>>> Official Black Friday DIGITAL CAMERA Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

Well i think i found the best deal on the Canon SX100IS. At circuit city it is on sale for 257.99. I just found a coupon for 40 off 200. So if they accept the coupon "crosses fingers" that will bring it down to 217.99. Cheapest i found it by far on sites. Hope it works. :) I know the coupon says no reproduction/photocopies on it but most said that including the one i used at macys. Hopefully i get some kid who just scans it, or i'll just say i got it in an email. Don't know if they will say ok if i say i got it off ebay.

Has anyone bought coupons off ebay before?

Can anybody figure out what is included in $657 price for the Canon Rebel 10.1 DSLR package/kit listed on Amazon. There is really no "What's included" area...I am seeing at Best Buy $699 for just the camera. Are there other online folks offering similar packages?

Stapes is the best deal for Today!~!! On The Xti. :) (only comes with 1 lense)

Reg. $799.98

$749.98

Each

Save $50.00

Before:

$100.00 Instant Coupon

Rebate

Final Price:

$649.98 + free shipping.

IF anyone is interested in any other slr Camera, they're all on sale (today only)

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesCategoryDisplay?interceptedCatEntryId=155250&storeId=10001&identifier=BI38384&jspStoreDir=Staples&catalogId=10051&ddkey=StaplesProductDisplay

just saw this.. Canon® EOS Digital Rebel XT starter kit

FREE after mail-in rebate with the purchase of Canon® Digital Rebel XTi

Valid Nov 23 - 24

• Canon® EOS Digital Rebel XT starter kit includes:

• Lithium-ion rechargeable battery

• Digital gadget bag

• UV haze filter

• $99.98 - $30 instant savings - $70 mail-in rebate = FREE#616905

on phone with cust. serv. to see if this needs to be purchased together or not..

brb.

Staples said they WILL price match for that kit, so if for some reason it says on the

rebate form same day purchase for camera and kit, they will over-ride it, and give it

anyways.. just have to call. :)

Hope that makes sense.

So basically, you get the XTI and the kit for $607.48 (unless your tax is different(

if this is your first digital SLR, the XT is fine. Don't obsess about finding a "better" one; I have the XT and I'm completely happy with it! (Got it 2 years ago for $999, so the price drop makes me bummed). I had old Canon equipment and my lenses work with the XT and that really helps. I'm not sure old Nikon lenses work with the new Nikons. The MP difference between the xt and the xti are not significant unless you're blowing up to poster size. And the bigger LCD screen is truly not an issue.

Thank you so much for that info, I had the XTi in my cart and did not feel comfortable spending that kind of money so I opted for the XT instead. The extra money is not worth my feeling nervous and guilty, and I think for taking family type pictures this camera will be sufficient!

Got this printer Free After rebate for the 23rd and 24th too..

So I'll need to get that and the the kit on friday or sat.

Epson® R280 photo printer

http://akimages.crossmediaservices.com/dyn_li/200.0.88.0/Retailers/Staples/071122_03_S0215977.JPG

FREE with the purchase of ANY advertised digital camera $99 and above

after easy rebate Valid Nov 23 - 24

• $99.98 - $25 instant savings - $75 easy rebate = FREE

Hi, I'm looking for a camera that is not too huge, with a large zoom (10x +) and at least 7mp. Right now I'm looking at the canon sx100is, canon s5is, and the panasonic lumix dmc-tz3. I don't want to do a ton of adjusting, but i need to be able to shoot far and at times in low light.

Hi, I'm looking for a camera that is not too huge, with a large zoom (10x +) and at least 7mp. Right now I'm looking at the canon sx100is, canon s5is, and the panasonic lumix dmc-tz3. I don't want to do a ton of adjusting, but i need to be able to shoot far and at times in low light.

Just picked up the canonsx100is for 217.99 at CC. Now thats a deal. :D

[i NEED HELP!! I LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL CAMARA THAT COME WITH THE FEATURE THAT YOU CAN PROGRAM THE CAMARA AND IN A FEW SECONDS IT TAKES THE PICTURE FOR YOU. DO YOU KNOW WHATS THAT FEATURE CALL AND DOES ANY OF THE SONY DIGITAL CAMARA THAT ARE ON SALE COMES WITH THAT FEATURE?

That's a self timer and most digital cameras do have that feature. What would be helpful is your price-level for the camera and what you will be using it for. We'd love to help!

That's a self timer and most digital cameras do have that feature. What would be helpful is your price-level for the camera and what you will be using it for. We'd love to help!

thaankk u sooo much!!!:) im willing to spent no more than $300 and i wanna use it basically for indoors family reunions, concerts and taking pictures of the city in night time:yup:

Looking for a camera that will take indoor/no flash picts of sporting events..... I'm hoing to spend $400-500 - anything in that price range? I'm pretty sure the Canon XTi will do that from what i've been reading here, but i'm hoping to get a GOOD camera a bit cheaper.

Maybe the best deal on a 7mp is at (of all places) Walgreens:

Polaroid 7MP Digital Camera w/ Free Energizer Lithium Batteries for $69.99. Great reviews on Amazon.

blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Store/Walgreens

Walgreens is always a sleeper on Black Friday. No one in the store (they are waiting in line at BestBuy) and some great deals.

Update:Just saw one on this site at Buy.com for $91.97 that looks pretty advanced by Polariod.

Free shipping and no tax?

buy.com/prod/Polaroid-7-0-MP-Digital-Camera-3-LCD-display-w-3x-Optical-Zoom-Image/q/loc/111/206505755.html