Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Does anyone have an idea when or if target ever marks their pictures or paintings down. Do they ever clearance them?? I have my eye on this one picture but it is 100 dollars and I don't want to spend that much. Any help would be great.

TIA

Where in Maryland are you? I am in Glen Burnie. I can tell you I have seen pictures and mirrors clearenced at both the stores I shop at.

I had gone this eve to the Roseville Target and there was the Gerber baby food on clearance. There was mostly bananna and other flavors mixed with the bananna. But still good deal. Two pack 48cents and the 8pk 1.58 the dates were still good.

Linda

Has anyone been getting any hassles about trying to use the Target Quaker Granola coupon with the Quaker granola bar bags that are on clearence? I went yesterday and was going to buy 6 of them and use 6 of my coupons but the girl refused to take them. She said the coupons were only for the regular size boxes. I was in a hurry so I just took my coupons back and only bought 3. Still a good price at $.68 a bag.

Where in Maryland are you? I am in Glen Burnie. I can tell you I have seen pictures and mirrors clearenced at both the stores I shop at.

I am up in Pikesville. I have not seen those items clearanced at our store. I may travel to theb Glen Burnie store today to take a peak. Thank you so much for the info.

I went last night and heres what I got:

12 easter plush with candy attached reg. $4.99 ea 75% off got them for $1.24 ea These are gonna be great as goody bag stuffers

5 3pks of the Nicktoons hotwheel eggs reg $4.99 ea 75% off got them for $1.24 ea, also gonna use these for goody bag stuffers

Sports themes Snickers eggs 5 pk .69 ea got 4

6 bags M&M's speckled .69 ea used .50 coupons got them for .19 ea

3 bags peanutbutter kisses .69 ea

3 bags vanilla creme kisses .69 ea

6 8pks coke $3.38 used 6 $1 coupons got them for $2.38 ea

6 mini raviollis .99 ea used .50 coupons got them for .49 ea

5 poptarts 1.53 ea used 5 $1 coupons got them for .53 ea

dollar spot was still 50% but got 4 6pks of seasame street pencils for .50 ea

(they were big bird and zoey) perfect for the goody bags

soft soap cashmere body wash clearance for $1.83 used $1 mfc got it for .83

6 of the ceral cups @ .99 ea used 3 $1 off 2 mfc paid .49 ea

got a few more things all in all I spent like $54 but did ok I think.

Finally got a male cashier and he manually out thru the cereal coupons was real nice about it I will look for him again lol

I found some girls xhilaration ribbed short sleeved shirts for dd. Great for summer!

They were with the 50% off stuff but scanned 75% off.

Reg. $7.99 now $1.98.

Got some Easter candy that I needed like a hole in the head.

And a pink tye-dye girls shirt for $1.00.

I am up in Pikesville. I have not seen those items clearanced at our store. I may travel to theb Glen Burnie store today to take a peak. Thank you so much for the info.

I sometimes go to the store in Cockeysville/Timonium. I have found framed pictures for my son's room on clearance there that other stores here have never put on clearance. I haven't looked at any of the big pictures though.

With the .50 Target coupon, I paid .19 a bag of the M&Ms. My husband is a peanut M&M junkie and told me to print more coupons and buy TONS more. LOL. Here comes the dentist bill.

I bought ALL the Kellogg cereal cups they had. 40 of them. Perfect for school, camping trips, etc. The cashier didn't bat an eye.

Bought ALL of the .99 Quacker granola bites at the register. $1 off with the Target coupon and they are clearanced to .68. (21 of them). All FREE then some

Bought ALL of the Kotex maxi pads (winged, regular, liners, etc). Clearanced to 1.37 and each had a $1.50 off coupon on them. Over 60 packs FREE (donating a ton to the women shelter though in my area)

Got a Techno dog for my daughter. It was pink, hence 75% off. Came out t 1.24. Smaller version but regularly over $5. Nice cheap prize for helping mommy grab items. Haha

Bought ALL of the oreo snack cups. With the $1 off coupons. FREE as they are $1. Only 8 f them, but perfect for lunches.

Whole total (I bought other items but in a hurry as Im printing more coupons and heading back out lol) 7.18

Thanks for pointing it out, just got a ton of the Kotex pads! Sure is nice to get them free!!! Got a bunch of M&Ms too and peeps! (I too need those like a hole in the head!) I hadn't even been down the aisles themselves, just the perimiter so glad I did! Also got some crest sensitivity toothpaste cheap and finally found some SPRAY deoderant half off as well! I had found all the deoderant sticks many had talked about but not any spray! So I was happy! :) Ours had ton of the KY products cheap (2$ or less) and still had a whole aisle of easter stuff! (at the Indy Castleton Store by the mall) Mostly candy and baskets though. Got a real cute dress that the cashier said was a target return, regular 32$ for 5$! YAHOO! I was happy! Got out of there with like 13 bags for 24$! YIPPEEEE!

