Making Your BF Plans Yet?

pmdemey

We are thinking about a new TV for the bedroom. LCD minimum size is 36". If BB or anywhere else has them at a great price, my husband will go out (first time he will experience the lines. LOL).

I always go to Walmart first as they price match. I usually get most of my shopping done then.

This is the first year though that Im almost done BEFORE BF.

I always go to Walmart first as they price match. I usually get most of my shopping done then.

This is the first year though that Im almost done BEFORE BF.

I also like to go to Walmart for PM, although last year the one I went to had quite a few items missing from their shelves. Last year I also had family decide to go with me.

So far, and this of course may change, I will go to my Walmart Super Center first, and hopefully they will stay open this year, then I will go to Sears, then Bath and Body Works, and then someplace for breakfast! Before breakfast, if I haven't gone over my budget, I may check out the other store deals.

Then home!!

We already sorta...have it planned out. My cousins, keith and david, will go to black friday with my dad and me to get laptops and monitors. Only thing is, I have to convince him to go really early. We got there really late last year.

I'm saving money and it helps that I get 3 checks that month!

That's how it worked out here too. We just have to save enough for groceries and gas, the rest is Christmas $$.

I'm not sure what store I'll hit first yet but I know Starbucks for a Gingerbread latte is high on the list!!! Also Bath & Body Works, I just love that place!!!

My plans never change. If you go with me, plan on hitting breakfast at Denny's at 4am. We make our WalMart plans then. Three people going. We will divide our lists up three ways. The goal is to be out of WalMart in less than 35 minutes. Then onto Fred Meyers or Sears. Freddy's is where I spend my time due to the 1/2 price socks. The goal is to be home by 9am. Good luck all.

:D