*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

ok, finally was able to get stamps. our furnace went out a week and a half ago so i had to use my "stamp" money to get space heaters...and had to wait for dh to get paid again :) .....so my first batch went out in today's mail and the remaining 20 will go out in the morning.

i have gotten sooooo many beautiful cards from everyone! i put them all up on the fireplace (across the mantle and on the face of it. ) running out of room fast though LOL :):) and i figured out my ornament buddy (im pretty sure) Thank You again! :):)

I am soooo glad that my ornament exchange and ss people liked their gifts. :) I put part of my return address on both pkgs so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

I haven't recieved my ss gift yet but I know how busy people get around the holidays (myself included) so I'm not worried. :)

I am anxious to find out who my ornament exchange person was because as I said before, I loved all three of the ornaments and they did a great job!

I got my SS gift yesterday. :holiday08

Everything was wrapped so cute, and there were presents for the whole family. :holiday02

WOW. I was so surprised. I got a set of BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar -- my favorite! A pumpkin scented candle in a beautiful bag, some great mental lip stuff, a box of turtles candy (DH Thanks you for those too.), and DS got a color wonders sponge bob pack (how did you know he loves sponge bob so much? :) lol ) And DD got 3 Little Einsteins books that she went nuts over. All I have heard for two days is "Momma, Momma, I see quacks." because there are ducks on the books. :) She adores books and animals so she has really enjoyed them. All of this was inside an adorable gift box.

I cannot thank you enough. You sure went overboard. Not that I am complaining. lol :holiday16

Oh and I ALSO got a birthday present :bday3::gd_partyu and a card that I am not allowed to open till 1-11-08 -- my birthday. Talk about feeling spoiled!! :) I can't wait to open it, but alas I will. :) :D

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! From all of us! :gdhug1::gdthankyou:

I got my SS gift yesterday. :holiday08

Everything was wrapped so cute, and there were presents for the whole family. :holiday02

WOW. I was so surprised. I got a set of BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar -- my favorite! A pumpkin scented candle in a beautiful bag, some great mental lip stuff, a box of turtles candy (DH Thanks you for those too.), and DS got a color wonders sponge bob pack (how did you know he loves sponge bob so much? :) lol ) And DD got 3 Little Einsteins books that she went nuts over. All I have heard for two days is "Momma, Momma, I see quacks." because there are ducks on the books. :) She adores books and animals so she has really enjoyed them. All of this was inside an adorable gift box.

I cannot thank you enough. You sure went overboard. Not that I am complaining. lol :holiday16

Oh and I ALSO got a birthday present :bday3::gd_partyu and a card that I am not allowed to open till 1-11-08 -- my birthday. Talk about feeling spoiled!! :) I can't wait to open it, but alas I will. :) :D

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! From all of us! :gdhug1::gdthankyou:

awwwww......... that's great Manda;)

well it looks like im having several people flake out on me on purpose:mad:

if i've sent you a pm, please get back with me and let me know what is going on

Got mine today!!!!

I was on the ornament exchange, but it appeared more like the ss exchange. I recd ornamanents, a mug with chocolates and hot chocolate(my favorite winter drink!!!), candle, oven mitt...and a card...Wow, Thanks Molly and I truly hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!!!:)

BTW:: LOVED the Martha Stewart christmas card w/ recipe on it!!!

I'm so glad you liked it! :) Yours was the last box that I sent out, for all my swaps, that I was waiting to make sure it got there. lol I can't wait til next year, to participate again! :)

ALRIGHT!! I can not wait anymore.. As I said I have gotten my SS and Ornament. Who are my peeps? I loved them both so much!! Just wanna say a Big Thank You!!!!!

:holiday02:holiday16:holiday08 lol

:)

gotta wait a little longer............

My SS is the best SS ever!!!!! Thank you so much. I thought I was going to have a terrible day today. Today is the 2 year of my Dad's death. But I went to the post office this morning and went straight to my car and opened my SS. OMG WOW!!!! Never in my wildest dreams would I thought I would have gotten one of these!!!!! I mean I completely flipped out!!!!! How on earth did you know that I have been wanting a Dooney of these FOREVER!!!!! I have always wanted a Donney, but would never buy myself one!!!!!! Not only did you make my day, You made my year!!!!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!! I cried after I opened it. I called my Mom, my MIL and my DH!!!!! I just could not believe it! My SS is Jen198!!!!!

So I have to know, How did you know what to get me?

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a picture of what I got:

It is a Dooney & Bourke IT Flap Wristlet, White !!!!!!

http://www.boscovs.com/wcsstore/boscovs/images/store/product/images/503903169wi20w.jpg;pvbb676f701b2d87c1

I wanted to say another thank you to my SS. Because of your gift DH knew how much I wanted a Dooney and last night he went and bought me the matching big handbag to your present. So when christmas comes, the wristlet will become a wallet. Thank you so much. Not only will I have 2 Dooneys, I will have a matching set when I go shopping, I will pull out my wallet and it will match my purse.

Now that will be a first for me!

I got my SS today and OMG this is so much more I have got to have the best SS :D My SS sent me a ton of stuff plus cut stocking for each of my boys, toy and treats for the dogs..

lol...my SS santa knows me there are coupons inside the candy wrappers from the boys stockings!

Here are the pics

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/mcknight_colleen/storm013.jpg

Jacob can't resist the camera....lol

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/mcknight_colleen/storm017-1.jpg

I got my SS gift today, should had it friday, but was at DD christmas play and she was Mary so it was worth waiting for. I love it, love it, love it I got Tinker Bell purse, wallet, key chain and my all time favorite slipper socks, which my DH said" Just what you need another pair" I have an obession with them and pjs.

So thank you so much you made my day....I have been working like crazy on the props for my DS christmas play for the last 5 hrs and i just sat down to open it...