Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

If anyone is looking for a Rose Petal Cottage in SE Michigan the Canton store had one today on a bottom shelf and it was 75% off. Things seem to be coming back and they are finding some in back too. Those my little Ponies(X-mas hat ones) and some other stuff have reappeared.

Also got the Hamilton Beach Drying rack for $19.xx today and some Willow baskets for $6.xx. They were doing a ton of markdowns in the fireplace stuff and bath stuff today.

Are the clearance bikes mixed in with the non-clearance, or do they move them elsewhere? Are they assembeled or in boxes? Are they new to clearance? Adult or kids sizes? I didn't see any last time. What am I looking for? TIA.

Our store had 1 in box on endcap. It was 50% looked like a boys, didn't pay much attn since we did not need one. They also had something that was from Little tikes that looked like a house,but went into a door way. Has anyone else ever seen one of these???:confused:

woo hoo I just got back from my Target and after Christmas everyone was buying the Schick Quattro Titanuim gtift set with the MP3/IPOD docking station... well I held off and glad I did.:yup:

My store had them marked down to $3.48... YES I used the $4.00 coupon, and better yet it took off the entire $4 bucks. LOL I bought 3.. so I got an extra $1.56 off my total...:DHee hee

Another awesome deal .... the Sparkle 8pack of paper towels were marked down....some said $4.41.....but a few were marked $1.48... I was like HUH:confused:?? So I grabbed 2 didn't want to grab more incase it was wrong.. didn't want to look fishy:cool:. Well I also had a 0.50 cent coupon off. Wel of course when I got tothe cashier the scanned at $4.41, but she gave them to me for $1.48... then the 0.50 coupon....LOL I got 16 rolls of paper towels for $1.98...:eyepoppinLOL I almost couldn't conatin myself...LOL They had a bunch of the bulk items marked down also. I got the DOUBLE boxes of cereal for real cheap.

My neighbor was teasing me (her and I are freinds) about me going shopping again..:rolleyes: I said ..BUT look at the deals!!! She was WOW you are alwasy so lucky..LOL

Hubby was shocked when I got home, over the deals.

I told him what my neighbor said and I asked him do I shop too much ( I started to feel guilty:o)....he said no not at all... you get awesome, and you have so much fun doing it.

Just wanted to share my deals!!

I went to 2 Targets this mornig and both had endcaps full of 3-pack Holiday Softsoap. My usual Target that doesn't believe in clearance anymore had them at full price and the other had them at 15%.

Did you scan them??? I got my store last week to sell me all 4 of the holiday 80 oz refills they had for 90% off, .50!! They hads red tags for $5.00 but scanned not found.

If anyone is looking for a Rose Petal Cottage in SE Michigan the Canton store had one today on a bottom shelf and it was 75% off. Things seem to be coming back and they are finding some in back too. Those my little Ponies(X-mas hat ones) and some other stuff have reappeared.

Also got the Hamilton Beach Drying rack for $19.xx today and some Willow baskets for $6.xx. They were doing a ton of markdowns in the fireplace stuff and bath stuff today.

I saw the drying rack yesterday 75% but didn't buy it. Has anyone tried these??? I now wish I had gotten them since I could have returned it if it didn't work. I have so many lay flat to dry items.

I saw the drying rack yesterday 75% but didn't buy it. Has anyone tried these??? I now wish I had gotten them since I could have returned it if it didn't work. I have so many lay flat to dry items.

Me too! I figured I would try it, then I wouldn't have lay clothes all over chairs and things to dry. Hopefully it works!

If you buy one of the Shutterfly calendar sets on clearance can you use it for Christmas 08 gifts?

The card inside says that it is valid for 2 years after date of purchase.

Before you leave the store I would recommend checking the card inside to be sure the PIN hasn't been scratched off. The boxes I bought today were all open with the seals broken so the cashier helped me look through them all to be sure they were okay.

I got the pop tarts for .52 cents a box!! Cashier was shocked! I also got the fusions sets for $2.98... for the hubby. I also got the nivea skin care gift sets for $4.98, hubby loves these so I got the last 3 of them... I spend 3 times that just for the stuff in one...so it was like buying one and getting 2 free.

I also got the quattro sets with the mini ipod speakers for 3.48 at one store and the other store was 5.94 and two of the womens quattro sets for 3.48.

I also got 10 small packages of huggies wipes (1.97 each) for a total of $19.70 and got $15.00 in expired coupons... he said oh well, these should be on christmas clearance anyways... so he pushed the expired coupons through.

I also got the gillette professional series deodorant that sells for $7.99 for $3.98 with an additional 2 dollar manu coupon... so got it for $1.98.

got a 4 pack of the clorox toilet bowl cleaner with bleach for 3.48

I think out of pocket is around $40 for 35 items once it was all said and done..

