Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Yours are overly bright? Ours are vile, filthy and fairly dim. Truly unpleasant places to shop. They are such a mess and the staff don't seem to give a rat's backside about customer service. And I get so annoyed over their lack of clearance markdowns. They have an entire aisle in toys that has been the "clearance aisle" for 2 weeks, and the prices are actually regular retail or, at best 10% off. Little wonder they aren't selling. I don't go there that often usually but have been working in the area for about a month or so, so I have been there more frequently.

Anyway, I scored a great deal at Target today. I got the Power Rangers Mega Mission Helmet for $4.96. One was ringing up Item Not Found, but another had a red & white stripe tag for $4.96! These things are usually about $50!!! Brand New. Not a return. And a new item, not an old clearance piece. Nice!

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-3619735dt.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. I also got the Power Rangers Mega Mission Helmet. I saw it and since I read your post, decided to scan it. It rang up "Item not Found" I went to the cashier and told him that it was suppose to be $4.48 (couldn't remember the exact amount you said) and he gave it to me at that price. Oh, by the way this was at the Palmdale Target, up the FWY:yup: from you. I use to live in Covina, so I love to read your posts about my old haunts!!

Not sure if this has been posted or not...

picked up the 24 pack of Sharpie markers (75% off) for $3.98, picked up 2 for DH's classroom and 1 for DS's teacher

also noticed display cameras were on clearance

they were sold out of several but I wrote down the ones I was interested in

Canon Rebel T2 (film SLR, body only)... $102.91

Canon A550 (digital, 7.1 mp)... $89.21

canon A630 (digital, 8.0 mp)...$136.81

Canon S3-IS (digital, 6.0mp)...$208.21

also noticed Kodak's, Sony's, and a couple of the other brands on clearance.

electronics had a lot of random clearance stuff... cell phone chargers, cell phone cases, memory cards, Kodak photo printers, Kodak paper, Kodak photo frame, HP photo stuff...

Went tonight and got 2 pks of Roseart markers in the 15 pack for .98

100 colored pencil pack for $2.48

these neat picture frames that comes with paint and decorations its for a baby thought they would be cute for baby shower gifts for $1.47 ea

a travel lap desk kit for $2.48

Dale Jr. coasters for $1.98

School supplies were still only 30% they had tons I'm waiting for it to go lower.

No toys except some water toys.

I found the Off Cintranella (sp?) candle holders today for $2.23 (with my 2 $2.00 off coupons I got each for 23 cents) and the refills were marked 74 cents (got that one free with a coupon).

They were marking all the school supplies down to 50% off while I was there. Not alot left and I didn't have alot of time but I may go back tomorrow.

School supplies only 30% off in Appleton, WI. Dorm stuff is only 30% as well. I did manage to pick up a mens khaki twill sport coat for 75% off = $14.xx and the coordinating pants for $6.48. Summer toys and beach stuff was 50% off and not much left. Kind of slim pickings!

Some school supplies were 30% off tonight, others were 75% off, not sure why there were different discounts.

Picked up:

2 x Pencil boxes (the smaller ones that are clear with a blue lid) - $0.35 each (30%)

Febreze Noticeables Refill (Clothesline Breeze / Meadow Songs) - $2.48 (50%)

3 x Rose Art 24-pack crayons - $0.08 each (75%, I believe)

12 pack of generic permanent markers (Sharpies weren't cheap enough lol) - $2.44 (30%)

2 x Now & Later tin lunchboxes (dollar spot) - $0.50 each (50%)

2 x Nyko Power Kit 360 (Xbox 360 Wireless controller battery pack w/ play & charge cable) - $9.98 each (50%) -- Perfect for the free 360 wireless controllers I just got my bf from Club Live :P

2 x Safety scissors - $1.32 each (30% ???)

