Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Went to a different Target and bought all their Scooby Doo clearanced fruit snacks. Lowered them to .42 each. I had 5 manufacturer coupons of $1 off two. Register accepted all of them. I had a grand total of 10 of them. I also used the Target .75 off Betty Crocker fruit snacks coupons. all free! These are great for lunches and snacks for the kids.

WOW, those are some good camera deals! I am gonna head to my Target in the morning to see if there are any here. I have the Cannon S2 and am considering the S3...how do you like yours?:yup:

I LOVE the S3, I can not say enough good things about it. It has been a great camera for me. I love the large amount of zoom, the movie mode that lets you take pictures while you are in movie mode. The continuous mode is fabulous. I have been able to take some great shots with it.

Clearance on dinnerware? I have been watching/wanting the Global Home 'Red Solotice' 16 piece dinnerware set. It is regular $69.99, and is now Temp Price Cut to $54.00, has anyone seen this go on clearance in the past? Should I get it now, or wait and hope for a clearance later?

Yesterday I went to look for the elusive MM juice boxes for giggles and FOUND 2 packs of the grape flavor for .69 cents! I picked those up along with the baby shower gift I originally went there for!

Ugh! The "grape" flavor are just that - flavor. I wanted grape juice for breakfast today, and we were otherwise out. So I decided to open one of the kid's grape juice boxes that I got for .69. It was a funny color so I looked at the box. I didn't realize that they were mixed juice. I usually read the boxes, but let it slide because they were so cheap. So, I discovered that they are actually grape/apple/pear juice in reality.

Saturday, My daughter and I went to Jackson, MS (really ridgeland) Target. She found the MM juice boxes for .69! She was so excited. We found 4 Fruit punch and 1 apple juice. That's all they had and we bought them all. Neither of us could believe we actually found them.

The Minute maid juices are actually very good in my opinion. The grape are not purple, just like for many juice boxes, so that when they spill with kids they aren't going to leave a purpe stain. These are very similar to most juice boxes you find. But that's ok if you don't like them... that leaves more for us!!! :)

The Minute maid juices are actually very good in my opinion. The grape are not purple, just like for many juice boxes, so that when they spill with kids they aren't going to leave a purpe stain. These are very similar to most juice boxes you find. But that's ok if you don't like them... that leaves more for us!!! :)

Just good to let everyone know that they aren't actually grape. I normally buy grape in a larger format for myself and DH. My kids only drink the juice boxes occasionally as they aren't really big juice drinkers in the first place. It was tolerable to drink, but I won't make the mistake again.

I actually only buy them when I really need them. But I always check. There are a couple of cashiers at one of the stores I shop at that have small kids and low incomes, so when I find them, I take them up to them to buy for themselves. Never hurts to build good will, and I really like them. When they aren't working, I often point them out to other moms with little kids. May as well share the wealth. :yup:

I'm calling for a head count on all Ward Parkway, KC, MO shoppers. The news didn't say at which store the shooting was, but they kept showing the Target parking lot.

Was there a shooting over at the Ward Parkway store? I don't shop there very often because it is a 30 minute drive for me and I have much closer stores on the Kansas side of the metro, however, my family lives right up the street from the Ward Parkway shopping center.

If they mentioned Ward Parkway then that would be the store. Ward Parkway is the shopping center where the Target is anchored.

I'm calling for a head count on all Ward Parkway, KC, MO shoppers. The news didn't say at which store the shooting was, but they kept showing the Target parking lot.

We were suppose to take the dogs to petsmart at the ward parkway mall this afternoon around that time to get there nails clipped but we ended up taking a nap after a long walk. I am so glad we didn't go. I shop at ward parkway all the time.

Just got back from Target and they were marking kids clothes down further. I got a couple of sun dresses for my grandgirls for 4.48 each. I also picked up a CareBear Amigo that teaches spanish or English for $4.98 reg $19.99

went today and got my ds a bathing suit for 1.74. Seems like the majority of toddler clothes marked down at my Target are for girls. No luck finding any mm juice boxes. Looked like they just restocked the shelves. Made sure I looked behind everything but no such luck :(

I found a Belkin TuneFM for Ipod nano fm transmitter marked down to $12.48 from $49.99. I searched and searched for more but got the only one. I really needed 2 more but I just be happy with 1. I also found the juice boxes for the first time! Score for me! I picked up more of the $1.25 picture frames also. I spent another $100 in junk that we "had to have" so Target did well on me dispite my savings.

Yesterday I was sweeping through electronics again. I swear they are watching me on the cameras and can map out my next move before I make it I've been up and down those isles so much lately! Anyway, the Kawasaki dual DVD players FINALLY went to 50 % off so I grabbed the last 1 they had. $124.98 from $249.99. I was soo excited, now DD and DS can each watchg their own thing and the screen will be mounted on the headrest instead or swinging between the seats and I can actually reach back there and hand them something!

They had also marked down some additional electronics that had not gotten the MD last week when they were doing tv's and such.

Electronics finally got marked down again here. I wish I had $1000 to buy that huge tv at half off - or even $700 to buy the display model. Oh well, at least I found a few good deals that I could afford. I got a couple of display dvd players for 1/2 off plus an extra 30% since they were displays. I also got a 5gb pocket hard drive (080-00-0563) for $24.98, 14ft ethernet cable for $1.98, and a bunch of karaoke cds for $2.48 each. For those of you with young girls, I saw the Cheetah Girls (#2 I think) cd with a bonus dvd for $4.98.

I have to go back to the 1st Target that I went to later tonight. They told me they couldn't sell their display of the under counter cd player ($17.48), but at some of the other Targets I went to today they said they already sold their display. Hopefully somebody different will be working who will let me buy it.

Electronics finally got marked down again here. I wish I had $1000 to buy that huge tv at half off - or even $700 to buy the display model. Oh well, at least I found a few good deals that I could afford. I got a couple of display dvd players for 1/2 off plus an extra 30% since they were displays. I also got a 5gb pocket hard drive (080-00-0563) for $24.98, 14ft ethernet cable for $1.98, and a bunch of karaoke cds for $2.48 each. For those of you with young girls, I saw the Cheetah Girls (#2 I think) cd with a bonus dvd for $4.98.

I have to go back to the 1st Target that I went to later tonight. They told me they couldn't sell their display of the under counter cd player ($17.48), but at some of the other Targets I went to today they said they already sold their display. Hopefully somebody different will be working who will let me buy it.

What Brand of DVD player?? Prices???? Thanks!

What Brand of DVD player?? Prices???? Thanks!

It's all the ones that have been on clearance for a while now. Different stores had different ones left. All the dvd players and recorders finally dropped from 30% to 50 % off today and the displays that they had left were an additional 30% off on top of the 50% off. prices ranged from around $12 up.

Picked up a Uniden 5.8hz cordless phone with answering machine 75% off $9.98. I have the same phone in a 2 handset model and I love it, great reception. I didn't really need the extra phone but couldn't pass it up for that price! If I don't use it, it will make a great gift for someone! Also picked up 4 picture frames 75% off for $1.25. There were some new toddler boys clothes clearanced for 30% off since I was there last week. I'll be waiting for those to go down further. Kind of slim pickings right now. :(