I know it's early, but, stocking stuffers galore!

Ravenseye

Never too early for Christmas shopping for me! I've already bought quite a few things for this December...can't beat all the clearance prices at the stores this time of year. Will hold off buying for the kids cause they change their minds (and tastes) too often!

It says it's a wholesale clearance center for factories based in Schenzen, China. However, it's office is in Hong Kong. I've imported from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan in the past, and that all sounds legit. Although I've never done business with this company, most companies in Hong Kong are very good, because they want repeat customers (and as much money as possible!) The only problem I can think of is the "duty" (import tax) on particular items. You can call your local U.S. Customs Office and see what it is for your particular item. Butif you think of how much stuff (almost everything!) that we import from China, you can figure that the duty isn't much (maybe 5 percent, depending on the item, but check it yourself!).

i got 1 and its awesome BUT the headphone jack is so dang small and i have been through 2 replacements they last 2-3 days with a mature person using them. i can't find any headphones to fit my daughters mp4 and i am now searching for a jack ~it does suck to disapoint your kid. after waiting 6 months for an ipod for xmas i bought this because ipods are soo high. ike i said the player itself seems good great value very similar to ipod nano

i got 1 and its awesome BUT the headphone jack is so dang small and i have been through 2 replacements they last 2-3 days with a mature person using them. i can't find any headphones to fit my daughters mp4 and i am now searching for a jack ~it does suck to disapoint your kid. after waiting 6 months for an ipod for xmas i bought this because ipods are soo high. ike i said the player itself seems good great value very similar to ipod nano

I'm confused, one post says, I've never heard of MP4's and now you say your daughter has one?????

• 2 weeks later...

Uhmmm MP4s? I've been an avid MP3 person for years and never heard of MP4s. All video files I've ever some in contact with arent MP4s either. Parents, I would be leary. Nothing worse than disappointing your kid : /

I'm confused, one post says, I've never heard of MP4's and now you say your daughter has one?????

I think that it's 2 different people.