I have 3 that I shop at weekly. I work right by the OP SuperTarget on 119th, and not far from the one off of 151st and 69 Hwy. I go to those on my lunch break. I live in Olathe, so I also go to the small one in south Olathe off 169/151st-ish. I don't go to the SuperTarget in Olathe very often because I don't find very much there. When I'm perusing, I always wonder if any of the others hanging out by the endcaps are people from this website. Cool to know there's another KC person on here. :g_hello:

I have been planning to head your way for the past 2 weekends, but I talked DH out of it. I sure am glad now, with the snow advisories. We plan on coming up as soon as it warms a little, but we'll be going to Savannah, St. Joe, and Maryville. Do you know of any good ones around there, or should I hit some in the city?

One Spot easter stuff at 75% today here

rest of Easter stuff also at 75% but pretty picked over...the ONE thing I went there for today I missed out on :(

My little boy really REALLY wanted the dog shaped easter basket and I just couldn't get it before Easter and I just got my car back last night so we went up there today...they had plenty of the monkeys, shreks, even a few elmo baskets and a purple ball basket with a dog on the side, but no dog shaped baskets :( He cried and I felt awful (and believe me, I checked EVERYWHERE and even in people's carts and if someone had one I would have tried to make them an offer...nada)

Has anyone been getting any hassles about trying to use the Target Quaker Granola coupon with the Quaker granola bar bags that are on clearence? I went yesterday and was going to buy 6 of them and use 6 of my coupons but the girl refused to take them. She said the coupons were only for the regular size boxes. I was in a hurry so I just took my coupons back and only bought 3. Still a good price at $.68 a bag.

For the first time yesterday, I got a cashier who fought me on most of my coupons. She was saying she couldn't accept the cereal ones, the oreo ones and the granola bar ones because they were more than the item cost. But the ones for kissables went through even though it was for more than it came up on sale. But I told her and her supervisor that it's not my fault that a store coupon is more than it's on sale for and that it says "any" on the coupon - not for a specific size.

Anyway - I was so proud - I got:

4 bags of MnMs

2 bags of Kissables

1 Cadbury creme eggs

1 Motts Apple Juice Bottle

2 Oreo Snack Bags (these are .89 by the granola bars at the register)

6 Granola Bar bags (marked clearance also)

2 bags Kisses

2 Gen Mills Cereal Cups

4 Kelloggs Cereal Cups

for $0.74!!!!!

:D

The light bulb sets that were left today only had $1 off GE bulb coupon cards inside them. Were all the packs supposed to have a Target card inside them or only a select few?

Easter and Dollar Spot 75% off today. Tons of stuff left, i got a large bag of pastel MM's to use in cookies for $1.04, and 4 bags of various kinds of Kisses for .52 each, peeps for .24. Wish i would've printed out the MM coupon, tha't would've been a even better deal! But I usually never buy them.

Got a $29 pair of black dress pants for $5.24. very nice. As much stuff as they have on the clearance racks, I have to wonder who bothers to pays regular price anymore? : )

At the end of the feminine products aisle, they had some Target and Kotex brands at 50 - 75% off.

Didnt see much at our target... But if anyone is needing Knobs/handles, I saw 4 baskets full of them on a clearance end cap. Sign said 75%off.

And I saw that Alegbra flypen software again... it was only $2.74 this time!

Dang I wish I had a flypen. :) lol

One Spot easter stuff at 75% today here

rest of Easter stuff also at 75% but pretty picked over...the ONE thing I went there for today I missed out on :(

My little boy really REALLY wanted the dog shaped easter basket and I just couldn't get it before Easter and I just got my car back last night so we went up there today...they had plenty of the monkeys, shreks, even a few elmo baskets and a purple ball basket with a dog on the side, but no dog shaped baskets :( He cried and I felt awful (and believe me, I checked EVERYWHERE and even in people's carts and if someone had one I would have tried to make them an offer...nada)

Tell me a little bit more about what it looked like. I saw one that had a stuffed dog attached to it, but not one shaped like a dog. My store still had several of the large Elmo & Care Bears soft (felt?) type baskets, tin baskets that had cut outs (soccer, basketball, baseball, etc) and several more styles. If you can describe it more, I'll check mine again tonight to see if it's still there for you.

Didnt see much at our target... But if anyone is needing Knobs/handles, I saw 4 baskets full of them on a clearance end cap. Sign said 75%off.

