Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Not sure if this is up yet, but there are XM Radio and Sirrus radio giftcards which are 50% off. So a $55 giftcard was 27.50. You can use for service already in place, we bought 3, added them to our account and since we paid for a year, we got an extra month free! They were in the electronics area clearance, directly behind the counter area.

Where are you located? I HOPE my Target has these!!!

Where did you find the coupon for the new prescription gift card at CVS?

They were in the Sunday paper over the last month. We got them 2 weeks in a row, and one week there were 8!! The next week they had another 4. There have also been a lot of Rite Aid ones lately, and Kroger printed 5 in their sale ad last week, at least they did here. Their ads aren't always the same nationwide.

During my Target trip this morning I came across a Dolce Cutlery set marked down to 13.68 reg 59.99, it was mixed in with all the other cutlery set, not on an endcapp.

They also have Kraft mac and cheese for .67 cents and there is a coupon for 50 cents off making them .17 cents apiece.

They were in the Sunday paper over the last month. We got them 2 weeks in a row, and one week there were 8!! The next week they had another 4. There have also been a lot of Rite Aid ones lately, and Kroger printed 5 in their sale ad last week, at least they did here. Their ads aren't always the same nationwide.

Oh, we don't have Kroger or Rite Aid in our area. Just CVS and Walgreens. I live about 40 minutes from the metro area, so our "metro" paper doesn't get all the ads. But the CVS coupons are for a transfer. I will just have to keep looking.

Oh, we don't have Kroger or Rite Aid in our area. Just CVS and Walgreens. I live about 40 minutes from the metro area, so our "metro" paper doesn't get all the ads. But the CVS coupons are for a transfer. I will just have to keep looking.

Oh that is a bummer! They are new to our area, so I think they are still trying hard to get new customers. These were all new or transfers.

I didn't get any numbers, but I saw 2 schwinn "trail a bikes" at the Foothill Ranch CA Target for $25. Wish I needed one! They had a ton of stuuf on clearance in Electronics and Toys, too. I'd say worth a trip if you're close. School supplies still 30% though.....

NC - Anyone seen the polaroid i533 digital cams. had several between 3 stores and now all are gone, did they make it to 75%, daughter got 1 at 50% but I was hoping to go back and get for the better price as we already have a couple of digital cams in the house, she just wanted her own.

today I got:

2 of the superman playhut games (target practice & tic-tac toe)- $4.74 (75%) 091-12-0218

1 superman giant pool $10.48 091-11-1771

1 2 pk reebok 6lb wrist weights $3.34 082-02-1124

3 jerk seasoning 0.86 from 3.99 261-02-0543

2 greatland 2 room 14 x 10 tents $24.87 (75%) 091-08-0204

3 wow wee hoodies 1.48 (75%) various dcpi per colors 030-00-0538

various boca,AF and banquet frozen foods 30% - 50% off

bike accesories(horns,handle grip, tire sealant,baskets) 75%

2 dubble bubble 5 flavor gum (15%) 1.68

2 2.75lbs bags of halloween candy advertised $5

2 3lbs bags of candy $6.49 reg $7.99

1 roaster with rack,baster, flavor injector, and thermometer $13.98

1 my first dictionary marked 30% 4.88 rung item not found. cashier input $2.44

saw but didnt get:

cars helmet and pads $5.14

power ranger mega mission helmet item not found, shelf marked 48.99 (ymmv_ I got 2 for around $10 each last week, other been getting them for 4.96 a piece

3 pk read a story books cinderella, snow white and ? book 85% $2.35

3 pk read story books dora series $13.xx reg 19.99

schwinn bike trailers 25.xx

desk and clip lamps $1.98

parnevu leave in conditioner %50 $1.46

various dishware 75%

lots of books, electronics 30%

crayola big books 3.91

transformer tatto/marker sets 3.xx

school supplies still 30%

back packs and lunch boxes 75%

luggage and duffles marked down 75%

some watches 50% 9.98

white gold necklaces with pendants 75% (7.xx)

sterling jewelry 75%

wooden fence enclosure and deck box didnt price as was too tempted to buy them last week when enclosure rung 75% 25.xx & deck box was still ringing 50% 5x.xx

Any one noticed some items been marked back up

college items full body pillow 6.98 last week 13.98 all been relabeled, also floor lamp was 11.xx boxes relabeled 20.98.

