stores last week still at 30! Does anyone have any of the DPCI codes for the clearance bikes? Particularly if you saw any Kids ones (I need a 20in for my dd) I have been to several stores and haven't been lucky like one poster that said they saw many on clearance......????

I went to two of the Greenwood stores in Indy today and their stuff was pretty much the same as other stores-shutterfly 50 off, baby stuff 30 off, a few 50 off items. Almost all the pooh stuff is GONE (clothes and bedding). Did see several of the changing tables at the Indy South location but only 50 off (though sign said 30 and up and that's all that was there) Other than that, pretty slim pickins! These two stores had most of the baby stuff that went 50 at the other stores last week still at 30! Does anyone have any of the DPCI codes for the clearance bikes? Particularly if you saw any Kids ones (I need a 20in for my dd) I have been to several stores and haven't been lucky like one poster that said they saw many on clearance......????

Have you been to the plainfield one recently? I am curious about bulk items.

At my Target we get the popcorn/soft drink for $1....and always get the icee drink instead of the pop for the same price. They could care less what kind of drink you get! And always a free refill!!! This usually buys me about 15 mins of complaint free shopping!!:D

Yep this is what we get. Forgot about the refill. I do get weird looks though when ds wants it and we are there early! Nothing like popcron and sugar at 8am! I usually try to distract him so we get by but not always!

:D

Yep this is what we get. Forgot about the refill. I do get weird looks though when ds wants it and we are there early! Nothing like popcron and sugar at 8am! I usually try to distract him so we get by but not always!

:D

I know! I used to try to sneek by, but now it is kind of nice to browse for a few minutes without the whining! (I hate the whining....I can take anything else but quit it with the whining already:eek:!!) So I'm usually racing through the endcaps, off to toys and sometimes I make it to stationary (my fav. dept at Target by the way) before the first bathroom break!! And as far as the refill goes that is usually a coke for me on the way home:D:D!!

We (my DH & I) were making a road trip to a foreign Best Buy to look at TV stands that were in stock there and not in our local one and lo and behold there was a new Target right next to it. We decided to stop in there first to see if they had different TV stands and I got to take DH on a perimeter run :) First, he got the golf balls he uses (Nike Ones) for half price and he was thrilled (he says they were selling last years version of that golf ball at the golf store on clearance for $24.99 and these were $19.99.) Then I found two packs of the Minute Maid apple juice boxes and I threw them in the cart. He made a comment about that and I explained the whole .69 situation to him and he was floored. He asked me how I knew about them and I told him: you know that website I look at every day...well that's one of the tips I picked up ;) He was totally impressed, so thanks all...I think I can shop all I want at Target for a while without worrying :D

RobD