Our store had 1 in box on endcap. It was 50% looked like a boys, didn't pay much attn since we did not need one. They also had something that was from Little tikes that looked like a house,but went into a door way. Has anyone else ever seen one of these???:confused:

Yes, you are talking about the Step2 Doorway playhouse, which is really cute. It is just a front to a house and kids place it in their bedroom doorway to make a fun entrance for playtime. At our store they went down to 50% right alongside the other playhouse but then got sold out quickly after that...

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-3636315-5288666?ASIN=B000RH0JRA&AFID=Froogle&LNM=B000RH0JRA|Step2_Doorway_Playhouse&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B000RH0JRA&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001

All of our bulk sale items are gone!!! I could not believe it when I went today!!

FYI....The Huggies Supreme Diaper Box that was on sale for 30% off (15% at some places) has a coupon inside the box for $2 off another diaper purchase. If it were me and we had more, I would go back and use it on another clearanced box of diapers!!! Good Deal!

I spoke to one of my workers and she said they were putting the sale (bulk stuff) back in the areas they belong. Ex. diapers went back to the baby section, paper towels on the shelf with the other paper towels, etc... They are still marked with the red sticker but you might have to search the whole store to find everything.

I spoke to one of my workers and she said they were putting the sale (bulk stuff) back in the areas they belong. Ex. diapers went back to the baby section, paper towels on the shelf with the other paper towels, etc... They are still marked with the red sticker but you might have to search the whole store to find everything

Yep..They are all in the individual depts...They replaced the bulk stuff with Valentines...and it took nearly 2 hours for me to find all the bulk stuff that I wanted to pick up before it sold out...

Did you scan them??? I got my store last week to sell me all 4 of the holiday 80 oz refills they had for 90% off, .50!! They hads red tags for $5.00 but scanned not found.

Yup. In both stores. I didn't bother trying to ask at the register though. They must have just gotten those in because I know they weren't there yesterday.

I was watching these too and when I went today it was gone :no: It looks like it would work pretty good. They are $80 at Wal Mart.

Thanks to everyone for all of your great posts! I was able to find 2 of the Step 2 wagons for $14.xx! They still had more....but the sign above them said $41.98. Also, LOTS of webkins for $3.24! They make great gifts!

Could someone let me know which Step 2 wagon is $14.xx?

Thanks so much!

Could someone let me know which Step 2 wagon is $14.xx?

Thanks so much!

I plan on trying to make it to our Target tomorrow evening or Saturday. If you have not made it yet I will update you as to whether or not they have them!

woo hoo I just got back from my Target and after Christmas everyone was buying the Schick Quattro Titanuim gtift set with the MP3/IPOD docking station... well I held off and glad I did.:yup:

My store had them marked down to $3.48... YES I used the $4.00 coupon, and better yet it took off the entire $4 bucks. LOL I bought 3.. so I got an extra $1.56 off my total...:DHee hee

Another awesome deal .... the Sparkle 8pack of paper towels were marked down....some said $4.41.....but a few were marked $1.48... I was like HUH:confused:?? So I grabbed 2 didn't want to grab more incase it was wrong.. didn't want to look fishy:cool:. Well I also had a 0.50 cent coupon off. Wel of course when I got tothe cashier the scanned at $4.41, but she gave them to me for $1.48... then the 0.50 coupon....LOL I got 16 rolls of paper towels for $1.98...:eyepoppinLOL I almost couldn't conatin myself...LOL They had a bunch of the bulk items marked down also. I got the DOUBLE boxes of cereal for real cheap.

My neighbor was teasing me (her and I are freinds) about me going shopping again..:rolleyes: I said ..BUT look at the deals!!! She was WOW you are alwasy so lucky..LOL

Hubby was shocked when I got home, over the deals.

I told him what my neighbor said and I asked him do I shop too much ( I started to feel guilty:o)....he said no not at all... you get awesome, and you have so much fun doing it.

Just wanted to share my deals!!

I just wanted to say that you have a great husband for supporting your shopping! : )

Which Webkinz?

My DD and I found the Googles, Black Cat, White Bunny, Reindeer, Husky, and the Cow. They were mixed in with the stuffed animals. Just check that they have their tag! We found alot more, but they didn't have the tag. (That's what you need to go on-line with them) I love Webkinz...I even have my own! :D:blush:

My DD and I found the Googles, Black Cat, White Bunny, Reindeer, Husky, and the Cow. They were mixed in with the stuffed animals. Just check that they have their tag! We found alot more, but they didn't have the tag. (That's what you need to go on-line with them) I love Webkinz...I even have my own! :D:blush:

WOW!! YOU GOT AN AWESOME DEAL!! :eyepoppin:yup:ME AND MY DD8 CONSTANTLY LOOK FOR THEM BUT CANT FIND THEM!!!:no: