Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

At my Target we get the popcorn/soft drink for $1....and always get the icee drink instead of the pop for the same price. They could care less what kind of drink you get! And always a free refill!!! This usually buys me about 15 mins of complaint free shopping!!:D

Thanks for the tip! I am new the the Target perimiter crew and I have not figured out the best tactics to use with my 21 month old. He is a handful and hates to sit in a shopping cart. Usually I bring a bunch of snacks but they usually end up on the floor or in someone elses cart. I will try the popcorn and drink next time!!! :)

Thanks for the tip! I am new the the Target perimiter crew and I have not figured out the best tactics to use with my 21 month old. He is a handful and hates to sit in a shopping cart. Usually I bring a bunch of snacks but they usually end up on the floor or in someone elses cart. I will try the popcorn and drink next time!!! :)

You are welcome! I don't get to Target as much as some of these girls do. Maybe once every 2 weeks, but the popcorn does help when we do get there!! It is pretty salty though....but my kids don't get much salt in their diet so I think it is o.k.....and they are always happy to have pop (special treat:D)!!! We do end up with a little trail of popcorn :rolleyes:sometimes but at least I don't feel so bad because it is something that I have purchased at their snack counter!

No, haven't made it there. My mom went on Monday and the stuff I wanted hadn't been marked down anymore so haven't been there but probably will this Monday...

Let me know if more stuff is marked down. I am interviewing teachers for an open lang. arts position after school with some people. I won't leave until like 5:00 to 5:30 pm. I will check the website before leaving school.

I went to Target today! It's 1 1/2 hours away from me so I'm going to try to start going once a month. Here's the deals I found....

Girls Lunchbox w/ water bottle 5.94 originally 11.98

purse 4.98 originally 19.99

scarf, hat, glove set 2.48 originally 9.99

2 pair men's tennis shoes 4.98 orginally 19.99

Girls duck slippers 1.98 original price unknown

2 maternity blouses 4.24 originally 16.99

2 purses 3.74 originally 14.99

purse 4.24 originally 16.99

maternity pants 6.98 originally 27.99

mens cap 1.64 originally 12.99

2 girls blouses 2.98 originally 11.99

Game-No Brainer 2.44 originally 19.79

crayola model magic fusion 4.98 originally 19.99

happy bunny backpack 3.98 originally 15.99

cocoa puffa/cookie crisp cereal and fruity pebbles 4.24 originally 4.99

3 leaf candle holders 3.74 originally 14.99

hanes tank top 1.98 originally 7.99

electronic slam dunk shootout 7.48 originally 29.99

I can't wait to go again. They really need to build a Target in my town! Oh, and the maternity clothes are not for me.. ;)

I got the grape Minute Maid juices for .69. I also got a wicker laundry basket for $6.24 reg $24.99 and another wicker basket for $2.48. They had the drying rack for 75% off and I had it in my buggy but put it back up. I also got a 3 section duffel bag (1 section is insulated) it is to put in your trunk to organize things. It was $12.48 reg $49.99. I was SO excited to find the Minute Maid juices. I was beginning to wonder if they were a figment of peoples imaginations. LOL Thanks everyone for telling me about all the deals so I would know what to look for.

I was so sad that I didn't get this game at Christmas...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Bdbw8U1aL._AA280_.jpg

I didn't see it on ANY of the Target toy clearance shelves even at 50% off! I figured it just didn't go on clearance. So I find one sitting on the endcaP today; scaned it and got $0.00. So, I figured I would try the old "name your price game" and see if it worked. Considering that the scanner came up with zeros, I figured it was part of the Christmas clearance and must have been a return. When the cashier asked me if I knew the price, I told her that I believed it was $3.74 from the toy sale a couple of weeks ago. No problems! I was very excited. I thought it looked like a cute game. I think it was $19.99 reg price, but I thought I would start low and go from there! (A bit sneaky I know.)

oh, i want this so bad adn didnt even think to llok for it today:(

i found sink liners (not the plastic ones, but the wire ones) down to 1.24.

