I Collect ___????____ Christmas stuff!!!

jarerice

OMG! We have soooo much Christmas stuff. My husband had to build a loft in the garage just to hold it all........and there is still an overflow!! :eek:

We seem to have an awful lot of snowmen, so I guess we collect them as well as tree ornaments, particularly Hallmark brand. I started buying them in the late 1970's. :D

Oh gosh, I can justify just about any collection......

--Santas that are dressed in white

--Inexpensive village pieces (love D56, but it's just too much $$. I have to draw the line somewhere!)

--Midwest of Cannon Falls S'Mores ornaments

--Penguins (I was penguin when penguin wasn't cool :))

--My latest "collection" is stuff for our crazy tree--a white tree w/ lime green, bright pink, orange, etc. type stuff.

Snowmen. I have so many and every year after christmas I get more from clearence sales. I know for the first time this year I will not be able to put all of my snowmen out, there is just too much. I will have to pick and choose from my newer this year.

Gee another one I think that everyone is going to be just shocked about lmao... Disney stuff. We have a lot of other things but this year DH and I decided we are going to get rid of the rest I do not really like it that much anyway and since we are about to move it is as good a time as any. So starting this year we will have a just Disney tree. I will keep the kids special ornaments in a box and some of the other "special" things. I also collect those paint your own village things from Walmart. We have them from many years past that the kids and their friends have painted. We always buy a few more when there are new ones we really like or they go on 90% off at Walmart.