Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale Starts.....

jarerice

Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale Starts.....

Monday June 4th!!!!!!:gdthums:

1 Glycerin Soaps

$1 NEW! Signature Collection Freshwater Cucumber & Sea Island Cotton 2 oz Body Lotion

$2 Select Lip Products (save up to $4)

$3 First Time Ever! ALL Signature Collection Creamy Body Wash & Shower Gel

(save up to $6.50) (June 4-6 Only!)

$4 Signature Collection Classic Fragrances (Select Fragrances)

$5 All Wallflowers® Starter Kits and Refills (save up to $7.50) (June 4-10 Only!) -

this is a GREAT deal!

up to 75% off select items

Back from the sale. On the bottom of my receipt there is a phone# to call for a survey. Once answered, I was given a code to fill in-this is worth $10 off of a $30 purchase in-store from what I heard on the phone call. Unfortunately, I took a call while the terms were being listed and don't know how long I have to use the $10 off receipt. If someone else does the survey-please let me know.

In the bag was a coupon good from July9 through August 5, 2007 for a free C.O. Bigelow item of your choice (up to $12 value) with any $10 purchase. valid in store and on-line.

ok i have my order sitting in my cart, ready to checkout. im scared though since i went way over board. my total is $200...... but to make it sound ok, lol, i got rid of 1 birthday gift, 4 xmas gifts and of course, things for me that i have to try, lol.

the majority of my order is the wallflowers with various scents.

ok i have my order sitting in my cart, ready to checkout. im scared though since i went way over board. my total is $200...... but to make it sound ok, lol, i got rid of 1 birthday gift, 4 xmas gifts and of course, things for me that i have to try, lol.

the majority of my order is the wallflowers with various scents.

Seriously? That's great though. Doing all of your holiday shopping at once does save you money - you're not out looking at so much stuff wishing you had it.

And the wallflowers are normally nearly $25 at my local store, so I think its worth it to buy a bunch for $5 (though overboard for me is $40 on my tight budget!)

Seriously? That's great though. Doing all of your holiday shopping at once does save you money - you're not out looking at so much stuff wishing you had it.

And the wallflowers are normally nearly $25 at my local store, so I think its worth it to buy a bunch for $5 (though overboard for me is $40 on my tight budget!)

yes i was serious. but actually i made it to the store today and was able to cut my bill by $120 for a total of $80! I saved on shipping and cut back on how many refills i gave everyone. it makes me feel that much less stressed with holiday shopping.

anyone have an idea of when b&bw may put the anti-bacterial pump hand soaps on sale for 4/$10 or the elusive 5/$10? been waiting for these to go cheap, but i must've missed it or just not waited long enough. anyone know about these going cheaper soon? (they're currently 3/$10 - and i'm not buying them at that price)

anyone have an idea of when b&bw may put the anti-bacterial pump hand soaps on sale for 4/$10 or the elusive 5/$10? been waiting for these to go cheap, but i must've missed it or just not waited long enough. anyone know about these going cheaper soon? (they're currently 3/$10 - and i'm not buying them at that price)

I bought some for 5/$10 May 25th. Seems like they used to go on sale a lot more often than they do now. This is the only soap we use.