found what was called a good burger? playset. it looks like it is probably fabric and pvc, but it says it will fit 6 kids, door opens, has drive thru window etc. was 15 at 50%, but the only one so i broke down and paid for it even though i felt like i was getting robbed. they also had one that was red carpet diva. it was super cute but thought this one would be more utilized at my house.

found nice and easy hair color with a bonus touchup for 2.50. i only saw light colors, so i picked up one for my mom.

found a disney christmas cd. talked her into giving me 90% off instead of salvage

found a barbie island princess dress from the 75%. came up item not found, but she scanned a tag from the inside of the dress and it came up 2.98 (orig 19.99)

there were a bunch of baked lays original and cheeries snack mix(kind of like chex mix with cheerios) at 2.50. not much of a clearance, but if you had coupons...

unfortunately, i was hoping to find a few shoes for dd on clearance, but no luck.

I went to Target today! It's 1 1/2 hours away from me so I'm going to try to start going once a month. Here's the deals I found....

............Game-No Brainer 2.44 originally 19.79............

I can't wait to go again. They really need to build a Target in my town! Oh, and the maternity clothes are not for me.. ;)

Ours had one of those misplaced marked 75% off to $4.98. I did not think to scan it because I did not think it would go more than 75%!!! Wow, I must go back!!! Thanks!!!

Okay I tried searching for an answer to this so I apologize if this is somewhere, but is there anyway to recognize if the MM packs are the the .69 ones? Or is everyone just scanning them to find out?

They are the 10 packs of apple, fruit punch or lemonade. These are the packs they use for their cafe/snack area. So sometimes they just by mistake put it with the regular 15 pack juices. It's a hit and miss. One day you might find 4 -5 packs and then for months you might not find any.

The orange 10 packs are never the .69c ones. Hope this answers your question and hope I answered it allright. There are many people on this board who would be better in answering then me. they are the best at Target Perusing.

Thanks to them I have found lots of deals in the last whole year.:fluffy:

:) I get the ICEE popcorn combo for my daughter every time it's $1.29 w/ tax & don't forget you can get a free refill before you leave! :fluffy:I was told about this from an employee, so it is everywhere!

Thankyou so much for the suggestion. This should work great for my DD. Now I can do some shopping at Target with her. I am just so excited! I know it must sound bad, buy I just cannot shop when I bring my DD with me.

I was disappointed with my trips to Target yesterday. I went in to buy some of the wire racks that were on sale and between two stores only found one of the that I wanted. (Serves me right for waiting until the last day of the sale.) I did pick up a raincheck for 5 of them. The cashier just about had a heart attack when I asked him for a raincheck for 5 of them. lol

I didn't find anything worthwhile on the clearance endcaps. I guess that's a good thing since I saved money.

I just got back from Target in North Nashua , NH on Rte 101A. For anyome intereested they had 2 Shark sewing machines left on emodel $299, and one of the $149 marked 75%. Also the baby stuff is 75% they had several Le Petite Graco Stroller carseat combos for $42.xx.

Headed out the door earrrrllly this morning for a rained out soccer tournament, so after a breakfast at Mimi's, went PP at my local Target. Had some nice frames at 4.00 to hold 8x10 picutres matted at 11x14......other than that....nada!!! My Target never has anything that good......:(

Okay I tried searching for an answer to this so I apologize if this is somewhere, but is there anyway to recognize if the MM packs are the the .69 ones? Or is everyone just scanning them to find out?

It is the 10 pack MM juices (except for the orange juice) The easiest way to tell the difference is that the 10 pk doesnt have the big 15 on the front and there are only 2 rows of 5 boxes.

I got the kitchen aid 10pc hard anodized cookware set for $37.48!

It was $149.00 originally. I was stoked. There were no stickers on the box, but since I had been reading about it on this board, I knew to look out for them. I scanned it and BAM! What a deal, all my pots are on their way out, so thanks you guys!

DPCI: 070-01-0441 in case you need it!

Seriously, this board rules, I used the $2.00 off honey bunches of oats coupon. Even though its for chocolate flavor, I had read on here that it worked on the regular kind, and I got a 19oz. box of cereal for .50 cents.

link to the coupon

http://www.kraftfoods.com/honeybunchesofoats/products.html

I got the kitchen aid 10pc hard anodized cookware set for $37.48!

