Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Got 4 of the 24 pack Sharpies ( 2 fine, 2 ultrafine) for 3.98 each. I accidently had a 25 count one in my cart by mistake and it rang up 17.99 so of course I didnt get that one! LOL

12 packs papermate pens, black and blue ones for 8 cents each and pencils 20 pk for 48 cents.

Are the Sharpies in the school stuff or over in the stationary stuff? My husband wants some of the fine and ultrafine....

Our stores were sold out of most garden items at 50% off. I'm sure there is nothing left now.

Has anyone seen the folding chairs that were tan or black go 75% yet in Ohio. I can't understand why they never marked them dowm when the rest of the lawn furniture was marked down?

I wouldn't be so sure. I stopped by one of my stores today that I thought was completely sold out, and they had apparently boxed it all up and put it in the storeroom for a few days. Today it suddenly reappeared in the garden center, and there is a TON of stuff. I was shocked. I am hoping to go back and get those 10 packs of solar outdoor lights at 75% off. I manage several rental properties, and we are constantly needing to put lights here and there so people can see better at night. Not so much needing actual light as needing a guide to the path. Those are perfect. And I could use them along one side of my house too. :yup:

Are the Sharpies in the school stuff or over in the stationary stuff? My husband wants some of the fine and ultrafine....

they were over in the back of the store, an aisle over from where the back to school supplies used to be (where the halloween stuff is now). Depends on store, but wherever they put the back to school stuff is where u would probably find them. I did see some more on the reg office supplies aisle mixed in with the 25 count ones that are 17.99.

I finally found the MM juice boxes for 69 cents, and I admit I did a happy dance when i found them.

I also got 2 crayola color wonder sets and 3 crayola sets that were spinners or something

plastic cups 4 pks were 24 cents

krinkle hat play think for cats was 1.98

school supplies were 30% outdoor was pretty picked over ranging from 30-50% off

Great buys in the lawn and garden area!! I bought a Thermos grill 52.xx (reg 109.99), 2 Suncast deck Benches that open for storage $22.xx each, weed killer 75% off, and a few other garden things really cheap!! The other deck boxes were also 75% off, but I only bought the 2. I also bought 2 of the tan lounge chairs for 9.xx (reg 39.99) The back of my van was packed!!

School supplies was only 30% off at both of the Targets I went to. I did see some nice tool sets that would make great Christmas presents, but they are only 30 & 50% off right now.

they were over in the back of the store, an aisle over from where the back to school supplies used to be (where the halloween stuff is now). Depends on store, but wherever they put the back to school stuff is where u would probably find them. I did see some more on the reg office supplies aisle mixed in with the 25 count ones that are 17.99.

My store had them in the endcap over by the stationary and crafts stuff.

My store had them in the endcap over by the stationary and crafts stuff.

I guess I will check everywhere LOL, I was there yesterday and didn't see any but they could put them out or had them in carts moving stuff around. I wanted some of the garden stuff too so definitely worth another look! Thanks All

Just got back from Target. Picked up an Aussie gas grill for $29.xx. They also had a Thermos gas grill for $70.xx

Our Target had tons of these today, 75% off, but didn't look at what price that made them...all other bbq stuff was only 30% off...got a few scrapbooking things for 75% off (paints with foam stamps, plastic heart and circle templates)...Our One Spot was FULL, and had tons of cute fall scrapbooking things...still had some of the old Spot stuff at 50% off...our school supplies were at 30% off, and there were tons of them, too...got both boys their OWN packs of RoseArt crayons for 8 cents...probably should've gotten MANY extras at that price, since my 2 yo ds tends to break every crayon he comes in contact with, and of course, that pisses off my 3 1/2 yo ds to no end!:yup: Also picked up Crayola stampables or something...they looked cute, and they're washable, so into the cart it went...they were $2.78...not much in toys...Shrek heads and the Spiderman thing someone mentioned...managed to find a bug magnifier thing that was marked 30% off, for $6.98...didn't check my receipt to see if that's what it rang up, but there were only two, and they were mixed in with a bunch of stuff, so maybe they'd been hidden and ended up being cheaper...I'll have to check my receipt anyway...the candles they had on the endcap all summer (cool scents, some combination scents), were 30% off...I'd like one of those diffuser things with the wooden sticks that are in the bottle, but at 30% off, they were still $10.xx, so I'll bide my time and see if they go to 50% off...

Was dragging two bored boys, one screaming, so I didn't get to peruse as much as I'd have liked to, but I managed to get a few good things!

Ok, I've been shopping a different Target in my town for the last week just waiting for the school supplies to go 75% off. Last week I bought tons of stuff. Pillar Candles 1.24; Scrapbooking chipboard frames 2.48, tons of other scrapbook stuff 75%.... but today I've hit the jackpot.... the rest of the garden section was on sale 75% -- I bought 4 pool side loungers for $10 each -- they were originally $40... and I also bought about $5 worth of papermate pens at 12cents per pack.... and a very large planter for 6.##. The grill that I bought at 8.## last week is now 4.## -- this is a great little Thermos grill for tailgating or camping that doesn't take up much space...now I'm just waiting for backpacks to be more than 30% off. Has anyone seen their backpacks marked down more than 30%?