I jotted down a few other items but that was 2 things i purchased and stood out, misplaced list but was bout 5 more things I saw like that.

also noticed more of the as is labels on red and white strip with markdown price as well as price cut signs instead of the red clearance. Is it a phase or going to be norm? Sorry so long, this thread has been a great help to me, hopefully my post can help someone.

NC - Anyone seen the polaroid i533 digital cams. had several between 3 stores and now all are gone, did they make it to 75%, daughter got 1 at 50% but I was hoping to go back and get for the better price as we already have a couple of digital cams in the house, she just wanted her own.

I got one at 50% also. I'm keeping my eye on them to see if they go 75%. They have been the same price for 2 weeks now.

I got one at 50% also. I'm keeping my eye on them to see if they go 75%. They have been the same price for 2 weeks now.

Just an FYI, they often pull electronics items before they go 75%. Several months ago a large number of us were watching for the Disney Mix Sticks to go 75% and they only seemed to mark them that far in a few stores. Most pulled them at 50% and sold them at salvage. Not sure why they do this, but it is common. So, if you REALLY want it and are willing to give 50% I would get it. You can always hold off opening them in hopes of a lower price later. But it beats the frustration of kicking yourself for waiting. If you only want it for 75%, then no biggee.

I was thinking of getting one for DS if they go that low. He is young, but I would just as soon get one of those as pay a ridiculous amount for a cheesy kids one in toys.

Just an FYI, they often pull electronics items before they go 75%. Several months ago a large number of us were watching for the Disney Mix Sticks to go 75% and they only seemed to mark them that far in a few stores. Most pulled them at 50% and sold them at salvage. Not sure why they do this, but it is common. So, if you REALLY want it and are willing to give 50% I would get it. You can always hold off opening them in hopes of a lower price later. But it beats the frustration of kicking yourself for waiting. If you only want it for 75%, then no biggee.

I was thinking of getting one for DS if they go that low. He is young, but I would just as soon get one of those as pay a ridiculous amount for a cheesy kids one in toys.

Thanks thats what I was thinking too, she spent her allowance on it but it's not opened yet. I think they must have pulled them at 50% they had been at that for atleast a month, the aiptek(sp?) digital camcorder/camera has been at 50% for the same amount of time but is still on the shelf. She (we) have so many expenses for her senior year that was hoping to save a little bit everyway we can, ya know? Sadly I probably would've spent what we saved right back in Target. lol. Oh I remember the mix sticks too, I never saw them the whole time when they were clearanced out. Now they have a whole endcap full of I guess newer ones full priced.

Oh I remember the mix sticks too, I never saw them the whole time when they were clearanced out. Now they have a whole endcap full of I guess newer ones full priced.

Thanks for mentioning that! I'll have to look for them. My girlfriend spends 6 weeks every summer in Sweden (married to a German who is half Swedish, so they get those long European vacations and have a family home - must me nice...), and I helped her get some for her girls to take on the trip. Now her friends over there want them too! She says it happens with almost every electronic toy or gadget they take with them! She asked me to keep an eye out for them.

Thanks for mentioning that! I'll have to look for them. My girlfriend spends 6 weeks every summer in Sweden (married to a German who is half Swedish, so they get those long European vacations and have a family home - must me nice...), and I helped her get some for her girls to take on the trip. Now her friends over there want them too! She says it happens with almost every electronic toy or gadget they take with them! She asked me to keep an eye out for them.

I think Disney.com has/had the plain mix sticks on sale for $30, these are not the max mix sticks (video ones), might still be some codes out there to work with

Here's one of them

DPCI 082040037 Schwinn Jogging stroller 75% off now $32.74

i got mine today for $26.xx! i was so excited and also found a scotts push mower (no motor,old timey kind) for $20. it came up item not found and she just put $20 on it! our school stuff has been at 30% for a month now! they did mark down the 10 pack notebooks to 50% (.50 a pack) i bought 10 cases to give to the school!

i got mine today for $26.xx! i was so excited and also found a scotts push mower (no motor,old timey kind) for $20. it came up item not found and she just put $20 on it! our school stuff has been at 30% for a month now! they did mark down the 10 pack notebooks to 50% (.50 a pack) i bought 10 cases to give to the school!

You mean this one?!?! Awesome deal! These are $124.99 on Target.com!

http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/I/417KF442S5L._SS260_.jpg

Got my Son a Gazillion bubble blower gun for $1.98 got some off for .70, Backpack for .98,

Buzz lightyear bubble blower for 2.48, lego batman car for 15.48, 12 pack of bubbles for .74!

I hate target I buy this stuff for my kids and I get a little pleasure out of them losing money on this stuff!!