10 ct. Rose Art Markers - $0.35

Crayola Color Wonder - $3.91

15 ct. Rose Art Markers - $0.98

8 ct. Crayola Twistables - $1.74

44 ct. Crayola (pack with markers and crayons, I think) - $4.88 (30%)

Other stuff on clearance:

Pool / outdoor water toys were 30-75%

Clearance picture frames, wall cubes, small shelf packs - unsure of discount, 15-30% I think

Bedding - unsure of discount

Colgate toothpaste w/ travel size tube - $2.xx

Bed Head products - unsure of discount / price

Shrek game (with his head) - 30% off, unsure of price

Spiderman Monopoly - unsure of discount / price

Were they marked or just on the regular isle? If you have a dcpi please post we travel alot and I love these for my kids to do while in the car. Thank you in advance

Our target had the travel kits too.. the one that straps over the backseat and makes alittle desk so they can color and write and draw. I think they were like $3.xx (usually $14.99)

Our target had lots of color books,activity books and dry eraser marking pre K books down to 75%. they are in the DVD Book Area not the toys dept. They also had the cedar wooden 3 panel fences marked down from $119.00 to $27.00 (these are great to hide outside garbage cans. Dorm stuff is now 50%. I found a Percy's Chocolate Crunch DVD with a wooden train bonus for $2.76 There was only one so it might have been a return but its really cute. And the BESTEST FIND... fruit punch 69c... have NEVER found fruit punch and havent found any of the 10 packs in months.

Today.... 75% off of lawn and garden pots and stuff... 24" planter for 6.48, and I found a three pack of Axe body spray deo sitting on an end cap someone decided not to buy for $3.48 and they had 2pks of Capri suns for 1.98 then w/coupon I had, they were $1.00. They were also clearancing out backpacks at 50% off and were doing the change over while I was there, so I had to watch at the register that prices were ringing up correctly.

I went back today and the Suncoast bench was 22.00 and the garden place wood deck box was 27.00. I was so excited I got both. You can never have too much storage.By the way none of this was priced.They were all still priced at 30% but these were the 75% off prices!

Christy! I went to target after reading your thread and the suncoast rang up $69.99 What's up w/ that, i really wanted one of those...and the real wood box too...incase you want to sell me one :) ! :yup:

Not sure if this has been posted or not...

picked up the 24 pack of Sharpie markers (75% off) for $3.98, picked up 2 for DH's classroom and 1 for DS's teacher

also noticed display cameras were on clearance

they were sold out of several but I wrote down the ones I was interested in

Canon Rebel T2 (film SLR, body only)... $102.91

Canon A550 (digital, 7.1 mp)... $89.21

canon A630 (digital, 8.0 mp)...$136.81

Canon S3-IS (digital, 6.0mp)...$208.21

also noticed Kodak's, Sony's, and a couple of the other brands on clearance.

electronics had a lot of random clearance stuff... cell phone chargers, cell phone cases, memory cards, Kodak photo printers, Kodak paper, Kodak photo frame, HP photo stuff...

Went to my Target and they didn't have any camera's on clearance.

Well they had the Kodak C643 with G600 docking package for $169.00 Only 15% off right now

Had a good trip today.

School stuff finally went to 30% off here (SW Washington/Portland area)

Some deals I got:

081140067 - Crayola My Creativity Case 30% off 6.99 -> $4.88 (Case has 12 washable pip squeak markers, 8 washable crayons, color your own stickers and a drawing tablet all in a plastic case with handle)

081140129 - Crayola Color Wonder - 30% 5.59 -> $3.91 (2 of the 3 I got were mismarked at $1.24 so cashier gave me the 2 at that price, but the 3rd was the 3.91, not too bad :) )

081160552 - Scoth packaging tape in dispensers (green & pink were the colors I saw) were 2.69 -> $1.88

081200023 - 10 count of 70 page wide rule notebooks $.70

Garden stuff was 75% off.

078011219 Got a pair of leather palm gloves for $1.48

078020003 garden trowel was $.24

saw the deck wood box for the $27.?? but didn't get it. So it's still at the Portland East target near Troutdale.;)

Didn't see any juices and will wait for school stuff to go down more before I pick anything else up.

Target has the OFF candles for 75% off... 2.23... inside is a 2.00 off coupon so they are only 23c. they had the off lamps too 3.32 and they also have the 2.00 off coupon so they are 1.23. I was a nice girl.. I only bought 4 and left about 20 behind. It is really a great deal and we have to deal with West Nile here so they are life savers!!!