Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Only 50% off? $17 is ok -- I was hoping for more. They are usually between $25-30. But I'll take what I can get. Thanks! :)

Congrats - that was the only pack and play i found at 5 diff targets today and it was still full price! GRRRRRR

Yep :yup: Or stalked her through the store :gdlurker: and waited for her to take her eyes off of it :2wiggle:

I thought this post was about me!! I got the last Fisher P

rice high chair around 11:30 at the Irondequoit, NY store. A woman with a baby came up to me and made small talk checking out the price "Wow those went down since last night. I was coming in to get that!" Well in my mind I thought well too bad for you! But I tried to be nice and say "I am glad I made it in time." then I kept it moving. I found some 5 packs of onesies for $2.xx and as I went back and forth scanning things there she was right behind me. More small talk about the chair and how she wanted one badly for the baby. I know she was mad. She asked me if I was going to get it and if I changed my mind let her know. I bought that and another high chair for $14 I can't remember the brand but it is nice!

WE love Britax, personally, though you will pay the price for them. Can't say I have one single complaint and between our two vans and my mother, we own 3 Roundabouts and 3 Marathons (goes up to 65 lbs!) (yes, I went broke over carseats at one point!!) Always google car seat names to find online stores that offer free shipping and discounts on them..this is usually the cheapest way to go... but these two models are convertible seats, not boosters, and would be appropriate for your 10 month old, not an older child, which I just realized you were referencing with your post... We have a Turboboost high back booster for DS5 ansd have no complaints - it was only about $40...

ty!! I'm going to check these online tonight

Has anybody noticed within the baby clearance if bedside rails are also clearanced? My almost 3YO DS will be transferring to his big-boy bed soon (expecting #2 in March).

I'm also in hunt of clearanced Avent baby bottles!

Oh they are, but DO NOT BUY THEM!!! My husband, Mr. Mild Mannered, was NOT happy and ended up throwing it away! It took nearly an hour to put together (not joking, and he is an engineer), then he couldn't get it to work. You need to have a particular kind of bed, I guess, we have bunk beds, and it would not fit in. It was absurd. He was about to lose it. He took the whole thing to the trash. I suggested I could have returned it, but he wasn't about to take it apart, and he told me that it was impossible to take out of the box without destroying the box. He said for $7 he would just toss it.

We have had, for about 5 years now, another Winnie the Pooh one I bought at Target when DS1 was ready for a big boy bed. The problem is that it is getting pretty ratty and the fabric cover is all torn and unraveling. Truly ugly. But DS2 will still fall out of bed without one (we tried). So, I am hoping whatever they bring in with the new products is better.

I thought this post was about me!! I got the last Fisher P

rice high chair around 11:30 at the Irondequoit, NY store. A woman with a baby came up to me and made small talk checking out the price "Wow those went down since last night. I was coming in to get that!" Well in my mind I thought well too bad for you! But I tried to be nice and say "I am glad I made it in time." then I kept it moving. I found some 5 packs of onesies for $2.xx and as I went back and forth scanning things there she was right behind me. More small talk about the chair and how she wanted one badly for the baby. I know she was mad. She asked me if I was going to get it and if I changed my mind let her know. I bought that and another high chair for $14 I can't remember the brand but it is nice!

LOL :D I had people do that with me when the toys hit 75%. It's funny ... when I go first thing in the morning on a big markdown day I grab a cart and I literally feel like it's a race to that particular area :gdrunner: I'm watching over my shoulder, making sure nobody's gaining on me :lolrun: It would probably make a great commercial :rotflol:

Ugh I am so mad I wanted to check out the baby stuff & of course the Vogel store had NO power!! So, we went to SoCo and there was nothing good except a few crib sets they had a really adorable Safari set 75% off for 17.xx? The FP booster chair there was full price too.

One more thing, can someone tell me how you get a picture on your posting by where your name is on the left? Thanks!

Jessie click on "control panel" up top of this page on the left.Then on the next page click on "edit avatar" also on the left of the page and either input your own avatar or choose one of theirs.HTH.

Please excuse my dumb question, but I'm new at this, and I'm stumped as to what you guys are doing with those "dpci" numbers you are talking about to determine if a particular store has that product. Are you inputting them on the Target website somewhere? Or are you going to the actual store and typing them into those price checker machines?? Very curious! :)

Has anyone seen the 3-section electric buffet servers on clearance? I need one and last week they were 49.99, I am hoping for a better price. The closest stores for me are Springfield and Osage Beach, MO. Thanks

I saw one at the Kirkwood MO store tonight on clearance for $49.99. They only had one.

I was also wondering if anyone tried their I Can Play Piano? If so how was it?

My dd9 loves it! She's already learned several songs since Xmas, despite never playing piano before. She even uses it now without plugging it into the television...just plays the songs from memory. It was well worth the $10 I paid! :yelclap:

My dd9 loves it! She's already learned several songs since Xmas, despite never playing piano before. She even uses it now without plugging it into the television...just plays the songs from memory. It was well worth the $10 I paid! :yelclap:

Thanks so much, that's good to know. Where did you get it for $10? That's a better deal then Target had it for.

