Not impressed with the ad

Ebayordeath

well I guess this year we are all blessed because we dont need anything just think of all the money we are saving.... you know there will still be the crazy ones out there fighting over the last whatever I haver it easy this year since we moved and I'm not planning on going home, I just have to buy for a couple of my special pediatric patients and their families and my two kids and being teens on line at American Eagle one xbox and one laptop I kinda miss their younger days ( Nop forget i said that! ) less wrapping this way too!

Way CRAPTASTIC!

I wont be headed there, I know for a fact that a few items in that circular are HIGHER priced than what I saw things inthe store here 2DAYS AGO!!!! Some items by as much a 5 to 10 dollars. No deal there.

Oh well, my ds7 needs glasses anyhow so my money is out the window anyway.

(As if Id really put his glasses after BF Sales anyhow LOL.... I really am a good Mom)

:D

Wal-Mart should be ashamed of themselves for wasting all that paper to run this crappy ad & all the time it took their printers to run it!!! I thought they said they learned their lesson after a crappy ad a couple years ago. They didn't learn anything. I hope their secret deals are worth looking at because right now we will not going there.

This is the worst ever. I can only hope that in Thursday's paper they will have added lots of stuff. I did read where they said they would have more things that are "secret." The toys are horrible and they have things that are cheaper now like the ePets which are $7 at Target since yesterday. Thanks alot Wally!!!

the only thing I was interested in was the Bratz collectable....it's listed at $25, but I could have swore they were much cheaper last year....gonna research that!

Yup $20 last year.....but thats ok, I am almost 100% sure that they still had a few in January that were clearanced to 10 bucks...at least I dont have to go there this year at all! Target here I come!!

Wow, the ad sucked.

BUT if you look on the http://holiday.ri-walmart.com/?section=secret (wal-mart page) they are showing a KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer for $139 on BF from 5a-11a. This one was not int eh ad flyer at all.....

Looks like Wally-World, got the hint that the BF flyer sucked and decided to reveal one of the "Secrets" early to lure us back into the store.

This is the first time in forever, that Walmart is not a must-go-to-first stop for me.

Ironically, the sale's all around are terrible everywhere this year. I spent all day Saturday shopping- (14 hrs) and got 4 gifts. I then went to our local mall's- Holiday Head Start shopping event last night- and got 2 things.

I was banking on BF and Walmart-- NOPE-- not impressed!!!! It's usually my biggest place I spend at each year. First it looks like the same old same old- year after year-- and the few doorbuster "unique" items are nothing to write home about!

this is the worst walmart blackfriday ad i have seen in my life......... they made a big deal over early release for nothing. you can find similar deals at alot of other stores, there is nothing that makes walmart stand out and i hope there sales suffer from the crap they have offered us this year. :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

I will have to hit walmart early unfornatly, I have to work that morning. I need them stupid mini choppers of all things. I have a dog that wont use her teeth so everything has to be chopped. Lol.

They the perfect size for travel and the rv. I will be getting 5 one for her bag, one for rv, one for house and my sister wants me to pick her up one and a spare incase one breaks. I have been out of town the last 3 bf's and have not had access to a walmart so we are down to one chopper and it is on its last legs, The dog sitter broke one last year:no:

Wow, the ad sucked.

BUT if you look on the http://holiday.ri-walmart.com/?section=secret (wal-mart page) they are showing a KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer for $139 on BF from 5a-11a. This one was not int eh ad flyer at all.....

Looks like Wally-World, got the hint that the BF flyer sucked and decided to reveal one of the "Secrets" early to lure us back into the store.

Yeah but did you notice it says MINIMUM ONE PER STORE!!!

They have gotta be kidding me!

Wow, the ad sucked.

That's an excellent deal.... For, like, 2004. It's a Classic. They've been steadily decreasing in price for the last couple of years. One store had a Classic model earlier this year for $99. And Target had them on clearance recently for $59. I know Wal-Mart is trying, but they're still out of step. For some unknown reason they cannot offer competitive pricing on popular brands. I think they assume that most customers don't pay attention to price.