Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Picked up a Uniden 5.8hz cordless phone with answering machine 75% off $9.98. I have the same phone in a 2 handset model and I love it, great reception. I didn't really need the extra phone but couldn't pass it up for that price! If I don't use it, it will make a great gift for someone! Also picked up 4 picture frames 75% off for $1.25. There were some new toddler boys clothes clearanced for 30% off since I was there last week. I'll be waiting for those to go down further. Kind of slim pickings right now. :(

Do you happen to have the DPCI # for this item. Thanks!

Kimberely

Saw lots of electronics marked down today. The Stanly (151st) Target had the most marked to 75% off. They had 2 Kodak Easyshare Printers/Dock for $30 (I think). They were for sure 75% off. I had no need for most everything I saw and after so many years of permiter perusing, I am trying so hard to limit what I pick up. It can be very hard! I also saw the Cars telephones marked to $7.50 (from $30) at the Oak Park store. Very cute, but no need for those either.

I spent $22 on the following though:

12 pack bottles of Moosehead bear ($7.98 down from $15.99)

1 8 pack of Bounty ($6 less $4.75 in various Bounty coupons)

2 pounds of banannas (13 cents)

1 32 ounce Heinz ketchup for 91 cents

13 pack of hangers (just needed those)

cute Hello Kitty black sparkle shirt ($9.99 down to $4.98)

2 two liter bottles of diet coke (49 cents after coupons)

2 12 packs of diet 7-up ($1.25 each after various coupons)

1 tub of Desitin- plus small tube bonus ($9.99 down to $2.48)

1 Johnsons Buddies bar of soap (no slip-- great for kiddos learning to clean themselves) It was 94 cents and I had a coupon for $1 off.

I love to look around and find great deals in Target. I have gotten so bad that I go to all of the Targets I see when I travel for business. I went to the one in Farmington, NM and found a toddler boys Spider-Man t-shirt and underwear set marked down 75% to 1.44. I think it was because the packing changed because all of the rest of them were regular priced.

I picked up one of these today.

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-3153307reg.jpg

It's a Sony PSP: i-Sound Drive In Cinema. Regular 59.99. I got it for 14.98!!!!!

I also got me another bathing suit! This time a one piece and I love it!!!!

I picked up one of these today.

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-3153307reg.jpg

It's a Sony PSP: i-Sound Drive In Cinema. Regular 59.99. I got it for 14.98!!!!!

I also got me another bathing suit! This time a one piece and I love it!!!!

What doe the psp thing do ?

We got the PSP for my son's BD. This thing turns it into a portable DVD player for your car with head phones and a remote.

Thanks I will check to see if I can find one today for my DS for Christmas I had planned on getting some movies for it. Thanks!!

Has anyone noticed if the Disney Cars TV went any lower than the 15% off it was a couple of weeks ago? I would love to get my little one one for his July bday at like 50%! That would be nice!

We still have the Cars TVs and still scanning at 15% here.

Has anyone noticed if the Disney Cars TV went any lower than the 15% off it was a couple of weeks ago? I would love to get my little one one for his July bday at like 50%! That would be nice!

I saw the Disney Cars tv yesterday at my Target in Green Bay, WI at $74.xx...not sure if that is more than 15% or not...just noticed it.

So, you plug it into this thing, and this thing plays DVD's? Or is it just the sound system for the PSP movies?

It is a sound system for your psp and you connect it to your head rest so they can watch movies while in the car. It comes with ear phones and a remote.

The i.Sound Drive-in Cinema is the best way to take your PSP's movie capabilities on the road. The Drive-in Cinema easily attaches to any car's headrest for in-car viewing at its best. With 4 built-in micro speakers you'll get the best in portable sound from all your favorite movies. The Drive-in Cinema includes a wired remote putting you in complete control of all your UMD movie functions plus two sets of high quality headphones and a car charger making the Drive-in Cinema the essential travel companion for PSP movie viewing. Built-in Desktop Stand included for home use!

Yesterday all 4 stores here in town had all their clearance tvs 50% off, including the Cars tv and the huge tv that was originally $1999. All their displays were an additional 30% off on top of the 50% off. I really wish I had $1000 to get one of those big screens, or at least $700 to buy one of the displays.

I got a 5gb pocket hard drive for 17.48

Does the clearance on TVs go to 75% off??

You are lucky! I picked up the 5gb pocket drive for $24.98 yesterday. Oh well, 75% off is still a great deal.

As far as tv's go, I am guessing that they will be all gone at 50%, but if not, then they would go down to 75% off next.

I went yesterday, no cameras left. I was looking for the cannon a540 which is supposed to be clearanced to $99.99. One thing I didn't know they can print out a listing of Targets in the area that have a product you are looking for :) This is nice. It showed 1 available at a few local Targets, but that's probably the display. Showed 6 at a store 1.5 hours away...

There were quite a few iPod things marked down. I got a hard shell case for $4.98. I also got a splitter thing (have no idea what it's called but it plugs into your cigarette lighter and makes it a dual plug in - so you can plug in two things at once) for $4.98.

There was also chocolates on clearance :gdlicklips: In the front display they had name brand food items besides their name brand products. Most of the Target name brand products were clearanced and some of the name brand products were. It was like 15-30% off. Items like spaghetti, other pasta noodles, sauce, peanut butter, canned pineapple, etc.

We went to Targeet on the way home from work last night. I found almost nothing on clearance. I saw a few things of makeup for 30% off but that was the extent of it. I don't know why we don't have the good clearances' everyone else does.

I went yesterday, no cameras left. I was looking for the cannon a540 which is supposed to be clearanced to $99.99. One thing I didn't know they can print out a listing of Targets in the area that have a product you are looking for :) This is nice. It showed 1 available at a few local Targets, but that's probably the display. Showed 6 at a store 1.5 hours away...

The Cameras I bought and mentioned previously including the A540 were display models. At first they told me they didn't have the accessories. We called the store later and a nice guy found them for me (for one of the cameras), when I went to pick it up the same guy (the one who doesn't want to work OR speak in a language anyone can understand) was there and AGAIN wouldn't work (to find the other accessories for me). So up I went to Customer Services, told them he wouldn't help me and they sent someone else straight to the front desk with the accessories for the Canon. So now I am definitely keeping it!

Today the Cars TV was marked to 50%.

Also, I saw an 80 hour Tivo marked at 50% off, 109.99.