Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Most toys in WPB fl still 30% but I did find some at 50% .

1. sleeping beauty pop up castle with the prince and sleeping beauty 9.98

2. Last week I found the lego airport for 39.98 which was also 50%

I did find some of the crayola cake mixes for .29 I figure it would be a good activity to do with the kiddies and they came with a cookie cutter so it would be worth it.

i got some the crayola cake mixes for .29 & my girls love making them. This is a cheap mom & girls activitiy that gives them tons of fun.:fluffy:

What are the roaster and gonga deal vacuums?

The roaster I found was a black 16 qt. Its the Rival brand. I was with the other roaster's and wasnt' marked. I came accross this at the polaris store in Columbus, OH. I have heard that there is another one floating around that is 18qt and has the buffet inserts.

A quick side-note....I am so glad to be here! :D My DH had me convinced, that I was the only person in the free world that was addicted to Target endcaps!!! Now I say...:razz:!! There is lots of us!!!:cheesy:

i agree...I have always been a bargin shopper, but I have surpassed my wildest bargin hunting dreams since I joined this site. GD ROCKS!!!:D You gals/guys are the greatest:fluffy:

Anyone know any Target worker who could give us a heads up as to when we might expect toys to go down. I use to know someone on the markdown team this summer but they left. I have a 16 month old and I watch a four year old so I want to get there early, but trying to avoid going numerous times to check it out......

What are the roaster and gonga deal vacuums?

I bought 2 of the stainless roasters 14.xx. They have a hinged lid & come with the bonus insert & say hold an 18lb turkey. When I was there they were stacked on a top shelf not marked. My sister in law went the next day & also got 2. The clerk told her some man bought 8!!! This was Fri,Sat & Sun. All three stores by me are now out of stock in the stainless!! I also saw the black,it holds a 16 lb. turkey & does not have the hinged lid or bonus insert 8.xx. Good luck!!!! FYI also got DH an Origon Pacific elec. thermoneter 75% off reg 39.xx.& it was not marked on sale at all!!!

Anyone know any Target worker who could give us a heads up as to when we might expect toys to go down. I use to know someone on the markdown team this summer but they left. I have a 16 month old and I watch a four year old so I want to get there early, but trying to avoid going numerous times to check it out......

I have been trying to see if I can hear any Target Team member coversations when I am shopping ..lol. I am goign everyday this week...lol. So if I see anything I'll post.

Yes an error. I am in the process of trying to teach the four year old English. So I wasn't paying much attention to what I was typing. Thanks for the help mummatoalex. It is hard to have two in a cart and do big shopping. But, if I know ahead of time I can make my mom get up early and pick her up and take her. She just won't go until she knows for sure it is 75%.

Those were in the sale flyer the week after Thanksgiving. They were one of the big promo items with a drawing associated with it. They went like hotcakes, and last year the ones they had were selling for outrageous prices all year on ebay. So grabbing it at 30% was the right choice! I picked one up for the mom of one of DS' classmates. She was THRILLED!

:D:D:DREALLY??? :D:D:D

Well then...I'm glad I snagged it up! I had never seen it, and it's just too cute to pass up for DD. She's a SUPER LPS FANATIC, and her birthday is in a few weeks. She'll love this one!

Thanks for responses, ladies! I was starting to think 30% wasn't such a great deal after getting things for 75-90%. You've made my morning! :)

:D:D:DREALLY??? :D:D:D

Well then...I'm glad I snagged it up! I had never seen it, and it's just too cute to pass up for DD. She's a SUPER LPS FANATIC, and her birthday is in a few weeks. She'll love this one!

Thanks for responses, ladies! I was starting to think 30% wasn't such a great deal after getting things for 75-90%. You've made my morning! :)

are you planning to go to target today to check on the toys?

Gottadealers;

Please call your store with questions regarding returns. I just got off the phone with the manager at my location, and she said as long as you have your reciept, you will be refunded the money you paid, regardless of the clearance price it's at now. Holiday or regular clearance.My target guest services people were extremely nice and this is why I shop there!

