Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Just got back form Lake Wylie, SC Target and it was pretty much a waste of time for the clearance items. No toilet paper, no legos, no scrapbook stuff I wanted, no firepit. Most of the outdoor stuff was only 30% off. Will frequent my local Target next week since I am a stay at home mom now. (Target shopping might send be back to work quick.)

Just curious what Legos you were after? They had some on the toy clearance a few weeks ago, but I am not aware of any being on sale now.

I went to the Target in Nampa Idaho today and one in boise idaho and was disappointed at both they really didn't have any good deals except they had marked the school supplies down 30% so I got some more for next year. Couple of shirts for ds that were 50% off. No toys on clearance.

The Lego's firehouse set. It was originally $59.99 and one poster said they got it for less than $8.00.

Hmmm...didn't see that post. I watch Legos like a hawk, and they haven't had any new markdowns in our stores since the big toy clearance a couple of weeks ago. However, I was at a store I hadn't visited before this week, and they still had an endcap with toys from that sale, so you never know what you'll find.

I went to the Target in Nampa Idaho today and one in boise idaho and was disappointed at both they really didn't have any good deals except they had marked the school supplies down 30% so I got some more for next year. Couple of shirts for ds that were 50% off. No toys on clearance.

No, most of the toys are gone now. If you'd gone a couple of weeks ago, you might have gotten something. Since you live so far away, you'll have a harder time catching things at 75%. However, if you watch the boards here, you can probably get some good 50% deals, and if you are willing to take a chance, you might guess the markdown day correctly and get the 75%.

Anybody have any feedback about my list? Good, bad, or anything at all? I did update it with some new clearance finds today. http://aacwks.50webs.com Thanks

I really like your website!! I may be able to help you with some HTML if you need some. Just PM me and I'll see if I know... The only suggestion I can think of would possibly be to make the print bold as I found it a little hard to read on the background color that I loved. But then again I have been up all night.... :-)

I got lucky today at Target! I spotted two Graco Belmont Turbo booster car seats on the Baby Clearance endcap. These had been pulled off the shelf at this store several weeks ago and sent to salvage when they were still marked at $13.98. I took them to the scanner and they came up $2.34 today! Needless to say I bought both for my grandkids to use in my car.

Seattle Northgate - Found 8 MM 10-packs at 69 cents each. They were mixed in with the 15 packs, so check behind the larger packs. I got 4 apple and 4 fruit punch. Not much else lately and it seems like my store is slow to discount. Toddler clothes are marked down super slow, and some t-shirts I have been watching have been at 30% for atleast 2 weeks, and the shelves are full! Gonna check Lynnwood Target soon.

I really like your website!! I may be able to help you with some HTML if you need some. Just PM me and I'll see if I know... The only suggestion I can think of would possibly be to make the print bold as I found it a little hard to read on the background color that I loved. But then again I have been up all night.... :-)

I have changed it to bold print and I think it looks better. As far as the HTML coding goes, I have a friend who said she would help when she gets some time. If it takes her too long though, I may take you up on your offer.

Clearance deals list: http://aacwks.50webs.com/

I thought I would post the link again since it is a new month with a new thread.

Did anyone get the shavers at 75% off? Or did anyone even see them at that price? I was watching them at 50% and they were not selling then all of a sudden they were gone, so I'm assuming they went 75%. I wanted that 212 dollar one.

Did anyone get the shavers at 75% off? Or did anyone even see them at that price? I was watching them at 50% and they were not selling then all of a sudden they were gone, so I'm assuming they went 75%. I wanted that 212 dollar one.

I found the Braun shaver (reg $80) down to $19.99. It was just on an endcap with the pharmacy stuff. Very lucky break. My husband had almost paid full price for that very same shaver a week earlier. He was happy. That's all I've even seen of clearance shavers.

The other day I went to Target and found my best deal ever!!! I was on a mission to find the laundry soaps, dishsoap, and school supplies on clearance, but for some reason I found myself pulled to the baby area first. I found a Hotslings baby carrier for $9.98!!!! These run from $40-$60 online and I have wanted one FOREVER (well at least 4 months since that is how old DD is:D ) but I was too cheap to get one. I have never seen these in our Target store (it is small and the baby section is tiny) so Im guessing it was an online purchase returned to the store. My DH did not understand my excitement so I thought I would come to my fellow target clearance shoppers to share.

Oh, BTW none of the clearance things I went there to look for -the dishsoap, laundry soap or school supplies were on clearance at this Target. But I hadn't gone in a week or so and this Target's clearance stuff gets picked up fast.

The other day I went to Target and found my best deal ever!!! I was on a mission to find the laundry soaps, dishsoap, and school supplies on clearance, but for some reason I found myself pulled to the baby area first. I found a Hotslings baby carrier for $9.98!!!! These run from $40-$60 online and I have wanted one FOREVER (well at least 4 months since that is how old DD is:D ) but I was too cheap to get one. I have never seen these in our Target store (it is small and the baby section is tiny) so Im guessing it was an online purchase returned to the store. My DH did not understand my excitement so I thought I would come to my fellow target clearance shoppers to share.

Oh, BTW none of the clearance things I went there to look for -the dishsoap, laundry soap or school supplies were on clearance at this Target. But I hadn't gone in a week or so and this Target's clearance stuff gets picked up fast.

Congrats on the hotsling! I'm jealous! I love mine and have been watching at my Target in case they go on clearance. Not so far.

FYI Watch your reciepts, check them before you leave the store!

I went to Target and I noticed the coupon amt showing on the register, but the amt. owed WASN'T going down. When I asked the cashier if the register was taking off the coupons he said yes. Before he put them in the drawer I made him let me count the amt. they should owe me in coupons. I paid him then went to the side to check my final reciept. Sure enough it was off by $8.50!!! :mad: He had to stop his line get the coupons & I had to go to the service register for the girl to check them & refund my money. It didn't make sence since some were current mfg. & others were current Target.:confused:

any idea when school supplies will go on clearance?

They have been on clearance here for about a week now. Schools around here started around August 15th. I have heard that some places are starting school quite a bit later which would lead to the school supplies not being clearanced out until later.