Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I have to say that I love that DCPI search function that was mentioned last month. I saved that page on my favorites and it helped me to find a 18' x 48'' metal pool today. I put the DCPI (found on the Target website) into the search and it came back with one store in my area that had the pool available - most all others were out of stock. I went today and got my pool for $125 (reg. $500). My dh is so happy - this was our first year with a quick set and we loved it. This is going to be even better for next year!!

I did notice at this store the backpacks are 30% off. That hasn't been the case at the other stores I have been to. Hopefully I can snag a cute Dora backpack for my dd when they go to 75% off.

I have to say that I love that DCPI search function that was mentioned last month. I saved that page on my favorites and it helped me to find a 18' x 48'' metal pool today. I put the DCPI (found on the Target website) into the search and it came back with one store in my area that had the pool available - most all others were out of stock. I went today and got my pool for $125 (reg. $500). My dh is so happy - this was our first year with a quick set and we loved it. This is going to be even better for next year!!

I did notice at this store the backpacks are 30% off. That hasn't been the case at the other stores I have been to. Hopefully I can snag a cute Dora backpack for my dd when they go to 75% off.

Could you repeat the DCPI search function that you're referring to. I couldn't find it in last month's Target forum. Thanks!

Just got back from target and I had great finds. Pool stuff was 75% off- I got a pool w/slides for $7.48. Also, when I was there they were marking down socks to 75%. Also, rugs were on clearance. The other good clearance was the 07 College line of things for like going back to college dorms. THey were only marked down 30%, most were, but they were still good deals. Boys underwear were also on clearance but didn't check how much off. Some candles went 75%. As far as the school supplies, nothing here yet.

just got back from the Waggoner Rd/Broad St - still at 30%. They have tons of notebooks left... some markers, crayons, and random other items. backpacks are still full price.

our pool/summer stuff was still at 30%! UGH! i was hoping to get a CHEAP sprinkler for the kids to play in - dd doesn't start back to school until Tuesday and it's supposed to be HOT here for a few more days...... seems most other targets are at least at 50%!!! :(

Last week the Target on I think High Street had pools and stuff at 50% off. You might want to try there.

What website do you go to to look the DCPI number up? TIA

Could you repeat the DCPI search function that you're referring to. I couldn't find it in last month's Target forum. Thanks!

Ok you can go to the target site and find the item you are looking for and under the description usually is the dcpi number.. with that number go to http://www.schumanfamily.com/fatwallet/targetasin.php and it will tell you which target might still have the item. It isnt fool proof but at least you can call that particular target and see if they have it still.

Pools & accessories - 75% off

original fun noodles - 41 cents

fun noodle pugil sticks - $2.08

091 11 0175 monster fun noodles - $1.03

091 11 0732 rectangular inflatable pool (120"x72"x22") - $7.48

091 11 0729 pentagon shaped inflatable pool (73"x71"x21") - $5.98

091 11 0731 round inflatable pool (90"x22") - $7.48

091 11 0008 splash bombs (package 4) - 53 cents

091 11 0009 splash bombs (mini frisbee, 2 bombs, mini football) - $1.04

091 11 0702 48" beach ball - 96 cents

091 11 0701 20" beach ball - 24 cents

I got a 2 pkg Secret deodorant for $1.88. This was on a clearance shelf, but not marked. The store scanner said the item was not found. An employee scanned it with a handheld for me to get the price. When scanned at the register, the price did not come up & had to be manually entered.

Baby clothing still listed at 30% off, but I've had my eye on something for awhile & when I found it on the rack, it was 50% off now!

Some storage containers 30% off (near the college dorm sections)

School Supplies still 30% off. (for over a week now!)

Last week I got a 500 sheet package of Post-it notes on clearance $2.95 and had a coupon for $2 off, so it was 95 cents! Woo hoo!

I went tonight to checkout the solar lights.

Got me a 4pk of Cypress Solar Light set # 009110617 In case

anyone is intersted. They were $17.48 (Reg. $39.99.)

Still going to check out the other target down the road to see if there is any others

better/cheaper. :)

I went in tonight and saw and bought some deals. Dufflebags 3.98 20"bag, Set of Three decorative round candles $2.98, dises for candles or other decorations $.98 each, I noticed some flashlights are 30% off the Eddie Baur 9 persson tent is 50% off, summer toys are only 30% here, no markdowns on school supplies. Picture frames are 30% off, 6" and &' digital picture frames are 69 and 79 on clearance, so you may want to watch those, a 5.1 megapixal camera with digital and optical zoom is on clearance for around $79. (I am going to watch this one I think DS would like one but he is not the most resposible person in the world so this would be a good starter) Gardening stuff was 50% but the Off products were only 30%. Travel mugs were 30%.Lots of wooden serving dishes and papertowel holders were 30%off too.

Flameless candles SOLD OUT!! Geeze. They look cute, does anyone have experience with them?