I guess it depends on the store you go to.

I went last night and found the classic Pooh baby's first christmas blanket mixed in with the other blankets just like another poster said it would be. There were 4 but I only took 2. They came up item not found on the floor scanners and at the register. The cashier was one of my old students. I asked him was it 90% off and he punched them in for $.99 each he didn't even blink an eye :D Thank goodness I never assigned him detention!!:cheesy: There were a few other items I got for 90%. I have to post them tomorrow after I go back and wipe them out:sidesplit I only had $10 with me. I came in for bleach and lucked out!!

How are you doing on your cars search? Did you join the new website?

Thanks for the info

They were marking a lot of vacuum cleaners last Friday. I didn't need one, so I didn't look closely. I think it was the first markdown, though, so there are probably still plenty.

are you planning to go to target today to check on the toys?

Honestly, probably not. There wasn't anything that really caught my eye that I'm waiting to see it reduced. I may go back on Friday or so, but not today. I'll keep you posted with the clearance, though! AND, it never hurts to call before taking the drive. The CS people there are incredibly nice.

I do know 2 of the markdown people at my Target (year-round full-time markdown workers) but I pulled a muscle in my back and have been in lots of pain since you can only take Tylenol when pregnant, so I haven't been going shopping as much (also have a 2 year old). I did make 1 trip out for 90% but haven't been back yet. I'll probably try to get out of the house tomorrow which means going to Target. I will let you all know if I talk to either one of my ladies. They did give me heads up for last year and I was there at 8:10a when they were marking 75% off toys. I racked up for birthdays, Christmas, Easter...toys for year round for my girl, niece, nephew, & all the b-day parties we go to!

Honestly, probably not. There wasn't anything that really caught my eye that I'm waiting to see it reduced. I may go back on Friday or so, but not today. I'll keep you posted with the clearance, though! AND, it never hurts to call before taking the drive. The CS people there are incredibly nice.

you are right dear i have never called them before will try it out this time.shall post too if i see any good deals here.

Has anyone saw any Playmobil toys included in the current toy clearance markdowns? My little boy loves their playsets and has asked for the airport one for his birthday, so if any of them are being marked down, it would be nice to have a heads up! Thanks!

I saw one the other day but didn't look closely enough to give any details. It was on the back of the shelf, behind other toys, and since I wasn't going to buy it I didn't look any closer. But I may stop by there again today and will look to see if it's still there so I can you more info.

Gottadealers;

Please call your store with questions regarding returns. I just got off the phone with the manager at my location, and she said as long as you have your reciept, you will be refunded the money you paid, regardless of the clearance price it's at now. Holiday or regular clearance.My target guest services people were extremely nice and this is why I shop there!

I guess it depends on the store you go to.

Yes I think my store would do this too...The problem I would have though if your returning because the seasonal items went cheaper, it would be harder finding those same items at the new markdown price...

For example there was a huge selection at 50% off, then very little at 75% off..and almost nothing at 90% off....

I went to Target Sunday night and got a great deal on girls' pajamas. They are the Circo brand, and were on a rack that said 30% off. They were a set of 2 shirts and one pair of pants. They were marked $9.08, but they had some Christmas pictures on them. One set was white and red with snowmen, and the other was blue and green with frogs. I also found some Nick and Nora pajamas marked at $14.99. These were blue with gingerbread men and candy canes. In the same section, mixed in with regular socks were Nick and Nora socks with little pom-pom type snowmen on them. These rang up at $0.39, which was 90% off of $3.99.

So, I took all of it to the cashier and said that the pajamas were Christmas, so shouldn't they be 90% off. He was a bit confused, but then said, "If they are Christmas, I can give them to you for 90% off." So, he took 90% off the clearanc price, making them $0.91 for the Circo ones, and $1.49 for the Nick and Nora ones! I was very excited! I almost went back and bought more, but I didn't have anyone to give them to.