It was $149.00 originally. I was stoked. There were no stickers on the box, but since I had been reading about it on this board, I knew to look out for them. I scanned it and BAM! What a deal, all my pots are on their way out, so thanks you guys!

DPCI: 070-01-0441 in case you need it!

Seriously, this board rules, I used the $2.00 off honey bunches of oats coupon. Even though its for chocolate flavor, I had read on here that it worked on the regular kind, and I got a 19oz. box of cereal for .50 cents.

link to the coupon

http://www.kraftfoods.com/honeybunchesofoats/products.html

Where are you located at?

It is the 10 pack MM juices (except for the orange juice) The easiest way to tell the difference is that the 10 pk doesnt have the big 15 on the front and there are only 2 rows of 5 boxes.

Where do you find these Minute Maid juice boxes? I found a bunch of boxes today of 15 on sale from the Target ad. There really wasn't a place for a 10 pack in the drinks section/aisle.

brunswick Ga

I was just curious because I saw one in az here just sitting on the shelf for the past week. I has a tag on it but I think it shows the last markdown at $ 99. I didn't scan it because I did not need it but I bet it is $ 39. also :)

Where do you find these Minute Maid juice boxes? I found a bunch of boxes today of 15 on sale from the Target ad. There really wasn't a place for a 10 pack in the drinks section/aisle.

There is no place that these drink boxes should be. They are not supposed to be sold on the regular aisle. They are only for the cafe. However, they end up getting mixed into the regular 15 packs. so you have to sift through the 15 packs. I found 2 packs 8 months ago and haven't found any since and that is at three targets. It is really really hit or miss...

I just got back from Target in North Nashua , NH on Rte 101A. For anyome intereested they had 2 Shark sewing machines left on emodel $299, and one of the $149 marked 75%. Also the baby stuff is 75% they had several Le Petite Graco Stroller carseat combos for $42.xx.

1 Hello Kitty sewing machine left at Plainfield, IN Target for $24.98. It was on an endcap near sweepers and totes/storage.

A BUNCH of picture frames on clearance but still in the main photo frame aisle.

Some Value Packs of cereal (Frosted Mini-Spooners, cheerios, etc.), toilet paper, cleaning products, ravaoli, mac. n'cheese on clearance at 15%. The crystal light packets, green tea packets, etc. are now 30% off.

I found some Christmas scrapbooking stuff. Scanned it and it said "Item not found." The cashier gave it to me for 90% off.

Just an FYI to those who like/use playdoh!

Meijer had the 24 Valentine pack - the same thing Target had for Christmas with stickers. It is $3.99 for 24 at Meijer (colors include pink, red, and white).

I looked to see if Target had it today but noticed they have 2 different types of playdoh packs in the valentine stuff. One is a 10 pack that is set up as if it is a valentine/gift for someone. The 2nd one is a huge 35 Valentine pack for $6.99 (same colors as Meijer). I will be waiting for 50% off the day after valentine's day for the target one!

There is no place that these drink boxes should be. They are not supposed to be sold on the regular aisle. They are only for the cafe. However, they end up getting mixed into the regular 15 packs. so you have to sift through the 15 packs. I found 2 packs 8 months ago and haven't found any since and that is at three targets. It is really really hit or miss...

Thanks for the info.!

Ya know it is quite likely that you will never find them in your store. If the people stocking them know the drill, they will likely be taken and purchased by the employees. I have seen some stores that just throw them back onto the juice box shelf with the other Minute Maid 15 packs, sitting them at the most easily accessible spot-- usually right in front. I have also seen stores where they are carefully hidden way in the back, as if someone stocking them either 1) thinks that they are suppose to stock from the back of the shelf forward or 2) (more likely) are trying to conceal them so that they can come back while on their break and buy them.

So, if you are never finding them, you either need to dig a little deeper into the shelf and physically move the 15 packs outta your way to get to the back OR perhaps you are fighting a loosing battle against the employees (or other customers who are just one step ahead of you)!

GOOD LUCK! When you find your first pack, break it open in the aisle and toast someone with your success. (but don't let them in on the secret)!