Our stores were sold out of most garden items at 50% off. I'm sure there is nothing left now.

Has anyone seen the folding chairs that were tan or black go 75% yet in Ohio. I can't understand why they never marked them dowm when the rest of the lawn furniture was marked down?

I'm not sure where you are in Ohio -- but in Cincinnati at the Beechmont store they did have these 75% off today -- that had about 10 and I bought 4 -- it seems like these were in the back and they just brought them out b/c I've been to this store every week for about a month and I didn't see these originally with all of the garden furniture.:cool:

Went to my Target, and none of the grills are on sale. What's going on?

Strange. I'm in Texas, and it stays warm here year round give or take a week here and there. I guess if you live in Miami or Hawaii I could see that maybe. Different stores I guess have the leadway to mark down how they want. Some stuff I see on clearance in other areas are never on sale here. Target is the only store I know of that puts this stuff on clearance. Walmart sells it year round as does Lowes and Home Depot. I guess they don't have enough space to display it. Its funny though because there are two grills, one a cheap propane grill and the other a weber charcol model, that are not on sale. And there are some grill accessories at 30% off and some at reg price. Lawn chairs have been 75% and have not moved. I guess if they go to 90% I might buy some as they must have 30 left.

And here you are supposed to apply weed killers and fertilizer in the winter as well. Go figure.

Strange. I'm in Texas, and it stays warm here year round give or take a week here and there. I guess if you live in Miami or Hawaii I could see that maybe. Different stores I guess have the leadway to mark down how they want. Some stuff I see on clearance in other areas are never on sale here. Target is the only store I know of that puts this stuff on clearance. Walmart sells it year round as does Lowes and Home Depot. I guess they don't have enough space to display it. Its funny though because there are two grills, one a cheap propane grill and the other a weber charcol model, that are not on sale. And there are some grill accessories at 30% off and some at reg price. Lawn chairs have been 75% and have not moved. I guess if they go to 90% I might buy some as they must have 30 left.

And here you are supposed to apply weed killers and fertilizer in the winter as well. Go figure.

Yeah, I think Target keeps a few of those things around all the time. However, I do know that they generally clear out the garden center completely for Halloween & Christmas stuff. We have weed killers & fertilizers year round too, but a different formulation for different seasons, so they clear out the summer and then move on to fall.

You must be pretty far south. I grew up in Houston, and it got chilly, but now my dad complains of it getting down right cold each winter. Freezing and all.

a travel lap desk kit for $2.48

Our target had the travel kits too.. the one that straps over the backseat and makes alittle desk so they can color and write and draw. I think they were like $3.xx (usually $14.99)

Curious as to what dept those little desk things are located.

I went into the crayola (school supplies) isle last night, but didnt see any.

I'm gonna try another Target today sometime.

TIA> :)

I got mine on a clearance end cap by the arts and crafts isle.

thanks. :)

I guess the 1st target didnt have it, so I'll be sure to check out our other target.

I was able to pickup a Spray Tech Motorized Airbrush system.

Reg. $14.99 Sale $3.74! 081042157 - in case anyone is interested in it.

GREAT xmas gift for ages 6+.

Also picked up a spongebob sprayer activity kit for $1.24 081042338

and Snake Safari kit for $2.48 081042236

:D

I found one of the Thermos Charcoal Grills today $14.98 (75% off) but left it since we don't really need one.

Don't forget to look for the Purell hand sanitizer in the school supply section. I got 4 pks for $1.48 each. They each contained 1- 8oz. bottle, 1-2oz. bottle, and a pack of Crayola crayons. It is normally $2.99 for an 8oz. bottle here.

Also found 24pk of fine Sharpie markers (different colors) for 75% off. (was $15.99, now $3.98).

Christy! I went to target after reading your thread and the suncoast rang up $69.99 What's up w/ that, i really wanted one of those...and the real wood box too...incase you want to sell me one :) ! :yup:

I went today looking for buy some on clearance too and they priced checked for me two different ones, 73 gal and smaller one. The prices were $69.99 and $49.99, respectively. Do you think they just aren't marked down yet, or did they get another wave of them that are regular priced? What size is the one that everone is getting for $22?

Curious as to what dept those little desk things are located.

I went into the crayola (school supplies) isle last night, but didnt see any.

I'm gonna try another Target today sometime.

TIA> :)

Just got one today, it was in the back to school clearance aisle, along with other art and craft clearance items that used to be in the craft section. I'd check the school supply clearance section.

I went last night. School stuff is still 30% and they had one wooden bench but it was still 69.99. All the chairs had gone 75% and there were 2 left. Didnt really like them so I left them. I did get 2 OFF mosquito laterns that you can purchase refills for. They were 12.99 reg and clearanced to 3.28 and each one had a $2 off coupon on top so I got each one for $1.28 :)

However there are some garden things and a few misc grill items that are still at 30%. These 30% have been that for 2- 3 weeks and I keep waiting and waiting for them to drop but htey arent. ARGH!

I will check tonight or in the morning again!

Dollar Spot (red dot only)was 75% today and it looked like they had restocked some of it cause there was tons of stuff. The travel desk kits were in the stationary arts and crafts part of the store (where the crayons,markers,kids crafts stuff is. Not in the toy or school department. ) but that is our store... it seems alot of the stores are different setups.