Worst Christmas Song?

sm1kla

All of these are pretty bad..except I like the Christmas shoes song. Even though I'm in my 20's I love all the old "classic" Christmas songs. I rarely like when someone re-does any of them.

Mariah Carey had a Chrismas Album a few years ago and they played it alot and I hated it...I think it was All I want for Christmas Is You and she screams at the end and it makes my skin crawl! A must in the dislike category for me along with Jessica Simpsons remakes!!

i want a hippopautamus for christmas - there is a local radio station that plays it like twice an hour and on all their commericals grrrrr

i can't stand baby it's cold outside

also there is a really sad song about a little kid wanting to buy shoes for his mommy and i won't listen to it becuase it makes me bawl

That song about the little boy buying his dying mama a pair of shoes. It's simply the most depressing Christmas song ever. Every time I hear that song it sucks all the joy out of my Christmas. :(

OMG I must agree 100%. I would rather listen to Grandma and her reindeer for 24 hours straight LOL

That song about the little boy buying his dying mama a pair of shoes. It's simply the most depressing Christmas song ever. Every time I hear that song it sucks all the joy out of my Christmas. :(

I AGREE!!! I hate that song. :bigcry: I turn the station every time it comes on.

I can't stand that song either!!!! I dislike having my emoitions manipulated by some cheesy song!!!!!

I can't stand that song either!!!! I dislike having my emoitions manipulated by some cheesy song!!!!!

oh my goodness,..that songs makes me bawl everytime i hear it,..did you see the movie? omg it was so sad,..the shoes in the movie were way ugly and me and my daughter were laughing and crying at the same time over the movie,..cryig because it was so sad but laughin cuz those ugly shoes,..haha a good x-mas memory for me and her!!:eyepoppin

• 2 weeks later...

"Santa Claus, go straight to the ghetto" - James Brown

"Merry Chrismas Baby" - don't know who sings it, but it sounds like someone is singing it in some old blues joint on Christmas Eve after being kicked out of the house by the wife.

Those two songs irritate the stew out of me whenever I hear them.

When I was little, "My Two Front Teeth" bothered me so much that I covered my ears and talked all the way thru it so I couldn't hear it. The lispy-voiced guy creeped me out! lol

Now, "The Hippopautamus Song" is annoying by the 2nd time I hear it each season... but I think the worst one I know is "Santa Claus Is Watchin' You"-- I think it's by Ray Stevens or one of those "comedian" singers. He sounds so dumb saying "He's everywhere, he's everywhere!" in that fake high-pitched voice! :P

Dogs barking jingle bells :eyepoppin

I truly thought THAT was the Worst. Christmas. Song. EVA!, until last night. One of our local radio stations has already gone to all Christmas, All the Time (I love that!), and last night, they had a "You be the judge" between the dogs barking jingle bell, and......Cats doing jingle bells! OMG, I wanted to bash my car radio into the next stratosphere! I wanted a frontal lobotomy...now! Suffice it to say, I'm not a cat person, and I've decided that dogs barking Jingle Bells is not the worst. Those darn cats....eeek!:yuck::eyepoppin:razz:

Ok I should say I am sorry but I am not. I HATE christmas music:mad: esp. made up country christmas music. I actually like country but I can't stand christmas music and country christmas music is the worst. It's actually kind of funny b/c I don't like Elvis but I don't mind to hear him do gospel or christmas songs. I know I'm a scrooge. I have been called worse!