And I saw that Alegbra flypen software again... it was only $2.74 this time!

Dang I wish I had a flypen. :) lol

I wish I could find the software for that price. One store didn't have any left at any price and the one store I found them at about two weeks ago had them at 24.48. Is there any way you could get one for me if they still have them the next time you go and I could get you the $ to ship to me? I don't want to buy the pen unless I get this software. A couple of sites had them for 1/2 price (49.99) a week or so ago so I'm sure I can find it for that or even lower by next September when ds starts high school. TIA

Lynn:

A few of the associates told me at that Bedford they get so much for every Holiday

I'm Confused?:confused:

So much of what? Does the Bedford store have more clearance items than the other stores around? I have never been to this store. Where in Bedford is it? Wondering if it is worth a trip. Thanks!

I went today to both my local Targets and neither one would take the Chef Boy R Dee or Frosted Flakes coupons. They said since they said Super Target on them I couldnt use them! I was so mad!

I did use 6 of the Poptart coupons, 8 of the Oreo ones and the soda one. I found a adorable maternity jean skirt for 5.xx, really nice twin fleece blankets for 4.98, Long sleeve tees for 2.98.

Don't know if anyone on here has bought the Trutech TVs, but I have to make a comment. They had those large flat screens on sale for the after Tday sale. People stood in long lines and waited forever. Then, after Christmas I saw at least 6 of them being returned by irate customers who were furious about the fact that they were junk. I also overheard an employee telling a customer that they had at least a 50% higher return rate than any of the other brands they sell. (at least he was honest with the poor guy)

I got my son this TV for xmas at black friday sale.....Knock wood we have not had a single problem with it....the picture is great, sound is great too. My brother also got this tv (same day) and same thing, not one problem.

I'm in Fenton. I called today and the store by me said they would not take expired coupons.:(

Just to be clear, I don't think that any of the stores are "supposed" to take expired coupons. They will never tell you that they will. Those who are using them simply try to use them and if they work they work and if they don't they don't.

The light bulb sets that were left today only had $1 off GE bulb coupon cards inside them. Were all the packs supposed to have a Target card inside them or only a select few?

Easter and Dollar Spot 75% off today. Tons of stuff left, i got a large bag of pastel MM's to use in cookies for $1.04, and 4 bags of various kinds of Kisses for .52 each, peeps for .24. Wish i would've printed out the MM coupon, tha't would've been a even better deal! But I usually never buy them.

Got a $29 pair of black dress pants for $5.24. very nice. As much stuff as they have on the clearance racks, I have to wonder who bothers to pays regular price anymore? : )

At the end of the feminine products aisle, they had some Target and Kotex brands at 50 - 75% off.

Only some of the packs had GC's in them (lightbulbs).

Tell me a little bit more about what it looked like. I saw one that had a stuffed dog attached to it, but not one shaped like a dog. My store still had several of the large Elmo & Care Bears soft (felt?) type baskets, tin baskets that had cut outs (soccer, basketball, baseball, etc) and several more styles. If you can describe it more, I'll check mine again tonight to see if it's still there for you.

awww you're sweet....it's not the one you saw cause I tried to appease him with that one...it's an actual brown plush dog with a big 'hole' in it's back for the basket and a handle...he's fuzzy, like a stuffed animal...I really should have bought it when I first saw it, but I didn't have the money on me, and there weren't any that my other kids wanted and....ugh.....no excuses, I screwed up lolol

[quote=At the end of the feminine products aisle, they had some Target and Kotex brands at 50 - 75% off.

My target had the 18 pk Kotex tampons on sale for $1.37 a box.Minus $1.00 COUPONS I GOT 10 BOXES FOR .37 EACH.Im stocked for a LONG time.

Couldnt find the olay soap though...I did get 10 cups of frosted flakes and 10 more lucky charm cups and some .52 box a box pop tarts.Very fun day between target,cvs and TCP.

After I use the store coupon, about half of the cashiers I have had throw the coupons out! Some stack them and put them with their other coupons, some just crumble and toss! I have different luck at different stores for expired coupons.

And yes, out of 5 Target stores I hit. All but the FIRST one had the GC's and coupons taken out! Except someone hit one store and took a ton, but left me the $100!

awww you're sweet....it's not the one you saw cause I tried to appease him with that one...it's an actual brown plush dog with a big 'hole' in it's back for the basket and a handle...he's fuzzy, like a stuffed animal...I really should have bought it when I first saw it, but I didn't have the money on me, and there weren't any that my other kids wanted and....ugh.....no excuses, I screwed up lolol

I sent you a PM regarding the basket. Let me know after you check it.