Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I noticed in Target today they have some set of flatware mark down 30%. I am hoping for 50% but it seems like last time they marked these down they all got gone before they went to 50%.

Ok I will admit I thought about trying to hide one but the box is so big I just dont think I could get by with it!!!

I noticed in Target today they have some set of flatware mark down 30%. I am hoping for 50% but it seems like last time they marked these down they all got gone before they went to 50%.

Ok I will admit I thought about trying to hide one but the box is so big I just dont think I could get by with it!!!

Oh give it a try. I hid a Spark Art Easel toy after Christmas. That box was probably 4-5 feet long by a foot wide. It stayed where I hid it for a week. (I was laughing so hard at myself as I was "misplacing" it). I couldn't believe nobody found it. Ya never know. I can just imagine the conversations the Target workers have amongst themselves when they find silly things at various spots throughout the store. "Oh, here is another desperate attempt by some crazy customer!" Some times it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Oh give it a try. I hid a Spark Art Easel toy after Christmas. That box was probably 4-5 feet long by a foot wide. It stayed where I hid it for a week. (I was laughing so hard at myself as I was "misplacing" it). I couldn't believe nobody found it. Ya never know. I can just imagine the conversations the Target workers have amongst themselves when they find silly things at various spots throughout the store. "Oh, here is another desperate attempt by some crazy customer!" Some times it works and sometimes it doesn't.

We have all done it or at least thought about it :smirk: :smirk: I usually just move it to one side or the other of the stack and turn it around so the front doesnt show. It seems to work for me most of the time. (Not that I have done it alot but I have done it several times)

Ya, I usually do it when I end up very frustrated after making a trip to the store "thinking" that THIS IS THE DAY it will go cheaper. So, when I realize that A.) the markdown team hasn't gotten to it yet for that day or B.) I was off by a day on my markdown estimation, that's when I will sometimes 'misplace' something that I reallllly want. Because I know that I won't be back to that store for the rest of that day and since I've made one trip, I'm actually "entitled" to the first right to buy it at the lower price, right?! LOL!! I'm totally KIDDING... kind of. ;)

However, I have to say that just in general it is actually more of a rush when you find a good deal fair and square sitting out on the shelf in plain site or especially when you meet the markdown team in the aisle and they are willing to scan and reticket for you. I love it most when something is sitting out in plain site, but it isn't tagged correctly and then when I go to scan it... there is a much cheaper price!!:yup:

The REAL high is when someone on HERE runs home and shares the deal they found and you go to the store and find it not marked down yet but you scan it and its IS ON SALE... It is like you wanna say... HEY I FOUND SOMETHING YOU DIDNT KNOW ABOUT!!! hahahaah and its really great if you find something and there is someone else looking at it and you get to tell them its on sale!!!! :yup:

Some jewelry 75% off. Quite a few watches. At least for Christmas no one will have a reason to be late for dinner!! :smirk: Still waiting for the 10 or 14K jewelry to go cheaper only 30% 0ff.

That is one area of the store I never check, I just walk right by it. Guess I *need* to check it out, I love watches!:D

Just got back from Target and didn't spend a dime. But there several item I am watching. I hope someone can benefit from my watch list below:Eddie Bauer Sleeping bags $12.48

078080051 Sprinkler hose 9.99/6.98

078080228 Coil hose 13.99/9.78

084020102 SH Beverage Tub 69.99/48.98

084020274 SH Croquet Set 59.99/41.98

078010300 Two Stair treads 9.99/6.98

081160695 Label Maker 19.99/13.98

084151046 Sean Conway Pot 29.99/20.98

078010670 Vintage Fence 19.99/9.98

074100478 Wall Clock 28.79/20.15

074100469 Wall Clock 20.99/14.68

200001588 Canister Silver 25.99/18.18

078030146 Outdoor Screen Enclosure 89.99/44.98

078030126 Wooden Enclosure Fence 109.99/76.98

078050812 Trellis 19.98/13.98

009031148 Outdoor Rug 59.99/41.98

084020312 Planter Box 89.99/44.98

078020393 Short Handled Shovel 12.99/6.48

084170717 Fertilizer Spreader 19.49/13.64

078020325 Pruners 22.98/11.48

If anyone has gotten a good deal on those solar landscaping lights, I

would appreciate it if you could post the dcpi #'s.

I"m STILL looking for them. :)

TIA

I am VERY new to the Target stuff, but here are some #s

sku # 490091106369

# right above that is 009 11 0636 ID57423-V

this is the set of 10 on clearance for 19.99 reg 79.99

When is the dollar spot going to be marked down again? Any ideas??

I would like some of those folder and coupon organizers!

My daughter wants some of those toy playmats they have at the store here. I thought I might get a couple extra in case they rip or she wants to expand her play areas. :D I'm debating on whether or not I should get any of the little train sections (she loves Thomas and other trains) or the wooden tracks because it would be my luck that if I got any of them, they would get recalled right after Christmas. :(

My daughter wants some of those toy playmats they have at the store here. I thought I might get a couple extra in case they rip or she wants to expand her play areas. :D I'm debating on whether or not I should get any of the little train sections (she loves Thomas and other trains) or the wooden tracks because it would be my luck that if I got any of them, they would get recalled right after Christmas. :(

I noticed you are from Anderson. I live in Indy. If you're a member of Costco they have train tables with the train set for $129.00. We got one for Christmas last year for my daughter and she has loved it.

I noticed you are from Anderson. I live in Indy. If you're a member of Costco they have train tables with the train set for $129.00. We got one for Christmas last year for my daughter and she has loved it.

I'd love to get her one but I don't have the room for it. I live in a small 2 BR duplex and there's almost no storage space in here as it is. :( She has a lot of Thomas the Tank Engine little metal trains and lots of track for it that she can put together. The best part of it is that it can get put back in it's case and it's off the floor and out of the way. :)

I did very well today. I got a lot of random stuff at my first two Targets. Third didn't have much, and neither did the fourth EXCEPT one awesome find! I found a $219.00 Norelco razor on a furniture endcap marked 50% off. I never saw them go 75% but knew they did a couple of weeks ago, so I scanned it and sure enough it rang up $55.xx!!! I was so excited because I was wanting one for my step dad for christmas! I thought since I never saw them go to 75% I was screwed, but I found one! Yeah!!!!! :) :) :)