Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

scored this morning at 90% off - lots of lights, ornaments, the 1.99 6 ft tree and catch this one - 10 of the green storage totes (30 gallon I think?)with red lids for 70 cents a piece and the rubbermade wrap and craft containers for 58 cents!!!! my store never clearanced the storage containers out and all of a sudden they said those are 90% off too so all of us standing there started grabbing and there were no more left in 20 seconds flat. It was comical.

this is day 2 of our 90% off...but check all the aisles-found a Golden holiday throw (brown velour) marked 24.99 and scanned at 2.49 in with the bedspreads

That reminds me, it is worth looking through the boxes if you see a flat cart sitting around with those big Overstock boxes on them. I found a BUNCH of stuff yesterday at the Duarte store. Someone started to take it out and got side-tracked maybe. But they often have Christmas stuff. And don't miss any carts of go-backs. Those often hold gems as well.

90% off in Wichita today! I managed to find a few things, some green candles and potpourri sets for $1.99. These will be great gifts for next year. Those gift wrap sets that were $12.99 there were a ton of those I p/u one of each color scheme. I p/u a couple of the Christmas windmills for outside, I think I am going to take those out to the cemetery next year for decoration. I was bummed about one thing though. I noticed earlier in the week the Trouble and Connect Four travel sets were in toys, so I thought great when they go 90% off I should really score because people won't see them right away. They were all gone.:( I don't know if someone had found them today at the 90% off or if they were discovered at 75%. We did not get there until about 1 1/2 hours after they opened because my son had a BBall game. I still managed to get some good things :D

I went earlier today and mine was pretty clean. I got some scotch tape for $.21 and a double roll of wrapping paper for $.39. Didn't really need anything so that was OK. I wish mine had the totes on clearance, mine had some on sale but that was it.

Just a tip on a good find I found yesterday at Target. I found large bottle of Irish Spring body wash which included two travel size bottles for $1.25. Look for the three pack with the snowflakes on the outside packaging that holds all the bottles together. These were not priced with a clearance tag but scanned for $1.25. I bought three for the price I would have paid for one single size alone.:)

I found the ivory colored classic poohs first christmas blankets (very nice) at one of my targets today! THanks OP as I wasn't even looking for that until I read it here. THe lady ringing me up looked at it like I was ripping them off as I got a few for 1.49!!!!! :eyepoppin I"m very excited! They do blend in with the regular baby stuff. Also found some sleepers as well mixed in the regular stuff so keep an eye out if you needed that stuff!!!!

I was lucky to fit in my car this mourning to get home!! Trunk & car both full & now I'm too tired to check out the Macy sale!:gdsleep3:

3 Outdoor elves

1 Case of paper towels

Holiday plastic food containers

2 Jewelry boxes

Games,barbies,cabbage patch & some type of little angels,small stuffed animals

Wine corkscrew set

Ipod speakers & fm tuner

Barbaque case

Womens & girls PJ's & the shoes that look like robies

Holiday kitchen towels & oven mits

Table cloths

Crackers,Cookies,Rice crispy,Carmelpopcorn,Candy

Paper & bows

Outside mult plug outlet with timer

Photo orniment

Music boxs & Some carosel

Red glass huricane candel holder & dish

Wood penguin

Girls hair & gift sets

Holiday bath set

All huggie holiday wipes left in the store!

2 Roasters

I know there is more but I havent emptied my car yet,all was 90% off except for the roasters they were 75%. Full car last night & today again. I even put some things back, I didn"t need any trees or ornaments.

Next year I'll need to borrow an SUV or Van!!:holiday01

Ha.. We took an SUV, and still couldn't see to change lanes.

We got lucky, found tons of stuff!

I got several of the trouble and connect four games, right as a clerk was sticking up a 90% sign in toys.

Also, a big find was the Cranium Pop games are ringing up 2.49 (90%).

Every time we walked back by, they were restocking!!

Mom had 3 carts full, and I had 2, plus we went back again.

The biggest steal were the stacks of scrapbook paper. 100 sheets each, at 90%, making them .99. (unmarked) But, mom found a whole bundle still shrinkwrapped. She later asked if I thought they would ring up the bundle as one. We went back, and they did! .25 a pack!! I was so proud of her!

Just a tip on a good find I found yesterday at Target. I found large bottle of Irish Spring body wash which included two travel size bottles for $1.25. Look for the three pack with the snowflakes on the outside packaging that holds all the bottles together. These were not priced with a clearance tag but scanned for $1.25. I bought three for the price I would have paid for one single size alone.:)

They are Christmas clearance. They should scan even lower if you find them now.

I was lucky to fit in my car this mourning to get home!! Trunk & car both full & now I'm too tired to check out the Macy sale!:gdsleep3:

LOL! I have had so much stuff in my car a few times though this clearance that I had to borrow DH's car to take the kids places. It has been raining, so I don't want to unload it!

No go on the Thomas Holiday Gift Set for me.:(

Toy dept. employee said "I don't think they are supposed to go that low" but didn't sound sure of herself. I tried with the cashier, but no luck.

Now I'm tempted to go back tonight and try again. There were only 3 left.

I think I did alright but I sure would of loved to gotten some of the household things like Softsoap, paper plates, napkins etc. Our store didn't even have that stuff at 50% off (except some dixie plates I found). Maybe I need to look around abit more in soap area etc. I did see one red tote leave when I got there today but I didn't see those on Monday at 75% off??? I wonder if they were in the reg tote area. Going back tomorrow to get some birthday stuff so might have to see if something comes out of the back like everyone elses LOL

PLEASE READ!!

