Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I am so thankful to all of you for keeping me in the loop. I figured nothing would be left at my store today (Ellicott City, MD) but $95 later, I was a happy Mom. :) Got 2 of the Barbie Thrones ($12.xx), an Air Hogs plane ($9.xx) a tickle me Elmo keychain ($1.48), Barbie fairytopia tooth fairy doll/box ($1.48), Barbie Island Princess stylin Head ($9.xx), Only Hearts Club horse ($5.xx), Our Generation Spa set ($3.xx), Pirates of the Caribbean dress up set ($4.97), I Can Play guitar cartridge ($3.xx), LPS set ($2.xx), Family Feud ($5.xx), and Deal or No Deal ($9.xx?) games, Kool Toys Vacuum cleaner and doll set ($3.xx each)

Thanks to all of you, I knew how to copy down the numbers off the larger items and then just punch them into the price checker machines so I didn't have to haul them over. The large playhouse was showing 50% off ($60.xx) but the smaller tents, etc were only 30% off..

I got a small Christmas Care Bear for $1.50 that got marked down to 75% off instead of 90% off but I got it anyway. Unbelievably, that Minty Christmas Little Pony tube was STILL $6.99!

I found this National Geographic Camera at a couple of stores. I have not seen them before, so I don't know how common they are. My friend and I have been looking for Digital Cameras for our kids for awhile, so we are thrilled. I got them for $14.98. They are $59.99 on the Target.com site.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41bErnSCdbL._SS260_.jpg

I found this National Geographic Camera at a couple of stores. I have not seen them before, so I don't know how common they are. My friend and I have been looking for Digital Cameras for our kids for awhile, so we are thrilled. I got them for $14.98. They are $59.99 on the Target.com site.

I saw those too...I almost purchased one...But decided no to...as my DDs have the FP kid tough one...Let us know what kind of pictures they take...I really did want one just couldnt figure out who I would give it to...lol...

My store had lots of National Geographic items...I did end up buying some projector thing that shows space like objects with the light off....

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41bErnSCdbL._SS260_.jpg

Hey, I purchased this also and the hydrogen car. :)

Thanks for posting about the pressure washers. I have been watching those for weeks! When I saw your post that you got one at 75% off, I called my husband and he stopped on his way home from work. He just got the last one at our store for $40!!!! I am so excited.

Thanks again!

I really need to keep out of this thread. Reading it is making me want to go to Target again and I already bought way too much. But what if I missed something? lol...I guess it'd probably be gone by now anyway, right?

I am having the same problem. Today is the first day this week that I have not been to Target. I'm trying to think of something I need for an excuse to go out.:yup:

I was hoping that those Shutterfly packs might get marked down again today. It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes electronics has done markdowns on Fridays in the past. I don't know what the rhyme or reason is, but if anyone happens to see them marked down more than 30% off while you are out and about today, would you post? I am taking a Target break today. Nine stores yesterday is a little much even for this Target Addict!

I checked for you and they are still 30% off here in MI.

I was determined NOT to go to the toy clearance since I really didn't need any toys. I donated a load to Toys For Tots at Christmas that I had bought during the year. BUT I couldn't stay away. I went last night and still found stuff LOL. There was 2 aisles of 75% off but many of the items (art easels is one) you have mentioned on here were only 50% off. I got a few things but the only thing I got that I haven't seen mentioned is a Hello Kitty Collector's Barbie Original price $34.99 for $8.74.

Hi, my name is Donna and I have an addiction to shopping for bargains.

Bought 4 of the Littlest Pet Shop Travel sets for $1.48 (found hidden in the candle section). 75% off. Came w/ roll of paper and crayons.

Found 4 more boxes of the Lemon powder individual packs for $1.48 from $3 (my son uses one per school day). I started using them to now. Nothing really in them, just flavors the water.

Bought 2 4 packs of gum for .82 each (bubblicious). The cotton Candy one is so yummy!

Some other snack items- 100 caloried snack packs for lunches for $1.60.

A few other items, but can't think of it all right now. haha.