I went to my goodwill today and they had some of the toys from the Target clearance, I bought the barbie princess color wonder sprayer and the cranium game. It can't hurt to check there if there's something you may still be looking for!

My friend bought a cowboy dress up suite that was from Target, she was amazed at how much target stuff was at goodwil!!

I went to my goodwill today and they had some of the toys from the Target clearance, I bought the barbie princess color wonder sprayer and the cranium game. It can't hurt to check there if there's something you may still be looking for!

My friend bought a cowboy dress up suite that was from Target, she was amazed at how much target stuff was at goodwil!!

How much were they selling this stuff for?

I stopped by the Brentwood Greatland Target far from my house tonight to look for baby items. The baby dept had been reset and there was nothing on clearance. The guy stocking said the clearance was all gone yesterday. So on the way home I stopped by the Kirkwood MO store, cruised around the corner to the baby dept just in time to see a woman load a pack n play in her cart. The last one! She called someone on her cell asking if they wanted it. I heard her say is was $69 clearance $17xx. I couldn't believe it this would have been perfect for my new grandchild that is coming in Sept. I followed her around to see if she would put it down but she put a crib set in her cart and headed for the check out. Was going to stop at the Vogel store on the way home but as OP said the power was off. Came home and had no power either - what a night!

Please excuse my dumb question, but I'm new at this, and I'm stumped as to what you guys are doing with those "dpci" numbers you are talking about to determine if a particular store has that product. Are you inputting them on the Target website somewhere? Or are you going to the actual store and typing them into those price checker machines?? Very curious! :)

not a dumb question and it gets asked a lot. We try to use this tool:

http://www.schumanfamily.com/fatwallet/targetasin.php

but it is not completely reliable. I used my receipt today for things I knew for sure were in stock at my Target and this tool didn't recognize their DCPI codes at all. But when it does work it can be very helpful! If the exact item you want is online as well as in stores, you can also use the tool on target.com under the item descriptiom that helps you find it in your zip code...

I stopped by the Brentwood Greatland Target far from my house tonight to look for baby items. The baby dept had been reset and there was nothing on clearance. The guy stocking said the clearance was all gone yesterday. So on the way home I stopped by the Kirkwood MO store, cruised around the corner to the baby dept just in time to see a woman load a pack n play in her cart. The last one! She called someone on her cell asking if they wanted it. I heard her say is was $69 clearance $17xx. I couldn't believe it this would have been perfect for my new grandchild that is coming in Sept. I followed her around to see if she would put it down but she put a crib set in her cart and headed for the check out. Was going to stop at the Vogel store on the way home but as OP said the power was off. Came home and had no power either - what a night!

I feel your pain! Darn Lucky people that got there a second before us!!

Went to my target today and they had the fur real pony on a top shelf....when they scanned the price, it came up $249.xx??????? I thought it went 75% off......:confused:

ok, so I go back to Target today to see if they marked down the fur real pony but I cant find it ANYWHERE in the store:no:...I then go to customer service and explain to the employee i was there yesterday to get the pony and changed my mind and that I cant find it :shock: today in the store to purchase it. So he checks on the computer and says it is "out of stock" meaning they sent it back because it didnt sell:confused::mad:.......So after I leave I decide to call and speak to the store manager to see if he will check in the back for it, because I couldnt believe in one day it was shipped out....well, he puts me on hold and when he comes back he says he didnt see it in the back so it probably was already shipped out.:gdangry4:...WTH?? ALL THE other Targets had it at 75% off and if they would have given it to me at 75% off yesterday they would have sold it and not had to ship it back!!!!:banghead:

ok, so I go back to Target today to see if they marked down the fur real pony but I cant find it ANYWHERE in the store:no:...I then go to customer service and explain to the employee i was there yesterday to get the pony and changed my mind and that I cant find it :shock: today in the store to purchase it. So he checks on the computer and says it is "out of stock" meaning they sent it back because it didnt sell:confused::mad:.......So after I leave I decide to call and speak to the store manager to see if he will check in the back for it, because I couldnt believe in one day it was shipped out....well, he puts me on hold and when he comes back he says he didnt see it in the back so it probably was already shipped out.:gdangry4:...WTH?? ALL THE other Targets had it at 75% off and if they would have given it to me at 75% off yesterday they would have sold it and not had to ship it back!!!!:banghead:

and now ds3 keeps saying "my norsey, mommy, my norsey!"gdcry:

wanted the jewelery armoire- 75% off 24.99- but figured I really didn't NEED it ( the first time that has ever stopped me.) LOL

What did the jewelry armoire look like (and where are they in the store)? That would make a nice gift for my sister who is crazy for jewelry:eyepoppin