I don't know if this allowed but...I went to the nearest Target to me (an hour away one way)today specifically looking for the V-tech camera and case that was clearanced out to $24.98. Of course, I didn't find one. I have been to the second nearest Target (2 hours away one way) with no luck either. There are no other Targets close to me (over 3 hours away one way).

I was wondering if anyone saw an extra if they would be willing to pick it up for me, and I would pay for you to ship it to me. I have a Paypal account with money waiting so that it would be a secure transaction or could send you a money order from my bank or the post office. I also buy/sell on Yahoo children clothing groups and can have them contact you to let you know that I have always completed transactions so you would feel safe doing this for me. Also if needed I will give you my ebay ID so you can look at my feedback there. Please PM me (so we can work out the details and agree beforehand so don't have a lot of people do this for me when I only need one) and let me know if you would be willing to do this as I am deseperate to get this for my son for his birthday and cannot afford the normal $50 price tag.

THANKS A MILLION!!!

Ok I know this is Off topic, but I really didnt want to start a new thread! My SIL works at Walgreens and she said they have the Air Wick Freshmatic (I think thats what they are called) she said they were in the regular isle but they are apple cinnamon and had christmas stuff on the package & they were in the Christmas clearance for $2.99 at our store. Plus they had a $4 off coupon on the package. I dont know if your store will have them for that price (or have the coupoun on the package) but its worth a try if you are at walgreens!

Today, I got 3 different Cars gift packs for $3.99 each!:eyepoppin

~Lightning McQueen's Crew(Lightning McQueen, Lightning Ramone, Flo)

~Dirt Track(Cactus Lighting McQueen, Sheriff, Doc Hudson)

~Piston Cup(Lightning McQueen, Charlie Checker, The King)

Don't know what the reg. price was on these, but I thought this was a great deal!

No go on the Thomas Holiday Gift Set for me.:(

Toy dept. employee said "I don't think they are supposed to go that low" but didn't sound sure of herself. I tried with the cashier, but no luck.

Now I'm tempted to go back tonight and try again. There were only 3 left.

try again and look for a clueless young, male cashier. they tend to be the easiest. Just say, "Hey! that didn't ring up 90%!" and then let them decide.

PLEASE READ!!

I don't know if this allowed but...I went to the nearest Target to me (an hour away one way)today specifically looking for the V-tech camera and case that was clearanced out to $24.98. Of course, I didn't find one. I have been to the second nearest Target (2 hours away one way) with no luck either. There are no other Targets close to me (over 3 hours away one way).

I was wondering if anyone saw an extra if they would be willing to pick it up for me, and I would pay for you to ship it to me. I have a Paypal account with money waiting so that it would be a secure transaction or could send you a money order from my bank or the post office. I also buy/sell on Yahoo children clothing groups and can have them contact you to let you know that I have always completed transactions so you would feel safe doing this for me. Also if needed I will give you my ebay ID so you can look at my feedback there. Please let me know if you would be willing to do this as I am deseperate to get this for my son for his birthday and cannot afford the normal $50 price tag.

THANKS A MILLION!!!

what does this look like? I don't think I have seen them, but I haven't been looking.

Today, I got 3 different Cars gift packs for $3.99 each!:eyepoppin

~Lightning McQueen's Crew(Lightning McQueen, Lightning Ramone, Flo)

~Dirt Track(Cactus Lighting McQueen, Sheriff, Doc Hudson)

~Piston Cup(Lightning McQueen, Charlie Checker, The King)

Don't know what the reg. price was on these, but I thought this was a great deal!

Holy cow! They are marked $13.99 at our store!

Ok I know this is Off topic, but I really didnt want to start a new thread! My SIL works at Walgreens and she said they have the Air Wick Freshmatic (I think thats what they are called) she said they were in the regular isle but they are apple cinnamon and had christmas stuff on the package & they were in the Christmas clearance for $2.99 at our store. Plus they had a $4 off coupon on the package. I dont know if your store will have them for that price (or have the coupoun on the package) but its worth a try if you are at walgreens!

I dont know how to edit posts :(

Hubby just came home with it & it is not Christmas packaging its the regualar package with the unit/spray/ and batteries all included! Sorry

When should we expect toys to go 75%...I have been doing this Target thing for at least 5 years and it always seems like it isn't until Febuary here. Maybe I am remebering wrong and need to mark my calander...lol. Some stuff was already 75% last nigth but marked 30% so I have been very careful to scan everything I want just to make sure of the price.

I looked at the posts from last year... it appears the first person to post that theirs was 75% was on Jan 10th.. I'm in WPB, FL and my post says ours went on Jan 11th so it should be soon..

went back tonight cause I too had forgot treeskirt, grabbed 2 more of the trees, but funny thing is they had restocked the green containers with red lids and were selling them full price. They said they knew nothing about what the morning shift did, LOL

It's YMMV. & Congrats on deal earlier!

I have been able to get the Rubbermaid food storage with the candycanes, ziplock green & red storage & Huggies wipes all for 75% & 90%. It never herts to ask when things ring up full price, the cashiers have just been saying ok & overiding the prices. My luck has been so good I should have tried for the storage bins!LOL