Pool/water stuff at 75%, so I had to finally let my DH buy his monster 18' pool for $125 down from $500. (told him if we found it at 75% he could get it). Also, life jackets, pool toys, etc. all 75% off. As always, when everything is so cheap, always spend so much more than I intend. All this cheap stuff at target is making me broke LOL...

Looking for the solar lights...please post DCPI...would love to find these at 75% off.

Ok you can go to the target site and find the item you are looking for and under the description usually is the dcpi number.. with that number go to http://www.schumanfamily.com/fatwallet/targetasin.php and it will tell you which target might still have the item. It isnt fool proof but at least you can call that particular target and see if they have it still.

THANK YOU!!:)

I found an Axe gift set (had two regular sized sprays and one mini "new" scent one) for $3.48 today at my local Target. Orginal price was $7 something. I picked one up for a gift to my brother.

My DH ha been buggin me to get a set for him. Don't know??? since his regular cologne is over $50.00, but he wants to try it. Guess if I can get it at my local Target for this price I'll have to pick one up. Thanks for the heads up.

I went to 2 targets today and they both had those Axe gift packs on clearance for 50% off and they have a LOT of it. Plus on some there is a coupon for $5.00 off a shirt, the shirts, if you can find them, have been clearanced to $3.74 (mens department). I got one of each scent for my husband. He does like certain scents of the Axe, these are all newer scents for him to try.

I also saw at my Super Target the In Step pull behind bike trailer thingy for kids (didn't buy one) for 50% off, also saw a Pool for 75% off it was $50 something (not allowed in my subdivision), and all the pool stuff was 75% off. Also they had the All Small and Mighty at 30% off, and a lot of the garden supplies were 30% -50% off, got a box of 10 the solar powered landscaping lights for $37.** that was 50% off. They had 3 different finishes to pick from. I will not open these and wait to see if I can find them at 75% off and then swap them out if I can, if I can't I am fine with what I paid. I did notice at the regular Target I went too, they seemed to be marking down more and they have different stuff marked down and more of it.

I was also happy to find 1 -10 pack of Minute Maid (thanks guys)...it had one that was leaking but I figured for $.19 for 9 I could buy it ($1.00 off 2 packs coupon).

Oh, and the whole reason I went to Target was to get the Flameless candles. I had 5-$4 coupons. I was rather upset when they didn't have ANY at the Super Target, but when I went 11 miles south that target had an Endcap FULL of them. I forgot to open them all looking for more coupons though. Like 5 isn't enough:lolrun:

I got a box of 10 the solar powered landscaping lights for $37.** that was 50% off. They had 3 different finishes to pick from. I will not open these and wait to see if I can find them at 75% off and then swap them out if I can, if I can't I am fine with what I paid.

Can you post the DCPI # please?

Its the number on the red sticker and/or the top of the box.

TIA :)

went to target yesterday and by pure luck saw the clearance team marking down the pool stuff 75%. They had four 18' metal sided pools. Came back two hours later with DH and his truck, they had already sold two! $125 for a $500 pool is a cheap entertainment investment. Luckily in FL we can pretty much use it 9 mths out of the year so the kids will be thrilled. But if they get bored after the novelty wears off, it was only $125!!

Also saw lots of different window sheers on clearance for 50%, fans 30%, school stuff still 30%, tents 50%, and next major obsession to stalk is the Polaroid 5 meg camera (20%).

Went to my other target today, and they're solar lights were only 30% off

AND they do not price match with Other targets, Which I think is total BS>

So hopefully when/if I make it to the 1st target, I'll get more of those other solar lights.

They definitely do not price match other Targets. Their explanation is usually volume of sales---- if they are quickly selling clearance items at 30%, then there is no need for them to do further reductions until sales slow down.

They definitely do not price match other Targets. Their explanation is usually volume of sales---- if they are quickly selling clearance items at 30%, then there is no need for them to do further reductions until sales slow down.

WOW.. Thats exactly what CS told me LOL

:g_clap:

school stuff still regular priced, only 1 aisle of stuff left

pool stuff marked down to 75% off....life jackets for $5, swim goggles for $2.48...didn't get to see the pools, but they had orange stickers too...

My big find today was I actually saw the mark down team in the toy clearance aisle...they were putting the extra swim toys there, but were checking other items and doing markdowns (finally...they have been 15% forever)...well, I was shopping in the aisle and just happened to find the spiderman costume I stashed there like 3 weeks ago (right in the toy aisle, but they never organized it all so it stayed where it was) and pulled it out and took it to the scanner (one of the team was standing right near it too), it rang up at 0.00...that was the first time that happened to me, but I was looking at the price and she asked me if I needed help...so I said, "what does it mean when it comes up at zero?", she asked to see it and scanned it and said it's been surplused and they are supposed to take it off the floor...but before I could say anything she asked if I wanted it and when I said yes, she tagged it for $3.14!!!!!! This is the same stupid costume I got into a fight with the manager over 3 weeks ago....guess he should have sold it to me for the $7 it should ahve been then...

my son is happy...I know I know...stashing items doesn't always work out, but this time it did :)

I also picked up several of the Axe gift sets...pretty good deal for 3.48!