Toys were pretty much gone at this Target. Day before yesterday- 4 full aisles of clearanced toys stacked everywhere.... Today, nada. One tiny section of one aisle was left today (didn't need to get any yesterday as my kids too old for toys)

I feel as if I am in a shopping coma right now! I hit the motherload at the two Targets I went to today. Coupled with the one I went to yesterday, I now have a mini van FULL of toys....lol I am so excited about all of my purchases. I actually got the items I wanted and then some!

VTech VSmile System - $12.48 (Returned the one I bought for $24.98)

Kitchen Clean Up set - $3.75

Barbie Island Princess Elephant - $6.74

Two of the Dirt Devil Toy Vacuums - $3.75

I Can Play Piano - $16.18

Barbie Horse (to use with the Barbies my daughter got for Christmas) - $4.97

Kelly Club Dolls - $3.74

Little Mommy Travel Sets - 2 @ $3.24 (Returned the ones I bought for $6.48)

Food Fun Magnets - 2 @ $4.98

Easy Link System - $6.18

Barbie Laptop - $9.98

Cars Red Firetruck - $6.07

Baby Alive Outfit - $2.44

Layer Lacing Toy - $2.98

Barbie Heart Association Dolls - 2 @ $6.24

Taffy Enchanted - $20.98 (This was only 30% off but my daughter really wanted it so I spoiled her :) )

Barbie Island Princess Karaoke Styling Head - 2 @ $9.24

Cheetah Girls Purses (to go with the boas I bought) - 2 @ 2.48

Thomas Birthday Sets - 2 @ $4.98 each

Easy Link (extra sets) - 3 @ $1.48 each

Cars Mack Playsets - 2 @ 4.58

Dora Interactive Phone - $9.98

Littlest Pet Shop Roll Desk - 2 @ $1.48

Noddy VSmile Smartridge - $4.97

I Can Play Piano Cartridges - 3 @ $3.74

Storytime Theater Projector - $9.98

Little Mommy Dolls - $12.47 each

Bella (I have NO idea what this is....lol) - $6.24

Deal or No Deal Game - $7.14

Handheld Jeapordy and Wheel of Fortune - 2 @ $3.72 each

Storytime Theater Refills - 3 @ $2.98

Cheetah Girls Boas - 2 @ $2.96

Little Leaps Software - 2 @ $4.47

Aquadoodle - $4.98

Barbie Throne - 2 @ $12.78

Playdoh Caddy - $4.74

Car Diego DVD - $2.48

Disney Baby Princess Doll and Pram - 2 @ $2.48

Take Along (I can't remember what this is??) - $3.67

Clue Jr Game - $2.74

Dora Furniture (Babysitting Set) - $3.74

Island Princess Kelly Set - $2.48

Diego Dry Erase Sets - 2 @ $1.56

Barbie Phone - 2 @ $7.48

Family Feud Game - $4.98

Rescue Pets (This was probably hidden by someone because I found it stashed on an endcap...woohoo) - $8.72

I Love Baby 18 inch Doll - $3.72

Disney Princess Vanities - 2 @ $14.98 (I can't believe I found these!)

TMX Special Edition Elmo - $8.74

Cheetah Girls Dress Up Trunk (to go with the boa and purse set) - $4.98

Game that has marbles, pick up stix and 4 card games - $2.48

Aqua Doodle Accessories (stampers for daughter's aquadoodle) - 2 @ $1.18

And a Disney Christmas CD that came up $0.00 that they wanted to sell me for $3.00 and I said no, I know they were around $1.00 when Christmas went 90% off...got it for $1.00!

I am so excited I got these items for the girly girls in my life. They will be thrilled when they receive these items whichever occasion I give it to them. :)

Went back to Target today just to see if they put anything else out...so so empty in toys-half an isle of junk left which is fine since I spent over $300 yesterday. Anyone else keeping an eye out on the baby clearance stuff? I'd love a heads up if you see anything marked down further!

I got my prices adjusted this morning at 8:45am from 50%off to 75%off. So different stores and/or employees follow different rules.

alfrey66 is right, you really lucked out! I asked my mom again this morning about this (she's worked for Target for about 12 years) and she said it is a big no no! It is a company wide policy. No stores should be doing it. It would be madness! Could you imagine the lines at customer service everytime Christmas was marked down?! Good for us, bad for them!